21-25

21. Secret of their Split

At noon, I invited the villagers to dinner. There were not many people. The dishes were bought by Qin Cheng at the market with Zhao Huizhi in the morning, and the lunch was cooked by Qin Jianyuan.

There were only three tables of people in total, and the village chief came in the afternoon after dinner and brought relevant documents to go through the formalities.

By evening, it's almost done.

Qin Jianyuan was working on the construction site, and the wood was of little use to him, and there was no situation of open and secret fighting. The two brothers discussed and Lin Zi returned to Qin Jianguo.

Tsuchiya didn't deal with it. On Sunday morning, the group locked the door and walked out of the village to take a car.

On the way back, Qin Ying also heard her parents talking about the camphor forest, which made her sleepy and someone stuffed her pillow.

It was already one o'clock in the afternoon when we got home. Zhao Huizhi made a simple meal. The few people just sat down for lunch when Aunt Zhang's voice came from upstairs outside the house.

"Oh, I can smell meat from far away, Lao Qin, you said you've made a lot of money recently, and I've heard that you eat meat."

Auntie Zhang spoke with a loud voice as she walked in. When she came to the door, she saw the landline on the lower table, and the voice was raised again.

"Hey, my God, you are earning a lot of money. I thought it was the canteen downstairs when the phone rang. I didn't expect your house to have a phone too. Does it cost a lot of money?"

Zhao Huizhi smiled awkwardly and politely.

"It's not wanted by others. We took it back and pulled a cord, so that Yingzi can call home when she has something to do at school."

But no matter how she explained it, Aunt Zhang bumped into a large plate of braised pork on the Qin family's table, and the fact that a landline was installed was still spread throughout the community.

Aunt Zhang came to find her father to repair the cabinet at home. When Qin Ying left, her father had already gone up, so Qin Ying gave Zhao Huizhi the 200 yuan.

"Mom, this is the award I got for doing the blackboard report. You keep it. After my dad's work is done this week, you will be free. You can ask my dad to look around to see if there are any suitable shops nearby."

Zhao Huizhi wanted to give her the money, but Qin Ying stuffed it back.

If you really want to open a furniture store, there will be more places where you will need money in the future.

Qin Ying took the bus to the school.

On the way, I sat by the window and looked at the shops on the street.

At this time, the individual economy is still in the trial stage, and the common people do not dare to use the money to do business. The state-owned factories are standing, how can their arms be twisted over their thighs.

Therefore, although there are shops on the street, there are not many, and they are all very depressed. The best business is the commissary.

But most of them just buy a newspaper, make a phone call to buy a pack of cigarettes, etc.

Other shops are a little more lively on market days.

After getting out of the car, Qin Ying saw Director Wang walking from the inside before entering the school.

The last time I saw him was when the lumber mill was looking for a load of lumber.

"Hey, aren't you the little girl who goes into the wood?"