55. Want To Hide my Photos

Wang Hui never imagined that Lu Shaoning finally asked Xie Zhi to come over for his birthday on the weekend.

I haven't put it on, but I first angered the famous Xie Shao because of a photo.

What surprised him even more was that after a few days, Xie Zhi would take the initiative to find him and ask him to take a picture of him.

After dinner, Wang Hui took the Polaroid and followed Xie Zhi around the whole of Deyang, but he couldn't find a place and angle that Xie Zhi was satisfied with.

In the end, he finally stopped changing places, and when he was about to press the shutter, he looked elsewhere.

Wang Hui looked at the photo in his hand, although he didn't look at the camera, let alone, there was still a sense of beauty.

Especially when Qin Ying looked back at the camera in silence, he was surprised and amazed. Those eyes were as smart and pure as they could talk.

"Bring it." Wang Hui was about to keep the photo private, but Xie Zhi snatched it away and glanced at it with satisfaction, then stuffed it back into his pocket.

Along with the photo snatched from the pool hall that day.

"Master Xie, are you still filming?"

Although he asked Xie Zhi, Wang Hui's eyes stayed on Qin Ying's body.

Today, she is not wearing a school uniform, and she looks advanced and abstinent in dark green, and her waist is thin and slender when she is standing sideways.

"Qin Ying, do you want me to take a picture for you?"

Qin Ying shook her head.

"No, I'm waiting for someone."

After he finished speaking, he turned to leave, but turned around to look at Xie Zhi the next second he stepped.

"Well, can you give me the photo?"

Xie shoved his hand into his pocket, tilted his head, and smiled rudely.

"Why, want to hide my photos privately?"

Qin Ying pursed her lips into a straight line, turned and left without saying a word.

He can just hold it, who made himself suddenly turn around and stray into someone else's photo.

How could Qin Ying know that that night, a certain teenager in the boys' dormitory couldn't sleep for a long time looking at the photos.

In the eyes of adults, what can a child of this age have unforgettable, but Xie Zhi knew that on the day she rejected herself a thousand miles away, he sat in front of his mother's grave and his mind was full of her bright and shining eyes Peach eye.

Since then, he has known that he has been planted on.

Thursday from morning to evening, and even added an extra evening self-study in the evening to use the opening meeting to summarize the study life of the half semester.

It's just that not long after the evening self-study started, Qin Ying just finished reciting a classical Chinese essay, and the lights in the classroom suddenly went out.

There was a commotion of discussion all around.

Qin Ying raised her head, and before she had time to ask what was wrong, an arm reached over to hold her arm and pulled her out.

Almost under the influence of inertia, Qin Ying ran out of the classroom with the other party.

In the long corridor, the thin back of the young man is in front of him, and the clear jawline is looming through the dark night.

When the two ran out of the teaching building, the noise in the building had been replaced by cheers.

The original self-study was about to end before the power outage started.

And Qin Ying was dragged by Xie Zhi and ran out of the teaching building and across the playground.

She put her hands on her knees, panting heavily, and looked suspiciously at Xie Zhi, who was standing upright at her side and handed her a tissue.

"You, what are you doing?" I really couldn't understand this sudden behavior, and what was even more incomprehensible was that she just followed him all the way.

Xie Zhi smiled. When he grinned, his teeth were white and neat, and his smile was pure and bright. He looked like the evil boy in his previous life.

"I don't know, I just want to take you out for a run."

Qin Ying ".."

Is this person seriously ill

and the two of them didn't go back immediately. They went to the canteen to drink a bottle of soda before turning around and walking back.

When he returned to the classroom, the lights were bright, and Xu Cai was standing on the podium giving his final concluding speech.

Glancing at Qin Ying who was at the door, and Xie Zhi who was following her, her brows visibly wrinkled.

Although Xie Zhi played an indelible role in helping Qin Ying in the last sports meeting, Xu Cai still couldn't associate such two people who were so different.

"Where did you go?"

Qin Ying pursed her lips, not knowing how to answer.

Xie Zhi took a step forward.

"My stomach hurts, Qin Ying is happy to help others and took me to the infirmary."

Xu Cai glanced at Xie Zhi, he didn't look like he had a stomachache, but he didn't reveal it, he waved his hand and urged.

"Hurry up and sit back."

Qin Ying nodded and followed Xie Zhi into the classroom.

As soon as I sat down, I heard the boy next to him turn around and gossip.

"Young Master Xie, your aunt(menstruation) came too."

"Fuck you, you're tired of living, dare to make fun of me." The boy quickly restrained his smile and sat back.

Qin Ying was packing her things when someone suddenly poked her behind her. She turned slightly sideways, and stretched out a thin arm from behind.

The knuckles of the palm are spread out, and there is a big white rabbit toffee in the palm.

Qin Ying raised her eyes and glanced at him. Those eyes were dark and deep, and seemed to contain a shallow smile.

Qin Ying didn't refuse, she held the toffee in her palm and put it in her mouth after class.

That night, Qin Ying looked at the bright moonlight outside the window and couldn't sleep for a long time, not only because of Xie Zhi's incomprehensible behavior, but also because the bad news of her past life came on Friday.

In the early morning of the next day, Qin Ying didn't even go to the morning run, and she couldn't hold back her morning class.

During the exercise time between classes, Qin Ying got up and went to the playground with her classmates.

The phone in her pocket suddenly rang. It was bought for her by Zhao Huizhi before the mid-term exam.

Qin Ying froze in place.

There are too many things in this life that are different from the previous life, such as the mobile phone in my pocket.

At this time in the previous life, the call was made to Teacher Xu, but now, it is directly dialed to this PHS, which only stores the phone number at home.

Qin Ying took a step to the side, staggered the large group of gymnastics between classes that poured out, and turned around to answer the phone.

His voice trembled, as if she had expected all this.

"Hello"

his face gradually sank as the voice came from the receiver.

"Okay, I'll be right back."

Qin Ying hung up the phone and turned around, just in time to meet Song He, but at the moment she didn't have the heart to greet him, and she didn't have the energy to ask whether the impact on the basketball court was intentional or unintentional.

Qin Ying turned around, strode back to the classroom, stuffed her textbooks indiscriminately and ran out.

When she passed the playground, the gymnastics broadcast had just sounded, and she was passing under the lush plane trees, and her slender figure flew towards the school gate.

Song He stood on the stage to lead the exercise, and his eyes gradually turned to look out with the shadow, but in the end he closed his eyes when the shadow disappeared by the side of the playground.

With a calm expression on his face, he is still the senior Song He who is the dragon and phoenix in the crowd.

Xie Zhi, who was in the crowd, also noticed when Qin Ying appeared, and didn't have time to pay attention to the dean who had started patrolling the queue, and Xu Cai, who was at the forefront of the class.

He turned around and rushed towards the school gate at a cheetah-like speed.

Be quicker, quicker, or you may miss her . For some reason, there is such an intuition in his heart, which makes the pace under his feet continue to speed up, speed up, and speed up.

At this time, Qin Ying had already run to the door, and the bus home had just left. She chased her for a while, but she could not catch up.

Helpless, I had to go back to the bus station and wait for the next one.

After a while, the bus did not come, but an unexpected person.