145. Isn't This still A Loss?

Qin Ying opened Chang Dayong, picked up the gong and drum next to her, and struck a loud, clear and even deafening voice, and the discussions and quarrels came to an abrupt end.

Seeing that everyone was quiet, Qin Ying put down the gongs and drums and stepped forward with a smile.

"Folks, since I'm standing here today, you can ask any questions you have, and I'll answer them truthfully, but don't make any noise, you'll be pushed, and be careful of hurting others."

Qin Ying stepped forward as she spoke and bent over. SHe picked up a crying child who was about three years old and handed it back to the eldest sister next to her.

"Be careful of the child, there are many people, it's better to hold it safely."

While speaking, he gave the staff next to him a look, and the sales lady next to him immediately took a candy and handed it to the child.

With candy, the child immediately stopped crying and stayed in his mother's arms obediently eating candy.

Children are easy to coax, but this group of ordinary people who are planning to buy a house but think the price is too expensive are not so coaxing.

"The price was determined by me after careful consideration, and the unit price will definitely not change."

Just when everyone was about to quarrel again At that time, Qin Ying shouted and added.

"But if you make a deal today, you will get a 20% discount on the purchase of a house, and if you buy furniture in my furniture store, you will also enjoy a 20% discount on the complete set of furniture."

A house, a complete set of furniture, then a piece of clothing It's different. A 20% discount can save a lot of money. But even so, a 3,000-square-foot house is still expensive at a 20% discount. 

 "You set such a high price, and the higher discount is still expensive."

Qin Ying still had that cute and calm smile.

"Three thousand is not high. You have seen the environment of our Xiangyang community. I dare to say that the environment and the fine decoration of the house are among the best in Jiangcheng."

Someone immediately shouted from the field.

"You're not the capital, why is it so expensive?"

Qin Ying smiled.

"As far as I know, the house price in the capital is around 5,500. My 3,000 can't really be compared with the capital. Besides, the house in the capital is 5,511 square meters. It's a rough house in Qingshui. Everyone went in and saw it just now. , Every house is finely decorated.

If you don't have special requirements for the decoration style, you can directly move into the house in Beijing if you move the furniture and appliances in. Maybe there is such a house, it is not the price of 5,510 square meters. "

The uncle who just shouted that he was talking about the housing price in the capital suddenly stopped talking.

Indeed, the house price in Beijing is the most expensive. The unit price of newly built houses in Jiangcheng in the past two years is around 2,002, while the price of selling 3,000 in Xiangyang Community is expensive because it is an old house for many years. suffer.

But he forgot that Xiangyang Community was no longer the home of the original towel manufacturer.

Someone asked about the model room. Qin Ying smiled and shook her head.

"The model room will not be sold for the time being, but you can choose the houses other than the model room, on a first-come, first-served basis."

Although other houses in Jiangcheng are 2,231 square meters, they have to be redecorated when they are bought, which is time-consuming, labor-intensive and expensive. Not necessarily so well dressed.

The most important thing is that you may not be willing to install a security door.

After careful calculation, 3001 flat doesn't seem to be so difficult to accept . Seeing that everyone is a little bit eager, Qin Ying pushes again.

"By the way, the 20% discount I just said is only for today, and tomorrow is 10% discount. As for the day after tomorrow, there is no discount and there is the park behind Xiangyang Community. As I said, I do this to give back to the people of Jiangcheng, the day after tomorrow Park. It will be fully opened, and then this piece will be completely different."

Everyone, you look at me, I look at you, there are hearts, but more people choose to wait and see first.

On the first day, only 12 units were sold in Xiangyang Community, and most of them were units facing the park.

In the past, the residents of the family home hated that side the most. Now that the park is built, the apartment type on that side has become the most sought-after.

Those who grabbed the house, went through the relevant procedures and signed the house purchase contract the next day before getting the keys, so they couldn't wait to go to the new house to see what happened.

The customers in the sales office of the community were received by the sales staff, and Qin Ying was not idle, but gave a series of press releases to the editors of the newspapers she previously cooperated with.

Themes such as giving her a home if you love her, home is the last harbor after a thousand sails, and people who live in a place with a good environment should have a more beautiful mood.

SHe even came up with the idea of ​​feng shui, and invited a person who wrote articles related to feng shui to analyze the feng shui of the lake park and its benefits to the surrounding residents.

On the second day of the National Day, people still came to see the house, but the determination to buy it was not so great.

And the 20% discount on the publicity posters at the gate of the community has turned into a 90% discount. After this conversion, it is a lot more money than yesterday.

And according to the sales lady, there were almost ten fewer houses on the other side of the park, so everyone was a little anxious.

In addition, the people who took the key to the new home to see the environment earlier, all of them had happy faces when they came down, and they were satisfied with each bite.

The desire to buy was instantly ignited, and the transaction volume also doubled several times at once.

On the third day of National Day, Huanhu Park was officially opened to the public after the ribbon-cutting ceremony led by the Land Bureau.

As the funded builder, Qin Ying stood next to the leader of the Land Bureau, and was praised by the leader in front of the people of Jiangcheng.

As a result, the statement of giving back to the people of Jiangcheng has been implemented, and no one doubts what makes money and does not make money.

It seems that the price of 3,000 square meters in Xiangyang Community is higher than that of other communities, but it can be calculated carefully, including the purchase of the community, the cost of renovation, and the construction cost of the park, Qin Ying has indeed lost money.

It's just that the loss is not too much, within an acceptable range.

And on the day the park was officially opened, I don't know if it was because she benefited the people of Jiangcheng, and the speed of making money from space has doubled.

Qin Jianguo at home was a little worried, and he wasn't the one who said that her daughter would go bankrupt if she floated. Never heard of it.

Can not help but worry.

"Daughter, aren't you still at a loss? Let dad tell me, let's do a good job in the shopping center. Isn't this a very successful house? Let's not touch it in the future. You see that you have done a good job. , at a loss, others will scold you as a profiteer and say you drive up house prices."

The most unbearable thing for Qin Jianguo is that others say her daughter is a profiteer, and an old house in a family courtyard is so expensive. Qin Ying smiled.

"Dad, it's okay to lose money. I didn't do it with the idea of ​​making money in the first place."

Qin Jianguo doesn't understand now, isn't it important to make money when doing business?

"Then why are you working so hard ? Ah"

"Dad, after I use word of mouth, when others see me Qin Ying selling a house, they will think of the current Xiangyang community, knowing my name is the guarantee of quality. You have to lose some money first, and how to catch big fish without putting some bait Ah"

Qin Jianguo still doesn't understand, they say she is a profiteer, how can she still have a reputation?