62. All Scorpios

When Qin Ying and Ke Xinyi came to the party's KTV, there were already many people in the private room.

There were a lot of people, and as soon as they arrived at the door, they heard Liu Zhao's singing, which can only be described as appalling.

"Hey, elementary school girl, elementary school girl come, what do you sing, I'll give you some, do you want my brother to sing with you?"

Qin Ying waved her hands and walked in, finding a relatively quiet corner to sit down.

Luo Yun is competing with Liu Zhao for a song, which is the love of the Little Tigers.

Ke Xinyi took a glass of orange juice and put it on the table.

"Hey, drink this, what do you want to sing, I'll give you some."

Qin Ying picked up the cup and shook her head.

"No, go and sing, I'll sit down for a while."

Ke Xinyi didn't force it, she went to the singing platform to order some songs.

Qin Ying sat in the corner of the sofa and leaned back, as if something was behind her.

Turning around, he just stretched out his hand, but one hand took the first step to pick up the coat in the gap of the sofa.

Looking up, it was an unfamiliar boy.

"Sorry, I didn't pay attention just now."

Qin Ying apologized and got up to sit in another place, but she didn't want the other party to hold her shoulders and push her back to the sofa.

"Hey, sister, don't go, it's alright, just sit and sit, if you don't have enough, I'll fold you a stack of clothes, okay?"

Liu Zhao shouted as a primary school girl, but Liu Zhao's reputation as a playboy is well known to everyone. Knowing that, I didn't make Qin Ying think too much, so I immediately posted it when I saw it.

The man was very close, and he smelled of cigarette smoke when he spoke, which was very uncomfortable.

At this time, the private room was lively, and Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi didn't notice Qin Ying's side. After all, they were all acquaintances.

Qin Ying shook her head.

"No, I'm sorry just now, the light was too dim and I didn't see your clothes."

This time, she got up and was pressed back by the boy. He used so much strength that her shoulders hurt a little.

Qin Ying frowned and twitched her shoulders. Just as she was about to get angry, the boy's hand was pinched from behind and smashed.

"Why do you treat a girl like this, do you know how to write the word "civilization"? "

"Thank you, young man, hehe, hehe, I'm joking with this girl."

Smile.

"Oh, then I'll make a joke with you, okay?"

"No, no, I was wrong, Master Xie, I didn't know you knew each other."

Xie Zhi grabbed the man's wrist and pulled it back, the boy staggered and sat down On the ground, Lu Shaoning called the waiter to throw him a notebook and a pen.

"Hey, Xie Shao rewarded you, civilization, eight hundred times, and you can't miss it once." The
boy looked at Xie Zhi with tears in his eyes.

"Thanks, I'll write it, I'll write it now."

Liu Zhao also heard the movement here and turned around, looked at Xie Zhi in surprise, and bumped Lu Shaoning's arm.

"Hey, didn't he say he won't come?"

At this time, Xie Zhi was already sitting next to Qin Ying, with Erlang's legs raised and his chin raised, his tone was cold and ruffian.

"Liu Zhao, why are all the cats and dogs calling here?"

Liu Zhao glanced at the boy who was squatting on the side and was punished for writing about civilization eight hundred times. He only knew the situation after asking the person next to him, and then he beckoned to be pulled out. .

"You don't have to come to my game in the future. You dare to bully the elementary school girl, and you don't want to live anymore." After warning him, Liu Zhao turned around and squatted beside Qin Ying diligently.

"Freshman girl, have something to drink and eat."

Xie Zhi kicked over.

"Give me something to drink."

Liu Zhao got up and left.

Qin Ying sat in the same place, and it is not easy to change positions at this moment, mainly because this position is relatively quiet, and there is a certain distance from those boys who smoke, so as not to be smoked.

"If you smoke, go out and smoke. This place is so big, it's not too smokey." As soon as Xie Zhi spoke, the boys who were smoking not far away quickly extinguished the cigarettes in their hands and started drinking and punching. stand up.

Qin Ying turned her head slightly to the side, just in time to see Xie Zhi's strong and neat jawline and the savagely growing bones.

He clearly looked quite thin, but whether it was the punch he punched Song He last time, or the boy he just threw away like a chicken, he was full of strength.

Sitting with Erlang's legs crossed, he seemed casual, but he deliberately kept a distance from her and did not wrinkle the skirt on her body.

Yuppie and gentleman, like a prince.

Thinking of this, Qin Ying was startled.

Shaking her head, staying awake and sensible, he cannot be wronged again by adding too many filters to him in this life because she wronged him in a previous life.

As they got closer, all the senses were amplified infinitely, and even his words in his ears seemed to have an airy sound.

"You rattle, why are you shaking your head?"

Qin Ying coughed and took a sip of orange juice pretending to be calm.

"No, it's nothing."

Everyone sang a song for a while, and they didn't know who started it first. They took out a constellation book, and they stopped singing and drinking for a while, and they all looked around the constellation book. own constellation.

At this time, the wind of the constellation has only begun to prevail, and it is fresh.

After everyone checked their constellations one by one, Luo Yun looked at Qin Ying.

"Qin Ying, what month and date are you?"

"November 20."

Xie Zhi looked at her in astonishment, and a light flashed across his eyes.

"What's the matter?"

"You are on the 20th of November" 

"Well."

"I'm on the 19th of November."

Everyone who was originally surrounded by the constellation encyclopedia gathered around the two of them and asked about the time of birth.

"It's one o'clock in the morning on the 20th."

"I'm eleven in the middle of the night on the 19th."

Oh, there was a roar in the private room, and Xie Zhi smiled smugly.

"I was born two hours earlier than you."

Qin Ying corrected with a cough.

"It's a year and two hours."

Xie Zhi suddenly nodded and nodded.

"Oh yes, I'm one year and two hours older than you."

Luo Yun raised the constellation and said loudly.

"Then both of you are Scorpios."

Everyone's expressions were incredible. Luo Yun picked up the book and began to analyze the character of Scorpio. After speaking, Liu Zhao stood on the side and added a sentence.

"I didn't expect that you are both Scorpios and have different personalities. Are you sure you are still a freshman girl? Did you remember Xie Zhi's birthday? I remember it, it was the nineteenth."

Xie Zhi sat on the ground like an old god. After listening, she turned her head to look at Qin Ying and raised her eyebrows.

Qin Ying pursed her lips, leaned over to take a look, and pointed to the introduction of Scorpio.

"Hey, this is me."

It says that Scorpios are good at changing their work and living environment, full of vigor and vitality, never accept any failure, let alone betray and hurt.

In particular, Scorpio has a tenacious will and perseverance, and after encountering setbacks, Qin Ying felt that it was herself when she wanted to succeed again from scratch.

Xie Zhi smiled and stood up.

"Let's go, accompany me to a restaurant for dinner."

After Qin Ying and Xie Zhi left, the people in the private room still didn't dispel their curiosity about Scorpio, especially if these two completely different people turned out to be the same constellation .

Until they saw that paragraph, Scorpio and Scorpio were only 80 percent compatible.

Moreover, when Scorpio and Scorpio first met, the mystery of each other deeply attracted each other, especially the mystery and domineering of Scorpio men, which attracted Scorpio women.

And the Scorpio woman will observe quietly, hold still, until the relationship between the two is a matter of course.

A surreptitious observation, an opportunistic snoop looking for an excellent opportunity to attack.

Everyone is looking at their noses, and they feel more and more that constellations are amazing.