185. Real Estate Sold Out, Setting a Record

Seeing that everyone was finally quiet, Qin Ying continued.

"Hello everyone, I'm a real estate developer, my surname is Qin, and I have a single name with the Chinese character "Sakura".

People who know me may have seen it in the newspapers, and I've been fortunate enough to be interviewed in the news. My uncles and aunties should treat me like this. No stranger."

As soon as these words came out, someone had seen Qin Ying in a newspaper or on TV news, pointing at Qin Ying with a stunned look.

"Oh, I remember her. Isn't this girl the little Mr. Qin who built a shopping center in Jiangcheng before?

" , as a result, they have already become the boss, and my daughter still knows how to play all day."

"Hey, you don't look like her, and it's against the law to make rumors and deceive people in Qin Ying's name, you If you are really bluffing, we will immediately call the police to arrest you."

Hearing this, Qin Ying couldn't help laughing.

"Uncles and aunts, brothers and sisters, don't worry. I'm Qin Ying, and here is my ID card. There's nothing wrong with that, right?"

Qin Ying took out her ID card from her jacket pocket, then she held it in her hand and bent down. Show everyone.

After everyone read it and confirmed that she was Qin Ying from Jiangcheng who won the Citizen Award for Outstanding Contribution and had been in many news and interviews, doubts about her disappeared.

Personal reputation, and even everyone's doubts about the entire riverside real estate are also much less.

"Girl, to be honest, it was the Xiangyang community that you renovated and sold in Jiangcheng community. I wanted to buy it later, but when I discussed it with my family before buying it, it was gone.

Alas, at that time this This matter made my intestines regret, and later I learned about it in Jiangcheng for a long time, and then I realized that you are going to grow vegetables in greenhouses again, but I didn't expect you to build a house in our city a."

Qin Ying heard the aunt say. If so, she smiled politely.

"Auntie, then you have to seize the opportunity this time, this time you will miss it again, but I really don't know when the next time will be."

Qin Ying straightened up after speaking, stretched her left arm, and Cheng Yu handed over the speaker. into her hands.

"The sales method of our real estate is different from the previous real estate in City A. As you can see, our house has not been built yet, but I can assure you that the house will look like the house on this sand table when it is built. The same."

Everyone followed her line of sight to the toy-like sand table beside her.

"This sand table is made according to the design drawing of the community and according to a certain proportion.

As for the apartment type that everyone is worried about, there are also apartment models here, which are also made according to a certain scale."

Qin Ying finished the introduction of the real estate sand table . After matching the apartment model, she turned slightly sideways and pointed to a security door.

The security door was open, and there were two middle-aged women dressed in clean clothes standing at the door. There was a basket next to the women, which was used to put disposable shoe covers.

"There is the model house we built. The uncles and aunts who know Xiangyang Community should know the meaning of the model house, and also know that the house we built will never be different from the model house on the floor plan." I know Jiangcheng Shopping Center . After listening to the customers in Xiangyang Community, they nodded and enthusiastically introduced it to the surrounding customers who did not understand the meaning of the model house.

In the chair, Qin Ying continued to supplement with a loudspeaker.

"As for the shopping mall that everyone is worried about, I think I am standing here, and it should be the biggest guarantee. When we hand over the house, I can assure you that you will definitely see the shopping mall at the door of our community. It's just across the road. And in my design, the shopping mall in city a will be larger than the shopping mall in Jiangcheng, and there will be more brands introduced. I welcome your opinions at that time, so that I can better benefit city a, to serve everyone."

After Qin Ying finished speaking, she bent down and bowed, full of sincerity.

At this moment, Cheng Yu took the horn and continued.

"Mr. Qin will only stay in our city a for three days, and during these three days, our property will have unprecedented benefits to give back to everyone."

Cheng Yu's so-called discount was actually negotiated with Qin Ying in advance.

According to the discussion between the two, the first day of the real estate sale will not be too smooth. After all, this kind of sales method has no trust. Who would dare to buy a contract with a large sum of money, and even the shadow of a house will not be seen

. This is officially the case, with the biggest discount on the first day.

On the first day, the house is 22% off, and a complete set of boutique decoration is also presented.

The next day, the house is 10% off, and a complete set of boutique decoration is also presented.

As for the third day, there is only a set of boutique decoration, without any discount, but if the recommender is successful and the contract is signed, the recommender can get a shopping card of 200 yuan, which can be used at d shopping mall.

After listening to the introduction, if you are dissatisfied with this sales method and think it is a scam, you turn around and leave.

Some people who trusted Qin Ying and her products went to the model room after the introduction by the sales staff.

The first day of sales was better than expected, with 101 homes sold.

The community has a total of four buildings, one with 25 floors and 8 households on the first floor. The entire community has a total of 800 housing units.

Originally, this whole piece of land along the river could be built into three more such communities. After all, the more houses there are, the more money they sell.

But Qin Ying is not like this. She only built four buildings, and the rest of the land was used to build a style street to improve the style and comfort of her community and the convenience of life.

On the first day of the sale of the real estate, Qin Ying specially invited a newspaper Friends of the magazine followed and reported it, creating a wave in the print media.

The second day saw good volumes, with 135 homes sold throughout the day.

In City A, not only the sales method has set a precedent, but also the transaction volume has created a gratifying record.

When Qin Ying left from city a on the third day, the sales of the real estate were still in full swing, especially since everyone knew that there were no discounts on the third day, and there was only one boutique decoration. Decoration is gone.

If it is determined according to the decoration of Xiangyang District, a set of boutique decoration can still save a lot of money, not to mention that it is a shopping mall outside the district. I heard that there are supermarkets in the shopping mall, and the fruits in it are only sold in d. , Cheap and delicious, vegetables are sweeter than fruits elsewhere, talented, thoughtful, and have a steady stream of funds. This is the reason why Qin Ying has no fear to grow and develop.

But not long after she returned to Jiangcheng, she received news from Cheng Yu.

Some people in city a want to copy her real estate development model, but they are not well-known and small in scale, and the building is so crowded that there is no comfort at all, and they are ridiculed by the citizens of city a.

It also underlines the superiority and goodness of Guanjiang New Town in disguised form. This time, it also promoted the sales of Guanjiang New Town in disguise. At the end of June, 80% of the houses in Guanjiang New Town had been sold out. This time the sale was also reported, and the slogan of one city was played.

Qin Ying never thought that building a shopping mall was just an accidental idea, but it has become the biggest landmark and attraction.