175. The Big Guys are Here To Support

Qin Ying originally arranged the goods in the supermarket. Seeing that the food could not be delivered for a long time, she raised her feet and went out to check the situation.

When I first arrived at the door, I saw five people standing at the door, not allowing them to unload or transport them in.

Qin Ying was not in a hurry to go out. She made a phone call to go out first, and then hung up the phone and went out after she finished talking about the situation.

"Well, okay, I'll be waiting for you here." SHe put the phone in his pocket and said calmly when he walked behind the group of people.

"May I ask where is the problem with our vegetables?" With a clear and pleasant voice, the man at the head turned around and saw a pure and charming girl, wearing a black casual suit with a white top, tied up at the waist of the trousers, Ying Ying Yi The waist is slender and graceful.

The man swallowed subconsciously, his eyes stayed on Qin Ying's waist for a long time, or Qin Ying asked again, and the man took back his thoughts and raised his head to look at her.

"Ah"

Qin Ying smiled lightly.

"I'm asking, is there any problem with our dishes?"

"Ah, someone reported that your dishes used substandard fertilizers. We have to send them to the laboratory for further tests. We will make sure that there is no problem at that time. I'll give it back to you.

It's all normal procedures, you don't need to worry if there's nothing wrong with the dishes." The

man said and boldly reached out to Qin Ying's hand.

This skin is white and tender, like a peeled egg, how can it be so white and tender, it makes people drool.

Seeing that his hand was about to touch the smooth, white and tender skin, a big, rough hand came into view, grabbed his wrist and squeezed it hard, the man only felt that his wrist was about to break.

"Ah, ah, ah, let go, let go. You guys are deliberately hurting public servants, so arrest him for me."

Qin Ying stepped forward and patted the back of Chang Dayong's hand lightly.

"Let go, he doesn't dare to do anything to me."

She didn't intend to let the man touch him when he stretched out his hand, but Chang Dayong was always one step ahead of her, and those who didn't know thought he was hired by her. The bodyguard next to him,

Chang Dayong, glared at the man fiercely, and then released his hand before letting go. He took a step back and stood behind Qin Ying. That tall body became Qin Ying's strong support.

"Sir, if there is really something wrong with our dishes, I have nothing to say if you want to test them, but if not, just stop and pull all our dishes away with your mouth

. It can't be stored for too long. After you have finished the process and the inspection, I'm afraid there will only be a pile of rotten leaves left for us." The man rubbed his wrist, feeling angry, but seeing Chang Dayong With that fierce face, the tone did not dare to be too stiff.

"We definitely didn't come here to trouble you out of thin air. We came here to check on someone's report. Otherwise, you would think that we were free and had nothing to do."

"Then who will report us?"

"That must not be the case. "

Since I can't say who it is, then I'll give a surname, what if you say yes or no?"

Qin Ying also expected that they wouldn't say who it was, so she took the lead in throwing out her own suggestion before the other party refused.

Seeing that the man didn't respond, Qin Ying stared straight at him, her pink lips opening and closing.

"Datong Village, the surname is Wang, right?" The man didn't speak, but a flash of surprise flashed across his eyes, and the corners of his mouth moved slightly. Even if he didn't get the exact answer from the other party, Qin Ying had a firm answer in his heart.

It's not who the old king can be

. "You, you, you, you don't care who it is. It's our job responsibility to investigate when we receive a report. We also ask you to cooperate."

Just as those men were about to start, they heard a thick and low male voice coming from the back of the truck. Everyone followed the voice and saw a middle-aged man in a navy blue tunic suit walking towards this side with big strides. Come.

Behind him, there is Director Ding of the Bureau of Land Management, as well as the directors of several consumer associations.

"Director Cheng, why are you here, this is"

the man who had just spoken just now suddenly had a 180-degree change in attitude, and looked at a director surnamed Cheng and became a little timid.

Director Cheng glared at him fiercely, and slapped his shoulder severely with his palm.

"I think you're going crazy because of your grades. You bring someone to check without even going through the process. Did you get the order and get it approved? Did you ask about the situation?" The man was a little confused about the situation.

"Can't you check it?"

Don't be a related account of a leader. After that, Director Cheng hadn't opened his mouth to explain. President Yu, who was at the front just now, turned around and stared at him seriously.

"What you director Cheng means is that as long as you go through the normal process to apply for the investigation, you will find that this project is the top priority of our Jiangcheng agricultural reform and development, as well as the top priority of our Jiangcheng economic development. The equipment, varieties, and fertilizers have all been approved and filed. If you say a word to others, you have to pull them all away to check. There is no problem with pulling this batch of vegetables back. Are you responsible for the losses caused by Jiangcheng's investment promotion The shutdown of the project is because you are responsible for the failure of the reform of greenhouse agriculture, is it also your responsibility?" 

The man was asked questions one after another, and he was stunned. He didn't know how to answer for a while. a sentence.

"This is the new president of our association. The surname is Yu. This time, the vegetables in the Zhao family's greenhouse are the top priority of Jiangcheng's agricultural development and reform. This time, you really made a fool of yourself."

Hearing this, the man's legs trembled for a while, and he hurriedly explained.

"I, I, I also came to investigate after receiving reports from the village chief of Datong Village and the villager surnamed Wang. They said they suspected that the Zhao family's greenhouse had used substandard medicines, otherwise why did the vegetables grow so quickly and so well."

The Ding chief snorted coldly.

"Why is it so good? People use scientific cultivation and breeding. You can't see how perfect the system is in the whole greenhouse. You can only see how good the vegetables they harvest."

Qin Ying took a step forward, her tone was as gentle as ever, not at all angry because of the farce just now.

"The vegetables in our greenhouse will be sent for inspection at every stage, and they will be recorded every time. They are also sent for inspection before they are harvested and shipped to the city for sale. All dishes are qualified green and organic vegetables.

If you still have If you have any doubts, you can check our filing. You can see that everything from the preparation of the greenhouse to this harvest and the next seedling breeding has been recorded. All vegetables and fruits in the greenhouse are only sold in our shopping center. If there is a problem with the food that comes out, it also smashes the sign of our shopping center. I'm not that stupid."

In Datong Village, before the inspection results came out, the Lao Wang family had already begun to investigate the problem of the Zhao family's greenhouse dishes. The propaganda is well known in the village, and when it is said, it is described with nose and eyes, as if everything is a certainty.

"It's not like you haven't planted the land before, so who's vegetables have been harvested so quickly, and they still grow so well. You haven't seen that cabbage, it grows so big, like a newborn baby, it scares people to death. If you eat this kind of food, you don't have to get sick. If you eat it when you are pregnant, the child in your belly may grow deformed."