116. What Did You Do Something Bad?

Although her mouth is disgusting, her body is honestly facing her back, which makes Qin Ying feel a little warm in her heart.

Just after finishing the underwear, I heard the voices of Luo Yun, Liu Zhao and others walking towards this side.

"Where's Qin Ying, she"

"Hey, hey, stand there for me, take three steps back, no, take ten steps back, and stand farther away for me."

Luo Yun and others were interrupted when they asked. , I wouldn't let you get close, but it was pitch black all around, and I really didn't know what trick Xie Zhi was playing.

After a few people took ten steps back, they were about to ask when they saw Qin Ying walking out from behind the tree with her hands behind her back.

"Qin Ying, why were you hiding in there?"

Luo Yun finished, and Liu Zhao pulled her to cover her mouth.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why don't you think Xie Zhi doesn't let us get close, walk around and don't disturb my parents."

Qin Ying ".."

Xie Zhi".."

This crime is wronged, I have nothing to do Seeing nothing.

The large group that went out for camping has already returned to school first, and it is too dangerous to leave everyone on the mountain.

But he didn't dare to leave some of his lost classmates behind, leaving a car and a few teachers.

When Xie Zhi and the others came out of the woods, Xu Cai and Jin Ze stepped forward at the same time.

"You guys can figure it out, it's getting dark when you run into the woods, get in the car."

Xie Zhi snorted, and a few people got into the car.

Qin Ying walked at the end, and as soon as she stepped on it, she heard Jin Ze ask her from behind.

"Have you seen Yuan Ke'er and the others? There are six girls who haven't seen it. They are all from the first and third classes of high school. Do you know them?"

Qin Ying nodded and pointed to the woods.

"I think I saw them inside. I don't know what to do, but it should be coming out soon. Teachers should pay attention to safety when they go in."

Jin Ze thanked him and went inside with Xu Cai with a flashlight . Looking for someone, shouting the names of Yuan Ke'er and several others loudly as they walked.

When she was walking out of the woods just now, Qin Ying probably told Yuan Ke'er and the others to trouble her, but she knew about the acupuncture points and would fight back, so she didn't go into details.

When Qin Ying got in the car, many seats were empty, but they basically all sat together. Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning sat together, Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi sat next to each other, Xie Zhi was leaning against the back of the chair and his eyes were fixed on her. body.

Luo Yun pointed to the back.

"Qin Ying, hurry up, I've reserved a seat for you."

She pointed her finger at the vacant seat beside Xie Zhi.

Qin Ying was helpless, so she walked over and sat down beside Xie Zhi, keeping a certain distance between them.

Liu Zhao turned around and lay on the back of the chair.

"Elementary school girl, I really didn't see it. Yuan Ke'er and the others are so many, you can run away and I look at you with admiration."

After speaking, Liu Zhao looked at Xie Zhi and added a sentence.

"I see, the elementary school girl doesn't need to be covered by us at all, and no one can move her."

Qin Ying didn't think much about Liu Zhao's words at the time, and raised her eyebrows a little proudly.

"Fortunately, I'm mainly helping in the store, but I'm more capable than them."

Liu Zhao was stunned for a moment, then smiled charismatically.

"Hey, Qin Ying, when you raised your eyebrows just now, you looked like Xie Zhi. Why, you've been staying together for a long time and he is contagious "

Qin Ying" . Her cheeks suddenly became shy and ashamed, and he hurriedly looked away.

Xie Zhi raised his hand and knocked on Liu Zhao's head.

"Sit back, you're the only one talking."

After a while, Jin Ze and Xu Cai also took Yuan Keer and others into the car, but they didn't know what these people were doing. They looked safe and sound, but their faces were haggard. A very uncomfortable look.

When she met Qin Ying, Yuan Ke'er's eyes clearly avoided, her hands trembled, she shrank to the back and sat down.

When everyone was ready, the master started the car and drove back.

On the way, Jin Ze went to the back and asked Yuan Ke'er.

"What are you doing in the woods? If we didn't name you and leave you in the woods, do you know how serious the consequences are?"

Yuan Ke'er looked at Qin Ying, and quickly looked down and lowered her head.

"Teacher, yes, I'm sorry, we won't be able to do it next time."

Xu Cai sighed, thinking that it might be a male teacher.

"Mr. Jin, go back and ask their head teacher to talk to them, and don't blame them anymore. I guess they are also terrified."

Jin Ze nodded. As long as the child is found in good health, he can go back to school and talk to their teacher. cross.

Qin Ying listened to the movement behind her, evoked a sneer, and just happened to meet Xie Zhi when she turned around.

He leaned down, lowered his voice, and stared straight at her with a pair of deep, dark eyes, and a smirk appeared at the corner of his mouth at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"Why, you did something bad?"

Qin Ying took a deep breath and shook her head pretending to be calm.

"No, I'm just a little sleepy and want to sleep."

After speaking, he leaned back and closed his eyes to sleep.

By the ear, the hot breath, with a little tobacco smell, tickled into the ear.

His slightly nasal grin was like a gu, eroding bone and blood.

"Learn like me, how long have you been observing me secretly, eh?"

Qin Ying didn't respond to him. She thought he would sit back quietly without a response, but she didn't want him to suddenly become serious, and her voice was slightly gloomy. as if worried.

"Qin Ying, when others bully you in the future, fight back hard, so that no one will think you are bullying anymore, remember?"

Xie Zhi was very quiet all the way after that.

Halfway through, when Qin Ying opened her eyes and looked, the teenager turned her back to her, staring at the dark moonlight outside the car window in a daze, her hair that was close to the green leather grew longer, and the previously shaved patterns were not so obvious.

The spinous processes flickered against the moonlight, casting a half shadow on the side of the neck.

Why does she feel weird lately.

Back at school, the girls went back to the girls' dormitory, and the boys helped to move the things from the car back to the utility room for storage.

In the hallway of the dormitory, Qin Ying's shoelaces fell off. She squatted down to tie her shoelaces. When she turned around, she found that Yuan Keer and the others were keeping a few steps away.

She didn't leave, and they didn't dare to move.

Now, they must have been frightened.

It was also because the situation was urgent at the time. She started a little harder, but they didn't leave any injuries on their bodies, and they couldn't even find evidence to sue Qin Ying.

What's more, Qin Ying acts kind and gentle on weekdays, and she is always the target of bullying. If Qin Ying bullies them, they probably won't believe it themselves,

"Qin Ying, hurry up, it's very late, you Don't you go to bed early every day?"

Luo Yun called to her in front.

Qin Ying tied her shoelaces and got up and responded.

"Oh, here we come."

As for Yuan Ke'er and the others, she didn't even bother to look back.

When she went to bed at night, just as she was about to enter the space to read a medical book, she heard Ke Xinyi apologize to her.

"Qin Ying, I'm sorry today. We didn't think much about it and left you alone in the woods.

Xie Zhi is right, we shouldn't be like that. If something really happened to you today, Lolo and I will probably spend a lifetime. I can't forgive myself."

"Yeah, Qin Ying, I regretted me to death today. When Liu Zhao and I went to find you, my heart was always hanging, I was afraid that after you had an accident, I would When you go out, you must have a brain."

Hearing this, Qin Ying had to leave the space first, and turned to look at the two of them.

"It's okay, didn't I come back safely? If you feel sorry, why don't you start doing more papers tomorrow?"

Luo Yun" "

Ke Xinyi" "Okay"