147. The First Snow, He Returned

That night, the two siblings ate dumplings at a restaurant near the hotel.

Early the next morning, the two brothers and sisters had breakfast at the hotel and went out. Cheng Yu was already waiting at the door by car.

The three went to the bidding office together to participate in the bidding of the plot.

A total of three parcels of land will be tendered today, namely parcel a, parcel b and parcel c.

Both a and b are close to the city center. The land area is small, but the land is expensive. They belong to the type that can make money by building anything.

The land C is the one along the river. The land area is the largest among the three plots, but it has the fewest competitors.

The reason is that its terrain is uneven, the development is too difficult, and because along the river, there are only three directions for extension, and the existence of the river limits the direction of development.

But these are not problems for Qin Ying, and in her opinion, these so-called shortcomings are advantages.

A total of three companies bid for land c. In the end, Qin Ying successfully won land c with absolute strength and the best development plan.

After the bidding is successful, Cheng Yu will run the follow-up procedures.

Qin Cheng and Qin Ying went back to Jiangcheng first, and the shopping center's winter activities about the first snow are still in full swing.

On Monday, the school announced the results and rankings of the mid-term exam, and the rankings for grades one to three were posted on the bulletin board.

After class break up on Monday, everyone gathered around.

Wei Yu kept squeezing in the crowd, and finally squeezed in. Seeing that she was ranked fifth in the freshman year, she was quite satisfied.

Then he went sideways to the third year of high school.

As soon as I saw the name of Qin Ying, the first in the grade, I heard two boys pointing at Qin Ying's name and shouting happily.

"Hey, see no, the elementary school girl is different. She can still take the first place without studying much. I really envy you."

Lu Shaoning rolled his eyes at him.

"I'll give you some pig brains at noon to make up for it."

"Hey, you said I'm a pig."

Qin Ying's ranking was seen by the whole senior year, so even if she occasionally took time off to plan the winter season in the shopping center Promotions, and no one said anything.

What's more, she still has questions to ask while she is at school.

In the blink of an eye, Jiangcheng soon entered winter.

On the day of the first snow, Qin Ying just came out of the shopping center, when she looked up, a crystal clear snowflake fell.

The snowflakes melted in the palm of the hand, and it was icy cold.

Qin Cheng drove to pick her up, she smiled and waved.

"Brother, it's snowing, you can drive back. I'll take a walk. It's the first snow."

In the shopping center, she is the little President Qin who is praised and admired by everyone, but in Qin Cheng's heart, she will always be the little one younger sister.

"Okay, then come back early, don't catch a cold."

"Okay."

Qin Cheng started the car and drove back. In the rearview mirror, the girl raised her head and spread her palms to catch snowflakes.

Only now did she show the innocence that belonged to her age only.

What Qin Cheng didn't know was that when his car completely disappeared from sight, the innocent girl in the snow suddenly fell down, as if all her happiness was just pretending.

The snowflakes were visibly falling and getting bigger and bigger. Before she could get home, the snow had turned from ice crystals into fluff one by one, flying in the air, circling, and then falling.

A thin layer of snow soon accumulated on the ground, and people on the street were in a hurry. Those who went home went home, and those who closed the stalls closed. She was the only one walking slowly.

The more she walked, the more she felt bored, so she simply found a bench and sat down. In the plastic bag beside her were a few ice creams she bought from the canteen.

When paying, the boss looked at the ice cream she was holding, and felt that her teeth were clenching, and asked.

"Girl, it's not cold."

Qin Ying just smiled.

"It's not cold, it's just right to eat ice cream on a snowy day."

In front of people, she was always smiling, confident and calm, and everything was under control.

After that, she sat alone on the long street full of snowflakes and ate two ice creams, but she still felt unsatisfied.

I took another one and put it in my mouth.

The ice cream was so cold that it was obviously sweet, but there was a sourness that kept surging upwards in my heart.

Suddenly, I don't know if it was snow or tears, and it hung in the corner of my eyes.

Qin Ying didn't bother to wipe it, so she raised her head and continued to eat her own ice cream.

As soon as he looked up, he suddenly remembered that he had just finished his haircut that day, with his inch head pressed against the green skin, standing on the long street with heavy snow, and a layer of snow soon fell on top of his head, like a little old man.

And he was holding a candied haws with his hands high, and he was constantly waving his arms to call her in the distance.

"Qin Ying, do you want a few candied haws, do you want hawthorn or strawberry and grapes?"

Qin Ying stood up slowly, the popsicle in her hand seemed to be no longer iced, the corner of her mouth smirked, and her heart was warm.

She stood in the heavy snow, surprisingly, there was a kind of warmth like spring in all seasons.

Look at the stars at night, look at the morning at dawn, think of you when you are moving, think of you when you are still.

I'm probably really dumbfounded, why do I think he's there.

In the previous life, she was still hiding from him at that time, and she didn't know how he knew her whereabouts and followed him to city a.

It was also on a snowy day, with flying snow all over the sky, he stood on the road and shouted her name loudly.

Later, she learned that he became ill after returning to Jiangcheng after that day, and the root of the disease was also caused by it. He was always cold and didn't look like a living person.

Several times when he forced her to stay with him, he hugged her from behind, and she felt that behind her was a cold corpse.

Qin Ying couldn't help laughing bitterly in her heart. She picked up the last popsicle and tightened her body tightly. The coat turned and walked back.

Although he laughed at himself in the bottom of his heart, after walking a few steps, she still looked back a little reluctantly.

There was indeed a young man where he just waved at her, but it wasn't Xie Zhi.

"Qin Ying."

Suddenly, someone called her from behind.

Qin Ying stopped, stopped for a few seconds, then lifted her foot and took two steps forward.

"Qin Ying."

The person behind her called her name again and got closer.

She stood there, not daring to turn around.

She was afraid, afraid that when she turned around, she found that it was an illusion again, and everything was empty joy.

But she was reluctant to leave, she wanted to hear the voice calling her again.

Until a chill approached behind her, the familiar voice that often accompanied her in her dreams came from overhead.

With a nasal laugh, then he whispered her name.

"Qin Ying, why do you ignore me when I call you?"

"Why, Ms. Qin is so powerful now that she pretends not to know me."

Qin Ying's hand clenched tightly beside her.

A car drove by, the headlights came from behind, and a shadow taller than her wrapped her body.

At this moment, Qin Ying was very sure that it was not a hallucination.

She turned around abruptly, only to see the familiar young man looking down at her with a wicked smile on the corner of his mouth.

Even if he stayed in the military academy for half a year, he had a little more arrogance, but it was difficult to change his cynical temperament.

"Xie Zhi"

"Well, why, you don't know me?."

Qin Ying stared at his eyes, those familiar deep black eyes, the same curled and thick eyelashes, a high nose bridge, and thin red lips.

The black turtleneck sweater covered his slender neck, the army green coat was open, and the edges of the army green pants were pressed straight, seductive and sexy.

Qin Ying reached out and poked at his abdomen in disbelief, the touch was very real.

The boy took a ticklish step back.

"Hey, I haven't seen each other for a few months, why do you act like a man as soon as we meet?"

At this moment, she was sure that it was him.