132. Five Missed Calls

That night, Qin Ying went back to her room after dinner. She chatted with Qin Chengjian during the meal earlier, and confirmed that the project in the family home was going smoothly.

The exterior walls and corridors, as well as the interior painting work, will be completed in a few days.

The next step is to start installing the windows and doors, and oh yes, there is one more crucial step before the sale.

Thinking so, Qin Ying took out the album again, took out the colored pencils, and began to rustle on the paper.

After the space gradually increased a lot of things, she stored all the things that were not needed temporarily in the space, and used them only when they were needed.

The professional drawing paper and brushes on the table at the moment were taken from the space. Similarly, she also gave Qin Nan a set.

Recently, she has discovered more and more that Qin Nan, a child, really likes design, and unlike her, she draws a lot, mostly clothing and furniture designs. Qin Nan basically only draws houses, all kinds of houses.

Especially after she flipped through two architectural design-related books from the space last week, Qin Nan felt like he was enchanted.

However, the things she gave Qin Nan, ranging from books of this era to as small as a pencil, were clearly explained to Qin Nan and must not be seen by others.

Qin Nan is not one to show off, she still knows this, otherwise she wouldn't dare to show her a book that doesn't fit this era.

Strange to say, this kid just read the book and didn't ask much, which made Qin Ying somewhat uneasy.

The lights overhead were warm yellow, and a few moths circled and danced under the lights.

The person under the light was rustling and drawing, with a focused expression. With every blink of her eyelids, her eyelashes were fanned a few times, and a few strands of hair fell down and swayed slightly with her movements.

Her twinkling eyes never left the page for a moment.

The drawing is so focused that the vibrating phone on the pillow fails to pay attention.

The phone rang and hung up, rang and hung up. It was the fifth time that Qin Ying finally heard a slight movement. After listening carefully, she realized that the phone was ringing.

By the time she walked to the bed, before she could pick it up, the phone was hung up.

A total of five missed calls, all from the same unfamiliar foreign number.

Qin Ying didn't hesitate, she called back and someone picked up the phone at the second ring, but a very unfamiliar voice answered the phone.

"Which one to look for?"

Qin Ying was stunned for a while.

"May I ask who called me five times just now."

"Oh, wait a moment."

The voice in the receiver became smaller, as if someone was covering the receiver, but a faint sound could still be heard, like shouting.

"Xie Zhi, the call you made just now has been called back."

There was a burst of rapid footsteps, and the voice in the receiver suddenly became clear. In his ears, it was his rapid breathing. over here.

"Hello."

With an airy voice, eager and sexy.

"Xie Zhi"

"Well, it's me."

"Why did you use this number to call me, what about your own phone number? Is there an accident? Why did you suddenly change to a strange number and call "My cell phone" five times in a row I haven't returned it yet."

"this is the school instructor's office, I heard you were injured, what's the matter?"

How could Xie Zhi know that she was injured? Qin Ying thought about it carefully, and probably asked the reason when asking for leave, and said the matter. After passing by, Huo Shan also knew.

As soon as Huo Shan knew, it was not surprising that Xie Zhi knew.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, it's actually just a skin injury, it's just Luoluo making a fuss, I'm almost healed." On the other end of the phone, Xie Zhi breathed a sigh of relief, saying that it's fine, and then told her to pay attention to safety.

In fact, in the bottom of his heart, he wanted to say that he would rather someone else get into trouble than she would use herself to save others.

For Xie Zhi, other people's lives are not that important, but he also knows very well that Qin Ying is sometimes stupid, stupid enough to save others first, which is also part of what he loves and hates. 

There was a whistle from Xie Zhi, and the slogans of 121 and 121 were uniform. Xie Zhi simply told her to take care of herself, and then hung up the phone in a hurry.

Come to think of it, he should be in a hurry to gather.

Although the call was very short, it still relieved some kind of depression in my heart, and I slept extraordinarily sweet and steady that night.

The next day, under Qin Ying's persuasion, Qin Cheng accompanied Zhao Huizhi and took her grandparents to the hospital for a final follow-up.

The old man is also stubborn, so he can be reassured by the re-examination.

After coming back, after confirming that his legs were all right, the old man and the old lady started clamoring to go back. Parents couldn't persuade him, and even the uncle persuaded him again and again.

"Uncle and auntie, it's really okay for me to sleep on the sofa. This sofa was designed by Yingzi, and it's very comfortable to sleep in.

Besides, I often go to the countryside to transport wood, and I'm not always at home. You live here with my brother and Sister-in-law and the others can do business with peace of mind."

Qin Jianguo and Zhao Huizhi nodded again and again, but no matter how everyone tried to persuade them, the old couple felt that if they continued to live here, the other two would definitely make trouble.

In the afternoon, after lunch, Qin Cheng drove his grandparents back to the countryside.

With the car, it is really convenient to get in and out, and I can bring back a lot of delicious food, clothes, and health care products that Qin Ying prepared for my grandparents.

It's all made from Chinese herbal medicine and has no side effects.

Speaking of which, the space is indeed magical. On the night when she sent Xie Zhi away last time, about an acre of land suddenly appeared in the space. Without seeds, it would grow a lot of precious medicinal materials on its own.

At the beginning, Qin Ying was also curious about what would grow, so she often watered it, using the spiritual spring water in the space.

After seeing her grandparents away, Qin Ying saw her mother secretly wiping her tears in the kitchen, and moved her hand to put her hand on her mother's shoulder.

"Mom, don't worry, grandpa and grandma are only going back temporarily. I know it in my heart. It won't be long before we bring grandpa and grandma back."

Zhao Huizhi nodded.

"Well, your grandfather and grandma are actually worried that those two families will come to trouble us again, and they are also thinking of us. Alas, your two uncles are really."

Speaking of this, Zhao Huizhi, such a gentle and virtuous person, hated it. Clenched fists.

Just as Qin Ying was about to persuade her, she heard her mother continue.

"Don't you know that after your little aunt and his family left our place that day, they went to find your aunt and the others."

"Isn't the aunt being a nanny?"

Remember, it's still the Song family, but this time When Song He was abroad, she really didn't know what the situation of the Song family was.

Zhao Huizhi nodded.

"It's the house where she was a nanny, and I don't know what she did at that house, but she even asked that house to help your little aunt's family find work in the city, and even transferred Ruan Ruan to Ruixue. Alas , Wang Cuifen really only thinks about herself forever, how reluctant Ruan Ruan was that everyone saw that day, but she couldn't see it."