97. Xie Shao You're Partial

in the cafeteria outside the school.

Qin Ying, Ke Xinyi and others came over after cleaning up the auditorium. Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning had already ordered dishes.

"Come on, let President Qin come in. This title must be given to our elementary school girl, President Qin."

Qin Ying glared at him.

"Liu Zhao, don't make fun of me."

It was only after taking a seat that he realized that Xie Zhi was not there. Just as he was about to ask, Lu Shaoning smiled knowingly.

"Isn't he going to deliver it? It should be to catch Qu Meixin."

Qin Ying poured herself a cup of tea. I didn't find him before saying a word, Xie Zhi came in from outside, still holding a cup of tea. Only candied haws.

The transparent syrup is wrapped in bright red strawberries, which are delicate and dripping.

"Hey, don't you like it very much during Chinese New Year? You just bought it when you saw it."

Liu Zhao tapped the bowl with his chopsticks.

"Hey, hey, Master Xie, I'm biased, how can I divide it by buying a candied haws?"

Xie Zhi glanced at him.

"Who told you that we're going to divide it up? They only have the last one left to sell and close the stall. Where can I get you a few more."

Qin Ying sat on the edge and looked at the candied gourd, but she didn't eat it right away. Keep it handy.

On the New Year's Day with him for a haircut, he heard the shouts of the candied fruit sellers, and he ran over with his hand in his pocket and hunched over.

When he left, he had a green skin on his head, and when he turned around, a layer of snow fell on his head, and he instantly became a little old man.

He stood in the snow and held the candied haws aloft, waving to himself.

At that moment, Qin Ying felt that it was good to know you again.

But at this moment, Qin Ying had an indescribable feeling in her heart.

"Hey, Wang Hui's clothes are still there in the afternoon, why isn't there to eat now?"

When Luo Yun mentioned it, Qin Ying realized that Wang Hui really wasn't there.

Liu Zhao sighed, then leaned back in schadenfreude, crossed Erlang's legs, and bit his toothpick in his mouth.

"Hey, don't you know about his family?"

Xie Zhi picked up a peanut and threw it at him.

"If you want to say it, you can sell it."

Liu Zhao picked up the peanut on the table and threw it up, catching it in his mouth and chewing it.

"Let me tell you, at the end of the semester, Wang Hui didn't do well in the exam. He is not like us. He has a primary school girl who can help him to counterattack. His family found a tutor for him. You can't imagine who that tutor is."

Liu Zhao No one who swept the table with chopsticks could guess the answer.

"Tang Xiang."

"It's Tang Xiang's elementary school girl, how do you know?"

Liu Zhao and Qin Ying said at the same time, and then the former smiled lightly.

"I guessed."

Liu Zhao didn't have any doubts and continued to talk about gossip.

"Yes, it's Tang Xiang, who was fired from your class for framing you.

She has been tutoring Wang Hui since she left school. He hasn't seen much improvement in his grades, but she has an extra stepmother. It 's a winter vacation."

Qin Ying lowered her head and poked the rice in the bowl with her chopsticks.

The past is a little clearer.

It turned out that Tang Xiang married Wang Hui's father.

But one thing Liu Zhao said was wrong. Before Tang Xiang was expelled, Wang Wenjia had already brought her in contact with Wang Hui's father many times. Otherwise, the two would not have walked from the school together again and again.

After dinner, it was getting late, and the group walked back in a mighty way.

Qin Ying was answering the phone, and it was Qin Cheng who called. The previously ordered light signs and other things were ready, and they were communicating about details.

Liu Zhao and the others were chatting about a few days of field training. There was some noise, so she fell behind the main force and walked at the back.

"Well, it shouldn't be a problem. By the way, I'll have someone deliver the decoration materials when the time comes. Well, I've ordered them here.

Okay, brother, you have to work harder. I'll go back and share the burden for you on the weekend."

Hang up the phone , Only then did he realize that the person beside him did not know how long he had been walking beside him.

He took the forgotten candied fruit in his hand, looked at the candied fruit with regret and sighed.

"Hey, candied gourd, candied gourd, since no one wants to eat you, then I will reluctantly eat you." As he spoke, he stretched his neck to bite, but in the next second, the candied gourd was taken away by Qin Ying.

"How can you buy it for someone else and take it back." He bit one and chewed it in his mouth.

The crunchy sugar on the outside melted in the mouth, mixed with the tartness of the strawberries, and both flavors were just right.

After a while, the spring in Jiangcheng will warm up, and there will be nowhere to eat candied haws.

Looking at the candied haws left in his hand, a trace of sadness suddenly rose in his heart.

If she could see the people around him clearly in her previous life, she probably wouldn't have fallen into such a field.

"Qu Meixin, I don't have a marriage contract with her, it's all their wishful thinking."

Xie Zhi suddenly explained when he reached the fork in the road.

Before Qin Ying could respond, he was called away by Liu Zhao and others, saying that he had eaten too much and had to play basketball to digest it.

Early the next day, Qin Ying was called to the office by Huo Shan.

The secretary brought bread and milk, she waved her hand, then lifted the legs of her trousers and sat down on the sofa.

"Come and sit, have you had breakfast?"

Qin Ying shook her head and sat down opposite her.

"Does Huo always want to ask about summer clothes?"

Huo Shan held a slice of bread in one hand and tore a piece into her mouth with the other.

"No, I believe you have the ability to arrange the school uniform. I'm mainly looking for you today. I have to give you a vaccination."

Huo Shan said, putting down the bread in her hand and clapping her hands. She put her elbows on her knees so carelessly, leaned over and looked up at her, still looking serious, but Qin Ying read a bit of concern in her eyes.

"Qu Meixin, the daughter of the Qu family, the Qu family is closely related to the Song family. The two of them hold a lot of shares in the school. She saw your school uniform yesterday and wanted to challenge you. I thought about it again and again and decided to The school held a fashion design competition, which would not only convince her, but also convince other students like her who were unwilling. What do you think about this?"

Qin Ying folded her hands on her lap, sitting properly moment.

The ponytail was tied high, revealing her delicate facial features and a slender swan neck. She was wearing a spring school uniform designed by herself.

The style of sportswear is not old-fashioned, but shows the vigor and vitality that adolescence should have at this age.

The corners of her mouth rose slightly, and she didn't answer the question.

"Mr. Huo, you're not afraid that I will lose the game. At that time, other directors will question whether this list of school uniforms is your secret operation."

Qin Ying won the list of all school uniforms in the high school department of Deyang Middle School. These people are afraid of the Xie family's position in Jiangcheng, and they are afraid of Huo Shan's violent temper and cold-blooded style.

Now that Qu Meixin has come forward to make trouble, if Qin Ying really loses, it will not only lose her face, but also make Huo Shan a little shorter in front of the school manager.

Huo Shan chuckled and leaned back, her elbows resting on the back of the sofa chair.

"If I don't have confidence in your strength, I won't make you do the school uniforms f. Another thing, I also saw the spring school uniforms yesterday, and everyone is still very satisfied, whether it's the comfort or style of wearing them. , very good.

Taking advantage of this design competition, when you win the prize, you can also change the school uniform of the junior high school. "

Qin Ying nodded and got up.

"Okay, I'll go back and prepare."

When she reached the door, Huo Shan suddenly spoke again.

"Prepare well, in order to avoid suspicion, I am not among the judges."