84. Are You Going Back Tonight?

At the dinner table, Qin Ying took a vegetable bag, and extended the chopsticks in the other hand to sandwich the braised pork.

Just as the chopsticks caught the meat, a hand on the opposite side reached out and just caught the same piece of meat.

Raising her eyes to meet Xie Zhi's gaze, she moved the chopsticks away in the belief that she was the master and wanted to be courteous to the guests.

But he didn't want to, Xie Zhi took the piece of meat and put it in Qin Ying's bowl, and then his chopsticks turned to the vegetables next to him.

Qin Jianguo poured a glass of wine.

"Come on, Xiao Xie, I thank you on behalf of our whole family. Without you, I would not have Qin Jianguo today, nor would our Qin family have a good day today."

Xie Zhi put down his chopsticks, raised his wine glass, and looked at Qin Ying. Sweep over.

The former politely chatted with Qin Jianguo about family affairs, while the latter lowered his head and buried his face in a bowl with a guilty conscience.

After Qin Jianguo finished drinking, he made a satisfied tsk sound in his mouth. He was very happy to drink, and he didn't treat Xie Zhi as an outsider.

"I'm telling you, Xiao Xie, I'm not afraid of your jokes. Since our Yingzi was born, many relatives have looked down on us, thinking that she is a girl and can't inherit the incense in the future.

Later, I sent Yingzi to school, and those people are even more nonsense. There are so many, saying that it is meaningless for girls to go to school, saying that girls will marry when they grow up, and belong to someone else."

After speaking, Qin Jianguo poured himself another glass, raised his head and drank it. 

"Hah, I don't believe it anymore. I'm going to send her to school. I'm just this girl. If I don't love her, who will I love? If she remarries in the future, isn't that still my Qin Jianguo's girl?
" To Xie Zhi, the latter immediately nodded in response, poured a glass of wine and raised it with both hands.

"Don't worry, Qin Ying will always be your daughter. No matter how many years you have, this will not change, even if she get married in the future."

Xie Zhi suddenly stopped talking, glanced at Qin Ying who was serving soup in the kitchen, and looked up. The head drank the wine in one go.

The high-quality liquor slipped through my throat, hot, but inexplicably happy.

Qin Jianguo noticed Xie Zhi's subtle emotional changes, and continued to chant.

"Others spend money on school, but my daughter still earns money when she goes to school. Hey, she still earns so much money for me now. She went to school and she is smart. I think what else can those relatives say?"

Zhao Huizhi turned around and gave it away When I got to the table, I heard Qin Jianguo nagging, so he muttered something.

"Oops, alright, as soon as you drink a little wine, you like to talk endlessly, and you'll be annoying Xiao Xie later."

Xie Zhi shook his head with a smile.

"It's okay Auntie, I'm not bothered, I like chatting with my uncle."

From childhood to adulthood, face-to-face drinking and long conversations like this was a time Xie Zhi longed for but never had.

Although Liu Zhao was stubborn, his father and brother treated him well, and Lu Shaoning's father Lu treated him like a brother.

Only the Xie family

He thought of this, Xie Zhi sighed and poured himself another glass.

Qin Jianguo clapped the table when he heard Xie Zhi said he liked to chat with him.

"I just want to show those people that this daughter of my Qin family is no worse than boys, even a hundred times thousand times stronger than many boys."

When Qin Ying returned to the dining table with the soup, she just heard this sentence.

My heart sank for a while, and then ripples appeared in the heart lake, and my nose was a little sore.

Most of the relatives in the family are boys who go to school, and girls may not go to school until they graduate from primary school.

Some learn a craft to supplement the family's family, and some decide a marriage early, and when they reach adulthood, they will marry and have children for the family, and this will be the case for a lifetime.

Everyone has persuaded their fathers that there is no need to go to junior high school. Anyway, they will marry and have children in the future. The theory that reading is useless is more prevalent in the more remote places.

But her father turned a deaf ear to those voices and insisted on sending her to school because Qin Ying said she liked school.

