82. Take off Your Clothes

"Take off your clothes."

Qin Ying turned her back to him, checking to see if the medicine and gauze she had bought were missing. After confirming, she turned to look at Qin Jianguo at the door.

"Dad, I've bought everything, close the door for me, the cold wind is blowing in."

Qin Jianguo hesitated.

"Daughter, do you really know how to do it, or else let's go to the hospital?"

After all, he is the benefactor of the family. If there is a mishap, then it will be a favor and revenge.

"Don't worry, Dad, I will. I've been reading books on this topic recently, and it's just a skin injury, it's not serious."

Qin Jianguo thought about the scalded arm that Qin Ying gave him a few days ago . He doesn't understand, but he just thinks that Qin Ying's technique is very professional and looks like a doctor.

My heart is a little proud.

"Sure, then what else do you need to tell Dad, Dad asks Qin Nan to buy it for you."

Qin Ying nodded in response, and Qin Jianguo closed the door and went out.

In the room, Qin Ying turned around with the gauze and iodine, but Xie Zhi was still wearing the torn clothes, sitting on the sofa motionless, clenching his hands into fists on his knees.

"Why don't you take it off?"

Xie Zhi's Adam's apple rolled up and down uneasily, and his ears turned red unconsciously.

"I, I can go back and make it myself."

Qin Ying squatted down and looked up at him.

"If you can get it, I'll give you the medicine and get it yourself."

Xie Zhi had no choice but to take off his shirts one by one in front of Qin Ying.

The scratched area was glued to the edge of the wound, and the blood was already dry. When it was taken off, the wound was torn, and he frowned, but he remained silent.

Qin Ying got up and walked around behind her and muttered softly.

"If it weren't for my brother,"

the second half of the sentence was stuck in his throat and could not be said.

In front of Xie Zhi's back, in addition to the wound from the previous steel bar, there are many large and small scars.

Many are old injuries, leaving only a mark.

Suddenly, Qin Ying remembered the last time she accompanied her mother to the hospital for a check-up. At that time, she could see the wound on Xie Zhi's body with a see-through eye.

At that time, except for the bruise on Song Heding's rib, all other places were old injuries.

Now, it seems to have added some new injuries than the last time.

Qin Ying raised her hand and stroked the new wound on the left and right of his back.

Maybe she didn't realize how much her hands were shaking at this moment.

What did he do during this period of time to cause so many injuries, some of which seemed to be pulled by something in the shape of a strip, while others seemed to be injured by a blunt weapon.

Without exception, I didn't deal with it much, otherwise it wouldn't be the embarrassing appearance it is now.

Qin Ying wanted to ask, but noticed his embarrassment and discomfort, and swallowed all the questions.

To adjust his mood, first clean the wound with iodine, and then wipe the surrounding area.

The muscle was cut open, and the bright red flesh inside was shocking.

She was as light and soft as possible, but with such a big wound, Xie Zhi couldn't be without pain.

After the wound was treated, Qin Ying turned around to get a roll of gauze, and had to wrap the wound, otherwise it would worsen accidentally, leaving large and small scars like the rest of his body.

"Don't touch the water during this time, and don't do strenuous exercise, otherwise the wound will be easily torn."

Qin Ying instructed, leaning over and wrapping the gauze around Xie Zhi, the distance between the two could be heard.

Her clear voice is right next to her ear, and every syllable is like a gu, burrowing into the cochlea, gradually eroding the internal organs.

When she leaned down, a strand of hair fell down, just slipped over Xie Zhi's cheek, and then the hair fell slightly into the depression of his collarbone, itchy but addictive.

Xie Zhi just watched her bend over and wrap himself in a layer of gauze, that pure and seductive face was magnified in front of his eyes.

After staying on the construction site for so long, there is no sweat or earthy smell on her body. It smells like milk, very fragrant and very good.

In Qin Ying's opinion, the meeting between the two was an accident, but only Xie Zhi knew in his heart that it was a deliberate accident.

That day, he grabbed the ball and turned around. When he was about to shoot, he happened to see Qin Ying passing by outside the basketball court. With evil thoughts in his heart, he deliberately slipped his hand to let the ball fly out.

So, he finally had a chance to meet her.

But Xie Zhi never thought that Qin Ying hid herself like he was a plague god that time, and he was lost and angry when he left the infirmary.

"Okay, you put on your clothes first."

Qin Ying got up after wrapping the gauze, turned around to pack up, and put a stack of clean clothes on his side.

"Your brother's"

Xie Zhi picked up a t-shirt and put it over his head.

"No, it's new."

Xie Zhi pulled the zipper of his coat to his side, bent over to look at her, and smiled.

"It was specially made for me." The two were so close that even his slightly tobacco-smelling breath and the smell of medicine he had just put on him could clearly be heard.

The distance was too close, Qin Ying was afraid that his thumping heartbeat would be heard by him at the moment, she pursed her lips, and just as she was about to open the door, there was a knock on the door, and it was Qin Cheng.

"Little girl, a new batch of materials has arrived at the construction site. It is said to be fireproof. Do you want to go and see?"

Qin Ying hurriedly pushed him away and responded.

"Oh, I'm here."

That night, Xie Zhi was left by Zhao Huizhi for dinner before leaving.

The black car was a very popular Santana at that time, and it was parked on the side of the road in front of the furniture store, very conspicuous.

Qin Ying took him out and handed him the medicine in her hand.

"Remember to avoid spicy food, and don't get water on your body. Change the medicine tomorrow."

Xie Zhi took the medicine and raised his eyes. A snowflake just fell on top of her head. He took a step forward and his chin just fell on the top of her head. Soft strands of hair slid down his neck.

He gently twisted the snowflake away with his hand, and took a step back and leaned against the car body lazily.

"I passed the grade 30 exam, don't you plan to reward me?"

Qin Ying swallowed, trying to ignore the quickening of his heartbeat caused by his actions just now.

"I'm giving you tuition, shouldn't you reward me?"

Xie Zhi chuckled and nodded.

"Sure, then what reward do you want?"

Qin Ying shook her head.

"I don't know."

Xie Zhi opened the car door, put the medicine on the co-pilot, and slammed the door.

"Then I'll come to you when I think of it."

After that, he walked around the front of the car, opened the driver's door and got in.

Fasten the seat belt, start the engine, glance at Qin Ying outside the car window, lower the car window and bend over to look out the car window.

"Go back quickly, it's cold outside."

He waved his right hand, and he didn't start the car and go home until he saw Qin Ying enter the furniture store.

Although it is cold and dark, it is enough to have light in my heart at this moment.

He stopped the car, throwing a plastic bag in his hand, and the medicine inside spun in the bag with his movements.

He slammed the car door and hummed a little tune, but his footsteps stopped when he stepped into the door.

In the direction of Xie Zhou's room on the second floor, the unpleasant coquettish voice that accompanied his growth came again, and the good mood from Qin Ying fell apart instantly.

Because the Chinese New Year was coming, the servants in the villa went back for the New Year early on vacation. The voices of men and women on the second floor were particularly harsh.

Xie Zhi took a deep breath and strode towards the second floor.

When he came to the door of the room, he kicked the door with force, as if to vent, the kick was very cruel.

So that the screams in the house stopped abruptly at that moment, but the next second they became louder and louder.