93. The Fiancee

In room 403.

The doctor who diagnosed Xie Zhi has left.

Qin Ying felt right yesterday, he was really hurt.

It's just that she didn't understand why the wound had clearly healed before, why it was suddenly so serious.

Are you going to fight again?

Qin Ying sighed, put on her hat and scarf, and went to buy medicine with the list the doctor gave her.

The wound became infected and some festered, and the fever was so severe that it fell directly to the ground.

It was noon when we left the hotel, and the snowstorm was bigger than last night.

Qin Ying covered half of her face with the scarf, and all the air out of her mouth turned into white mist. The sneakers stepped on the snow and made a creaking sound.

I asked the front desk of the hotel, and there is a large pharmacy two streets to the left after leaving the hotel, and the medicines in it are relatively complete.

After buying the medicine, I didn't even think about eating, so I speeded up and walked back.

Before leaving, she specially asked the hotel to give her an extra 403 room card.

Qin Ying walked to the door of the room, holding a plastic bag full of medicine in one hand, and shivering in the other hand, she went to her pocket to touch the room card.

His hands were frozen, and the room card fell on the ground as soon as he took it out.

Just as Qin Ying was about to bend over to pick it up, a huge figure shrouded her and picked up the room card first.

"Is the lecture over so soon?"

Song He raised his hand and helped her open the door.

"I'm leaving early, you haven't eaten yet. I packed you pasta, so let's eat first."

Song He said and put the packaged food box on the low machine, but Qin Ying went straight to the big white bed .

Holding Xie Zhi's shoulders, she helped him sit up, and just about to go around behind him to sit, Song He strode over, sat in the back, and then supported Xie Zhi's body against him.

"Hello."

After that, he added another sentence.

"You're thin, so you may not be able to support him. I'll support him. You feed it. It's more convenient."

"Oh, thank you.

" Let Qin Ying finish the bowl of pasta.

"Qin Ying."

"Well"

"Why are you being so nice to Xie Zhi?" So good, I'm a little jealous.

Qin Ying was chewing pasta with her head down, her complex expression undetectable.

When she raised her eyes and opened her mouth, her face was light.

"They're all classmates. Shouldn't they help when they meet him? And he has helped me many times. It's a courtesy."

Song He nodded, as if he got the answer he wanted and got up, Qin Ying stopped him when he walked to the door.

"Senior."

Song He turned around, the door was half open, half of his body was in the light, and half of his body was in the shadow of the door.

"That, the room key."

"I'm sorry, I forgot." He took out the spare room key of 403 from his pocket and put it on the cabinet at the entrance.

Qin Ying stayed in Xie Zhi's room all afternoon, checking from time to time to see if his body temperature had returned.

Back and forth with warm water to wipe his palms, neck, forehead, auxiliary medicine to cool down.

After going back and forth so many times, I was tired and fell asleep while lying on the edge of the bed.

Xie Zhi slept very deeply and for a long time.

I dreamed of many past events, most of which were not very good.

When he was a child, others threw stones at him and said he was a wild breed.

He was blocked in the alley on the way to school, the contents of his bag were looted, and the fists and feet that fell on him never made him frown.

But when he was ten years old, he came home full of expectations, thinking that there would be a grand tenth birthday party waiting for him at home.

But when he waited for Xie Zhou's coquettish voice, that person was none other than the nanny who had taken care of him for many years.

He turned around and went out of the house, but stopped after a few steps, because of the huge world, he had nowhere to go.

Later, he learned to fight back.

If others scold him, he will beat him back, and if others scold him, he will be even more ruthless. Only in this way will others dare not say bad things or do bad things in front of him.

Gradually, Xie Zhi became a name that peers and even seniors feared, and Shao Xie's reputation gradually became louder in Jiangcheng.

That year, on the 60th birthday of grandma, Xie Jiayuan went to his close relatives, but his grandmother who was related by blood called him a little wild kind in front of everyone.

That day, he stuffed the cake pulled by the big yellow dog that his grandmother raised into the birthday cake.

He didn't see what the grand occasion was after that day, because he left after finishing his work, not even leaving a chance for the old lady to scold him and beat him with a cane.

At the end of the dream, Xie Zhou pinched his neck, trying to plunder his last breath.

When he opened his eyes, his forehead was full of sweat, and his clothes were already soaked with sweat.

He raised his hand slightly, but inadvertently touched a soft spot.

The hair is thin and soft.

Looking down, Qin Ying fell asleep beside the bed.

The face was facing himself, and the thin face was squeezed to the point where it looked very cute.

Xie Zhi couldn't help raising his hand and wanted to touch it with his fingertips, but stopped when he was about to touch it.

He only traced her outline in the air.

Her eyebrows, slightly trembling eyelashes, high nose bridge, and pink lips.

As if she had a good dream, her lips moved.

The corners of Xie Zhi's mouth also rose involuntarily.

The bottom of my heart is like a lemon candy melted, the sour taste spreads in all directions, and then there is the sweetness of the bone.

Having suffered so many injuries, which time is not alone, this is the first time that someone takes care of him and guards him.

Just when Xie Zhiwang came to his senses, Qin Ying's eyelashes trembled slightly and she slowly raised her eyelids.

Their eyes met, and she blinked.

"How do you feel when you wake up and are you still burning?"

Qin Ying got up and touched his forehead with the back of her hand. In addition to the medicine given by the doctor, Qin Ying also prepared it herself.

It is learned from medical books, which can help the rapid healing of wounds on his back.

The former rejoiced in his heart, but fortunately, the fever finally subsided.

The latter swallowed a big mouthful of saliva and glanced elsewhere.

Her face is clearly pure and pure, but it always evokes the evil thoughts in the heart of men.

Zooming in in front of him, how dare he look directly at

"You have been taking care of me here"

Qin Ying didn't answer the question.

"Is there anything you want to eat? I'll buy it. You just need to eat something to replenish your energy when your fever subsides."

Xie Zhi still glanced away and said two words, not hungry.

Qin Ying glanced at him, she really didn't understand why he was so awkward all of a sudden, she took the spare room card and went out.

I vaguely remember that in his previous life, he liked to drink porridge, especially the porridge with green vegetables and lean meat that she made, but at that time she forced her to make it, and this time, she did it voluntarily.

After negotiating with the hotel kitchen, she found the ingredients to cook. It takes time for the porridge to be rotten and thick. He has to grasp the right time to add some medicinal herbs for his body conditioning. .

During the period, he was not idle. Before going to bed in the afternoon, he sent the name of the shopping mall to Qin Cheng. If everything goes well, the industrial and commercial registration should have been completed.

I sent a message to inquire about the progress, but Qin Cheng didn't reply, he was probably busy.

Just as he was about to receive it, Song He's news was sent. It was simple, but it was like a bolt from the blue.

The Xie family seems to have found a marriage for Xie Zhi. Did he tell you about it?

Xie Zhi has a fiancée, and Qin Ying only learned about her past life later, and the scene was not very good when she knew it.

But at that time, it was only a year later, how could it be so early.

Just as he was about to return, Song He sent another message.