130. Xie Zhi's Secret

"Qin Ying, Qin Ying, come on, this is a very interesting game, come and clean up Liu Zhao and the others, he and Xinyi have been winning, I'm the only one who loses, I'm not convinced"

Luo Yun sat in the corner of the billiard hall On the sofa, he raised his hands high and waved at Qin Ying constantly, as if using Qin Ying as a secret weapon.

Qin Ying walked over and looked at it. It turned out to be a building block.

In the past life, there was often such a game in the bar, but I didn't know that it was all played a long time ago.

A number of wooden blocks of the same size and length are put together, and then one piece is taken out in turn, and whoever knocks it down will be punished.

Qin Ying pulled out the chair and sat down.

"Come on, come on, I just don't know much about billiards."

"This is the wine you asked for, and here, the soda is for a few girls." The waiter brought a whole case of beer, and a few more The bottle of soda was icy cold, and it felt a lot cooler just by looking at the air-conditioning all around him.

"We didn't want it."

"I want it."

Following the voice, Xie Zhi hung up the phone and walked over, pulled up a chair and sat down beside Qin Ying.

Seeing that they were all playing games together, Lu Shaoning, who taught the girl to play at the next table, no longer wanted a girl, so he threw his club and sat around.

He touched Xie Zhi's shoulder and reminded.

"Can you drink outside? Don't be punished."

Xie Zhi gave her a knowing look.

"It's alright, I took a week off, it shouldn't matter if I don't get drunk or make trouble."

Having said that, Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi both looked at him suspiciously.

Dignified Xie Zhi, Jiangcheng people called Xie Shao, when do you have to worry about being punished for drinking

Moreover, they hadn't been in school for a few days this semester, and Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning seemed to have their mouths sewn together, and kept tight-lipped about Xie Zhi's whereabouts.

Xie Zhi turned around and saw Qin Ying looking at him solemnly, with a smile on her lips, and raised his hand to touch her hair.

"It's alright, it's just this matter that I've been wanting to tell you after I've done it, and it's almost time to tell you now."

Xie Zhi finished speaking, opened a bottle of beer, raised his head and took a sip before raising his hand. Wiping the beer from the corner of his mouth, he turned to look at her.

"I have entered the military academy. The school officially starts in September, but I have to leave in a few days. There is still a training session before the school starts."

Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi looked at Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning dumbfounded, as if asking.

The latter nodded and lowered his voice.

"It's true, this kid's perseverance is not ordinary, he can even pass the training and exam for special recruits, I heard that he was in the top three in the same period, and he won't be able to hang out with us in the future, he is a top student in the military academy. It's over."

Qin Ying didn't know what words to use to describe the mood at the moment, after all, although Xie Zhi had contacts with people in the military in his previous life, he did not involve his identity background.

Is it because she participated in too much and changed too much in this life, which changed Xie Zhi's life?

Then what will be affected by the butterfly effect in the future? The unknown future is disturbing.

But she also knew clearly that Xie Zhi could enter the military academy, which was much better than messing around like now. For him personally, it was the best thing.

When this matter was over, Qin Ying quickly adjusted her mood and raised her soda to congratulate him.

"Thank you." The two of them touched glasses. He raised his head and took a sip of wine, then dropped the bottle on the table, and said boldly.

"Come, come, play games, play games"

He moved his arm, bent down, and carefully pulled out a block.

Seeing that he was about to succeed, seeing his cautious appearance, even Qin Ying who was sitting on the side became nervous.

The moment the blocks were pulled out, the entire stack of blocks collapsed, and a table was scattered.

"Drinking or answering questions, if it's a question, it must be answered honestly"

Luo Yun asked him holding a building block, Xie Zhi chuckled lightly.

"Ask a question, I'll answer it."

Several people thought about it, but didn't think of what to ask, but Qin Ying asked first.

"Do you have any regrets?"

Before finishing high school, he entered the military academy.

When you put on that dress, there will be too much involuntary, it is impossible to be so wanton and frivolous as now.

Xie Zhi rested his elbows on his knees and held the beer in his hand. Cold air could not stop gushing out from the mouth of the bottle. His eyes were focused and deep, and he just stared at Qin Ying.

After a long while, he curled his lips into a smile.

"I've always wanted to get a tattoo, but now I have no chance."

And you, I can't accompany you anymore, I can't protect you all the time, and I can't even make any promises to you, because I'm afraid, I'm afraid I can't achieve it, I'm afraid to be your regret.

After speaking, he looked up and took a few sips of the remaining half bottle of wine.

Liu Zhao's knee pressed against Lu Shaoning's knee.

"Hey, is he telling the truth or not, why is he drinking after answering the question?"

Lu Shaoning pushed his knee back hard.

"Hurry up, come to the next round, there is so much nonsense"

It was already evening when several people came out of the billiard hall.

Luo Yun's family had a car to pick her up, so he took Ke Xinyi and Qin Ying with him.

Xie Zhi was supported by Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning. He really didn't expect to drink so much today.

He released the two of them and sat down on the side of the road, his head drooping, his neck slender, and the spinous processes felt like they were about to burst through the skin.

"Okay, go back, it's getting late."

Lu Shaoning looked at him, walked over and sat down beside him.

Regardless of the value of the clothes on his body at the moment, he just sat down and leaned against the telephone pole.

"What are you going to do? The Xie family you can't go back. You'll go to my place to live with my family. The day after tomorrow, our family will go on vacation. When there's no one at home, you can live wherever you want."

Liu Zhao didn't drink a single sip of wine. When Xie Zhi opened bottle after bottle, he knew that he must drink too much today, so he didn't dare to take a sip.

He stepped forward and squatted in front of Xie Zhi.

"Go to my house, my parents aren't here, they won't return to Jiangcheng until October, and there aren't many servants at home, you know them all. How about you, you live with me, no one will say anything, and no one will go to thank you It 's a family message."

After speaking, Xie Zhi still lowered his head and remained silent for a long time, then suddenly looked up at him, put his hand on Liu Zhao's shoulder and patted it.

"You're quite human."

Liu Zhao hummed proudly.

"That is, I am, wait, I am a human, what do you mean by that, brother Zhi, don't take you to curse people like that?" Liu Zhao thought about the theory, but the other party turned back as if he had been relaxed. Falling down, just lying on the side of the road.

Lu Shaoning also opened his arms, stretched his breath and lay down on the side.

"Hey, what did you do in your last life? I met you"

The three of them just lay on the ground, no matter what kind of eyes the passers-by looked at them.

"Do you think it's worth it for you to be like this, your irrelevant old man will die sooner or later, wait a minute, and endure it for a while, the whole Xie family is not yours, why go to a military academy to beg the Huo family, you have to give up Xie Family inheritance, sigh, no matter how I think about it, I don't think it's worth it."