177. Look out for the Wind

The suit jacket she was wearing originally had been taken off because she was inspecting the goods in the warehouse, and the door of the warehouse was locked from the outside. Throwing blazer.

Qin Ying was busy looking for her memory and went back to the place she walked, and finally found a coat on a shelf.

Busy wrapped around his body, she took out his mobile phone from his jacket pocket and called for help.

At this moment, the whole supermarket was stocking up, people were coming and going, it was very noisy, and the door was thick, so her shouting might not be useful, so she first found her coat and called.

The call was made to Chang Dayong, and only Chang Dayong is present in the entire shopping center. Brother Qin Chengzao went to City A for the foundation matters of the land along the river.

The phone rang a few times but no one answered, but on the phone, I saw a message from Xie Zhi more than an hour ago.

Go out of the mission, change the place, don't send me anything, I will contact you when the mission is over, take care of yourself, and when I go back

and read the message sent more than an hour ago, I have mixed feelings in my heart.

At that time, I was busy thanking President Yu and Director Ding, and then shuttled through the shelves non-stop, and I didn't even see the news he finally sent.

Even more because of his current situation, let alone help, he couldn't even tell him and felt sad.

But even so, he has a responsibility on his shoulders, even if there will be sadness and blame in his heart, but he is more tolerant, understanding and worrying.

Qin Ying took a deep breath, knowing that he might not be able to see it at this moment, but she still replied.

Well, I'll take care of myself. I'm a little busy during this time, and I didn't notice the news. You must pay attention to safety when you go out on a mission, and bring all the medicines I gave you. Maybe you can use them at critical moments.

After sending the message, Qin Ying couldn't help but sighed after seeing the unread words, and then prepared to call Chang Dayong again, there was a rustling sound outside the door, followed by Chang Dayong's questioning voice .

"What about the key, who is so stupid to ride a horse? Does anyone in there know? Someone is still closed. What if I don't find it frozen to death inside?" The other is a refrigerated and frozen warehouse, which is used to store vegetables, fruits and frozen food. It is also the warehouse where Qin Ying is located.

Qin Ying leaned against the door, patted it twice, and called out to the door.

"Chang Dayong, open the door first."

"President Qin, wait a minute, I have the key, and I will open the door for you." After the words were finished, Qin Ying took two steps back. As soon as her feet landed, the door of the warehouse was blocked by someone. Push from the outside in.

The air-conditioning rushed out of the door in an instant, and many people piled up at the door of the warehouse. Seeing Qin Ying in the warehouse, they apologized and explained.

Qin Ying raised her hand, and the mixed sound of explanation and apology stopped abruptly.

Eighteen-year-old, although young, has an unquestionable majesty in the entire shopping mall.

Qin Ying exhaled and stepped forward.

"I'm fine, everyone is gone, go and do your own thing."

After everyone dispersed, Qin Ying stood at the door of the warehouse and took a look. Only she and Chang Dayong were left to take out the space. A camera is aimed at the location of the warehouse door and clicked to take a photo.

The time camera was rewarded by space before, a total of ten times, except for the few times it was used because of the Luo Yun car accident, there were still three opportunities to take pictures.

"Well, where did you get the camera?"

Qin Ying took another picture with the camera at the angle, and then lowered her head to adjust the time.

"You look out for the wind, don't let people see what I'm doing."

"Oh, I can do it"

Although Chang Dayong also had doubts, Qin Ying asked him to look at the wind, so he turned around without a word, and used his tall and broad body to build a human wall to cover Qin Ying's slender figure.

There was another click of the shutter. After another photo was taken, Qin Ying could see who was the one who closed the warehouse door in an attempt to freeze her to death in the warehouse

When a photo is taken, the camera will automatically dissipate because of the number of times of use, so you don't even need to collect it.

After speaking, as if remembering something, he turned around and looked at Chang Dayong.

"By the way, who was in charge of the warehouse key originally?"

"It's Lao Zhang, but he helped to distribute the goods just now. He wasn't in the office. It was probably taken by someone at that time."

Qin Ying thought about it. Thinking, nodded thoughtfully, and temporarily returned the key to Lao Zhang.

Qin Ying came from Shangchao and immediately called the police, saying that it was a burglary, not that someone maliciously locked her in the warehouse.

The three photos were also faked with cameras to look like surveillance photos, and handed over to the police together.

The rest is left to professionals to handle, and she has to arrange the opening of the supermarket as soon as possible.

The shopping mall uses the d with the same name as the shopping center. Because of the previous title advertisement of CCTV, now the d shopping center has become a well-known shopping center in the whole country. Although only Jiangcheng has it, its reputation and dimension are beyond the 6 billion when it was smashed. expected.

Therefore, Jiangcheng ushered in the first batch of investment attraction in history, and d shopping mall is the most powerful business card of Jiangcheng investment attraction.

Nowadays, in addition to the shopping center, there is an advanced agricultural development model of Zhao's greenhouse. Qin Ying has become the most welcome visitor to various economic development departments in Jiangcheng.

It is just a lot of business. Qin Ying has no plans yet, so she only focuses on agriculture and shopping center.

Real estate development is also gradually being contacted.

The opening of the mall is scheduled for April 1.

The promotional poster for the event was sent out before, and on April 1, the huge electronic display on the wall of the shopping center also played the promotional advertisement of the supermarket.

The advertisements are freshly picked strawberries in the greenhouse. The strawberries are full and bright red. Just looking at them makes them sweet and delicious and full of juice.

Qin Ying is even more generous. With this kind of strawberry, as long as you enter the supermarket for membership, you can get a box for free with the membership.

The degree of generosity is much more valuable than the 10 or 20 cents that the vegetable market has cut for half a day.

This is all done by Qin Ying in advance.

On the opening day, the shopping center ushered in another peak period of passenger traffic, comparable to the period after the CCTV news broadcast.

Qin Ying and Chang Dayong stood in the atrium of the shopping center, watching the flow of people coming and going in the shopping center.

In addition to the packaging bags of various brands, there are also shopping bags from d supermarkets.

Even uncles and aunts who enjoy bargaining on weekdays have flocked to the d supermarket.

In the beginning, it was for the free box of strawberries, but when you enter the supermarket, you will see a dazzling array of products, preferential prices, fresh and cheaper vegetables, and thoughtful service. If you buy or not, you can no longer control it. Everyone has a problem. This is a psychological trend. When you see a lot of people looting, even if you didn't want to buy that item at first, you will still have the desire to buy it.

It's like losing money if you don't buy it.

This kind of mentality is more common among aunts and grandmas.