36-40

36. 

In 1996, everyone was still complacent on the food and clothing line, and they were already among the best when they had spare money to do business.

It is too risky to start a business like Qin Ying's plan, but it is also too exciting!

So much so that when Qin Cheng read the plan in the car, his blood was boiling, as if he had endless energy, and many ideas suddenly popped up in his mind.

After getting out of the car, before returning to the dormitory, I immediately called Qin Ying.

"Don't worry, brother, I am confident that we will become the representatives of this era!"

The representative of the times, if Qin Ying said that before, Qin Cheng would definitely think she was crazy and started talking nonsense.

But now, Qin Cheng feels that what she said will come true in the near future!

Hanging up the phone, Qin Ying felt that this life was really worth looking forward to, especially after she had a lot of money in her hands.

Open a company, make money, become bigger and stronger, and she can also experience what it's like to be at the pinnacle of life!

Thinking about it this way, you have already experienced the joy of success before you start doing things!

Go out of the school gate and go to the candy shop behind the food street to buy some candy.

Ke Xinyi also bought her a few supper in the previous blackboard newspaper. I heard from my classmates that this store has a lot of varieties, especially the wine chocolate, which is the most popular.

I bought several kinds, and the store took a pink bag with a bear pattern for her to pack.

When paying, she glanced at the lollipop beside the cashier, Qin Ying took one and settled the bill together.

After leaving the candy store, she took a detour to the school at dinner time, when there were the most people.

As soon as I walked into an alley, I heard a sound of fighting coming from the front. It was very messy and there seemed to be a lot of people.

Qin Ying stuck her head out to look, her pupils dilated instantly, and her body froze there.

Xie Zhi, it's him!

Who are the people who fought with him?

Qin Ying shrank back and leaned back against the wall for a moment not knowing what to do.

Just now, Xie Zhi picked up the stone on the ground and slammed it on the opponent's forehead. His appearance was so cruel that he couldn't help but think of his previous life.

That time, she was forcibly injected with drugs, and when she opened her eyes in a daze, she saw Xie Zhi.

He was half-kneeling on the ground, the ashtray in his hand lifted and smashed, until she closed her eyes again weakly, and the ashtray was lifted high by him again.

Later that scene became a nightmare that tormented her for a long time!

Qin Ying took a deep breath, tried her best to restrain her trembling hands, and raised her feet to leave, but she heard the delicate voice of a girl not far away.

Immediately afterwards, there was the entangled voice of the two of them rubbing their ears.

this......

Qin Ying didn't move forward or retreat, and was blocked in the alley by two groups of people.

Helpless, I had to wait in place to see which side of the people dispersed first, and then from which side.