141. Everything is up to You

Chen Meihua and Zhao Cheng have been living in the city for a while because the old man has one last inspection, and he will go back after the inspection and confirm that he is all right.

After all, after living here for so long, Qin Jianguo's younger brother has been let Qin Jianguo sleep in the living room, and the old couple always feel bad about it.

When Wang Cuifen made such a fuss, Chen Meihua looked at Zhao Huizhi angrily.

"Daughter, doesn't your dad have one last check? Tomorrow, you will accompany us to the hospital. If everything is ok, your dad and I will go back tomorrow, so as not to stay here and make some people jealous and dislike it."

Zhao Huizhi stood up.

"Mom, what are you doing at this time? I'm your daughter. Isn't it right for you and Dad to live with us? Jianguo and I should honor you."

Chen Meihua waved helplessly, and Zhao Cheng stood up .

"Huizhi, listen to your mother, we'll go to the follow-up tomorrow. If there is no problem, your mother and I will go back. Staying here all the time will cause trouble for you. Others, only seeing you earn money, I can't see how hard you guys are at all, you wake up early and get up late, and you have to come back at noon to cook for us. Your mother and I see it, and it hurts too."

"Yeah, let me and your father go back, we will stay at our hometown. It's good to raise chickens and bask in the sun. If you rest, come back and see us. We really don't want to be a burden to you when we grow old."

"Dad, Mom, If you don't have a burden, you raise us young, and we raise you old, isn't it right?"

Zhao Huizhi finished, and Wang Cuifen seized the opportunity to speak up.

"That's right, Mom and Dad, don't make a fuss about going back. If we happen to be in the city, isn't it a good thing for everyone to reunite? Isn't it a good thing for everyone to be harmonious and beautiful, why is it not good for you to be like this now? Instead, it's like we're here to drive you back."

Wang Cuifen pouted, angering Chen Meihua.

Qin Ying also got a general idea of ​​the situation, got up and pulled her grandmother to sit beside her. The injury on her leg was not that serious, but she could go to the family home to see the house renovation situation earlier, so she also sat down with her. Down.

"Aunt, uncle, sit down first. If there is something we have to say, let's sit down as a family and have a good talk."

Seeing Qin Ying speak so kindly, Wang Cuifen was overjoyed, this is a drama.

After all, people who make big money are still open-minded, and they have to tell Qin Ying that as long as she agrees, then this matter is

Wang Cuifen pulling the stool and sitting down, and patted Zhao Xing next to him. After everyone sat down, Qin Ying took out a small box of medicine from her pocket while helping her grandmother to get better, and poured one for her.

"Grandma takes the medicine first, so as not to wait for the blood pressure to go up again."

This medicine is prepared by herself, which can lower blood pressure and avoid the side effects of aggravating bronchial tubes and asthma caused by ordinary antihypertensive drugs.

Seeing this, Wang Cuifen asked with bright eyes.

"Yingzi, what did you give your grandmother to eat? Give me a box to make up for your body."

To talk about this Zhao Huizhi family, since Qin Ying went to school in Deyang, the whole family looks much better than before, especially It was Zhao Huizhi, she was pink and tender, like a little girl.

She was clearly a few years younger than Zhao Huizhi, but she was so tired that she looked older than her.

Qin Ying closed the bottle cap with a smile, and said lightly.

"Aunt took it. Aren't you afraid that my medicine is poisonous, so you won't be able to speak?"

This was because she was too loud, and Wang Cuifen could hear it no matter how stupid she was.

It's just that she still has to beg her to intercede with the school manager in Deyang. When the school is finalized, she can't be bothered to give this girl a good face. If she earns a few dollars, she doesn't know her surname.

Wang Cuifen smiled awkwardly. .

"Aiya, Yingzi, if you look at you, you know that you are joking. Let 's talk about it. When are you going to help your sister to talk about love? Take your sister with you when you go, and increase the leaders' attitude towards your sister. I have a good impression, maybe I can take care of her at school in the future."

Qin Ying returned to her body, leaned back, and slowly raised her eyelids to look at her.

"I didn't plan to go to the Deyang school director."

The smile on Wang Cuifen's face froze as she finished speaking, and Qin Ying continued on when she was about to get angry.

"As far as I know, the admission standard of Ruixue is that children can speak at least two languages ​​since childhood, and English is the basic language. Can Ruan Ruan know?"

Ruixue is one of the best not only because of its high tuition fees, but also because of its bilingualism. Teaching, even the foreign language teachers are foreigners and speak pure English.

When asked by Qin Ying, Wang Cuifen choked a little.

"Then, that, that, isn't it possible to learn?"

Qin Ying sneered with hooked lips.

"Auntie, if you don't belong to your own circle, don't go for it. Don't you understand this truth?You forced Ruan Ruan to be in an environment that she was not suitable for. Have you asked her if she would like to?"

Wang Cuifen snorted coldly.

"How could she be unwilling? If she can go to such a good place, she can change her destiny."

Qin Ying sighed when she saw that it didn't make sense.

"I was poached by Deyang by my own achievements. Besides, whether I do business or invest in others, they also value my business acumen. Investment is about returns, not friendship. Friends invest in me, I have given my friends financial returns, and I have the clothing store and shopping center behind, not because I am in Deyang."

Although the so-called investors are fabricated out of thin air, I can't say it now, because I am afraid that Wang Cuifen will have to make room for it the idea

Although the space can be taken away, she has no idea.

Wang Cuifen wanted to reply, but found that there was no valid reason. Qin Ying was telling her that she had to rely on herself for everything.

How could she not understand this truth, but the problem is that no matter whether she is a man or a child, she can't be trusted

. "That's not because you met the world in Deyang, or why you didn't know how to do business before, and you will understand when you go to Deyang."

Qin Ying picked eyebrow.

"How do you know I didn't think about it before?"

"You"

Qin Ying changed her previous strength, looked down at Zhao Ruan next to her, beckoned, and Zhao Ruan stepped forward.

Qin Ying took her hand and asked her softly.

"Ruan Ruan, my sister asked you, do you not like the current school?"

Zhao Ruan shook his head, but he seemed to think of something. He looked back at Wang Cuifen, and then nodded hurriedly, his eyes full of grievances.

The performance of the child is the most real, and everyone can see it.

Wang Cuifen couldn't help herself, so she dragged Zhao Ruan and walked out.

"You guys are rich now, so you don't look down on us anymore. It doesn't matter whether we live or die, we haven't treated us as family anyway."

Wang Cuifen turned around and went downstairs, scolding as she walked.

"Let's go, you lose money, you can stay in the backcountry for the rest of your life, I see what you can do." After scolding the child, she began to scold Zhao Xing.

"It's all your fault, you're useless, otherwise we'll beg someone to see what's worthless, why did I marry you blindly in the first place?"

Zhao Huizhi got up to shout, Qin Ying held her back.

"Mom, stop shouting, little aunt's temperament, only when she suffers will she know it's wrong. Didn't she tell the truth before? When has she heard of it?"

I thought that after this commotion, the little aunt's family should stop, but they didn't want to leave the door of the furniture store, turned around and took a car to a villa area.