Even in the previous life, her father never blamed her for a single minute until the last moment, and was always thinking of her everywhere.

Qin Ying got up and gave Qin Jianguo a bowl of soup.

"Dad, drink some soup to moisten the stomach."

Then he gave Xie Zhi another bowl.

"You also drink less wine."

Xie Zhi took the soup, and his eyes fell on Qin Ying for a long time.

She is like a sudden rainstorm, unintentionally but extremely violent.

That night, Qin Jianguo and Qin Jianyuan both drank a bit too much, and it was Qin Cheng and Qin Nan who helped them back into the room to lie down.

After Qin Cheng finished helping Qin Jianguo, he came out and sat beside Xie Zhi.

"Are you going back tonight?"

Xie Zhi also drank a little too much. He put his elbows on the table to support his temples. Hearing that, he raised his eyelids with difficulty and glanced at Qin Cheng.

Some time I don't understand.

Not only did he not understand what Qin Cheng meant, but he also didn't understand his own heart at the moment.

It's messy and complicated, but it seems to be very clear and contradictory.

Qin Cheng got up when he saw this.

"Qin Nan, I'll sleep with you at night, so Xie Zhi sleeps in my room at night."

Qin Jianguo and Zhao Huizhi said that Xie Zhi was the one who invested in Qin Ying at first, and even Qin Cheng gave Xie Zhi a few glances.

Coupled with these few contacts, I really feel that Xie Zhi is good.

When Qin Ying originally bought this yard, she liked a lot of rooms. After all, it was just enough for a family to live in.

But he never thought that Xie Zhi would stay one after another.

Ning Zhu helped Zhao Huizhi to clean up the kitchen, took off his apron and put on his coat.

"Okay, you can clean up the rest. I have to go back, and my own room has to be warm."

Zhao Huizhi hurriedly chased after hearing the words, and took a flashlight and handed it to Qin Cheng.

"You go and see your aunt Ning Zhu, I don't worry about her alone."

After explaining, he hurriedly turned around and took several gift boxes out and stuffed them into Ning Zhu's hands.

"Take these, don't you want to go back to your mother tomorrow, bring more things, maybe she can blame you less."

Ning Zhu's divorce has not yet been told to his family.

Going back this time for the new year, it is inevitable that I have to explain what should be explained. Although Ning Zhu was not at fault, people of that era, especially the elderly, were inevitably out of date.

Divorce always feels bad, even if the fault lies in the man, he will feel that it is not good for his own daughter, and he can't even keep a man.

Thinking about it, I can imagine that Ning Zhu's return must be a mess.

Zhao Huizhi prepared things for her early, so many people don't blame her, maybe the old lady won't blame her because of so many good things.

Ning Zhu red eyes, took the gift box and hugged Zhao Huizhi.

"Okay, I'll accept it. Let's make school uniforms when I come back after the New Year. You'll treat me like a cow and a horse."

Zhao Huizhi glared at her angrily, and Ning Zhu went downstairs with a smile.

Qin Cheng followed behind with a flashlight. After a while, Qin Cheng's voice came from downstairs, and he should have picked up the things in Ning Zhu's hand.

During dinner, Qin Ying suggested that Ning Zhu go to a night school and major in fashion design, so that when their store opens up and hires more people, she only needs to be responsible for the design.

This idea was approved by everyone at the dinner table, except for Ning Zhu, who was pounding in her heart and couldn't move her feet a little.

Qin Ying helped clean up the living room, wiping the table and sweeping the floor, and by the time everything was cleaned up, Xie Zhi was sitting on the chair with his temples and fell asleep.

Qin Cheng was away now, Qin Nan went back to the house to take a bath, Zhao Huizhi was also busy cleaning up the mess in the kitchen, Qin Ying had no choice but to put Xie Zhi's arm on her shoulder and hooked the other hand on his Waist, supported him and walked towards Qin Cheng's room.

Drunk people are heavier than usual, but Qin Ying doesn't seem to be struggling much this way.

When he reached the door of Qin Cheng's room, the person being supported suddenly spoke.

"Why did Song He send you a message?"