60. Qin Ying Sees Song He's True Face

The classmates all around became extremely excited and noisy.

Deyang's living sign, Song He, who is considered by everyone to be the proud son of the sky, actually had a fight and was caught by the dean of the school one day.

Wang Wenjia made an excuse to say that her stomach hurts, and sent her to the infirmary to Yunfei and Tang Xiang.

Before leaving, he did not forget to tell everyone in the classroom to study quietly.

But there was no teacher, and there was an anecdote about the school grass fighting. As soon as the teacher left, everyone flocked to the dance studio to watch the fun.

And Qin Ying, without hearing anything outside the window, quietly picked up the pen on the ground, took out a paper, and started from the first multiple-choice question.

After a while, Teacher Xu seemed to have received a letter and stood on the podium with his hands behind his back.

Soon, the students who had rushed out to watch the excitement also ran back one after another.

There was even a boy who patted basketball and went back, but when he walked to the door of the classroom, his words stopped abruptly.

"Damn it, I planned to skip class to play ball, but Song He didn't expect it." He took the ball, stopped talking, and nodded at Xu Cai on the podium.

"Old Xu, you are so handsome today."

Xu Cai's face darkened.

"Don't sit down quickly, didn't your teacher Tang let you study by yourself?" The boy laughed.

"Is there any? I thought she only cared about Wang Wenjia, did she warn us?" After that, several boys echoed and laughed.

Wang Wenjia and Xiang Yunfei did not come back until after school in the evening.

Qin Ying went to the cafeteria with Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi.

In the cafeteria, a place where gossip news spreads the fastest, Qin Ying was sitting there eating dinner and heard the whole story of Song He's fight in the afternoon.

In the end, the school grass fight was characterized as an act of righteousness and courage to protect the school property.

And the few people who started hands with Song He were students of a vocational high school in Jiangcheng. As for how they got in and what they were going to do in the dance studio, there were different opinions.

Everyone only knows that those few people are students, it is better to say that they are gangsters.

He is ignorant and ignorant, wandering on the street all day, his hair is dyed colorfully, and he doesn't look like a student at all.

Qin Ying's hand holding the chopsticks was as steady as possible, and she ate quietly after listening to the whole thing.

In her previous life, she was so stupid that a message tricked her into the dance studio and was almost insulted.

Song He, who was behind the oriole, was regarded as a savior. People believed whatever they said, and they never doubted it.

Since then, he has hated Xie Zhi, stayed away from him, resisted him, and even hurt him under the bewitchment of Wang Wenjia.

This time, history repeats itself, but the difference is that she is no longer stupid, nor wronged Xie Zhi, but she can see Song He's true colors.

How can he be as clear and bright as outsiders see, a modest gentleman, but a hypocrite with a different appearance.

"Qin Ying, there is a party on the weekend, are you going?"

Luo Yun patted her hand, Qin Ying raised her head in amazement, the complicated emotions in her eyes just now subsided instantly, and she put on a smile.

"What kind of party?"

"It was organized by a few good friends, most of them from our school, and Liu Zhao, who you know, just to play."

Afraid that Qin Ying would not go, Luo Yun pulled it again. She acted coquettishly with her hand.

"Go ahead, isn't this the midterm exam just finished? Let's relax and it's on Saturday, so don't delay your studies." The school uniform fabric was delivered on Sunday, and Qin Ying nodded and agreed.

"OK."

Ke Xinyi picked up the plate and walked back to the dormitory side by side.

"When the time comes, I'll pick you up. Thanks to you for this mid-term exam, I have added a little pocket money."

"I also have to thank you, the mid-term exam results were good, I won the bet with my family, and now I can It's easy."

Luo Yun didn't mention the gambling contract with his family from beginning to end, and Qin Ying didn't ask much, just said that it was good.

At night, there are more books in the space, not thick, but it seems that I can't finish it.

The book is all about the structure of the human body, down to every muscle and bone, every blood vessel and muscle.

This is a field that Qin Ying has never been in contact with since two generations, but it seems interesting and easy to get started.

I watched it all night.

Because the consciousness stays in space, the body does not feel tired.

After having the experience of reading books all night, Qin Ying even wondered if she could bring books into the space to read when she was waiting for the college entrance examination.

In this way, the body and consciousness are separated, and the study time is doubled compared to others.

During the breakout time on Thursday, the dean also praised Song He for his courageous actions.

The so-called foreign students sneaked into the school to steal, were caught by Song He, and fought back to protect the school property. Everyone laughed it off.

Seventeen or eighteen teenagers are hot-blooded, and fighting is normal. The school did this to protect Song He's reputation, but it was disgusting.

It's just that Qin Ying never imagined that when the dean of teaching was about to step down after complimenting her, Song He walked up.

He still had wounds on his face and gauze wrapped around his hands, which showed how intense he was in the dance studio yesterday.

Ignoring the surprise and questioning of the school leaders, Song He went straight to the microphone, loud and clear.

"Thank you school leaders for excuse me, but a fight is a fight, I will not deny it, and I will accept all the punishments the school wants to give. As the president of the student union, I have set a bad example for all my classmates. I deeply reviewed the fight, and took this opportunity to announce that I will resign as the president of the student union."

After speaking, there was an uproar in the field, and the student who was originally disdainful applauded, calling him a daring person. The men, children and girls even more admired Song He because of this. The screams came one after another.

"Hey, strawberry milk."

Qin Ying took the milk and gave him a look.

"Why are you always buying me milk?"

Xie Zhi raised his hand and wiped the tip of his nose.

"I'll help solve what the commissary can't sell."

It wasn't because Liu Zhao and the others said that poor students depend on school allowances to even eat, and they should be reluctant to buy things like milk.

But even so, he still had to take into account the self-esteem of the top students, so he found an excuse that he thought he was smart but was the worst in Qin Ying's eyes.

I don't know if it was because of the guilt that he had wronged him for many years in the previous life, or because of the change in his outlook, Qin Ying didn't refuse, she readily inserted a straw and took a sip in front of Xie Zhi.

"I'll throw it away for you."

Xie Zhi held the empty milk bottle and happily ran to the trash can.

As soon as Qin Ying looked up, she saw Song He standing under the shade of a tree.

He didn't wear a school uniform today, and he looked really good in a white sports suit.

Tall and straight, with a handsome face, every frown and smile is like a spring breeze.

No wonder the girls at school are obsessed with him.

"yesterday"

"Senior Song."

Qin Ying interrupted him in time.

Song He raised his eyes and stared at her, but he didn't want Qin Ying to speak lightly.

"I'm going to class, I'll go first." The attitude was clear and indifferent enough.

It's just that Qin Ying just walked past him, but Song He caught up and grabbed her arm.

"Qin Ying, I'm sorry, I did see the message someone sent you yesterday. I just thought that maybe I had misunderstood, so I didn't say it. Later, I was a little worried and went to the dance studio. I.."

Bang! Before he finished speaking, a fist flew from the side and slammed into Song He's face.