123. Don't Be Afraid

After the car was parked a little further away from the rockfall, Qin Ying got off the car with the flashlight again.

The rain is getting heavier and heavier, so big that her thin figure is getting smaller and smaller in the rain and fog, so small that the headlights can no longer illuminate her figure.

The driver sighed and sighed.

"This girl, it will be amazing in the future."

After he finished speaking, he adjusted the car to a high beam on the pile of falling rocks, and a small figure was hunched over and trying to move the stones in the middle of the road.

Ke Xinyi was the first to rush out of the car to help.

Although Qin Ying was wearing a raincoat, when she got into the car just now, it was obvious that her clothes were soaked through, so it didn't matter whether she wore it or not.

"Qin Ying, I'll help you."

Ke Xinyi got out of the car. Luo Yun tried for a long time but couldn't find a signal. When he looked up, he saw the two of them moving rocks in the rain. car.

After the first and the second, everyone got out of the car one after another.

For a time, under the high beam of the bus, falling rocks blocked the way. A group of small and slender figures were in the rain. They carried a stone in groups, moved it to the side, and moved it out of the bus as much as possible to pass through. the distance.

But after all, they are all girls, and they seldom work on weekdays. They may never think that they will be able to do hard work like moving stones.

There were a few girls in the car who were unwilling to get out of the car and get caught in the rain, and even more unwilling to take the risk to move stones. Teacher Wang wanted to get out, but he did not dare to leave these girls behind.

The driver waved his hand.

"It's okay, you can stay with them here, I'll go down and help them." The

driver's left leg was a little lame, and he walked tall and short, and he was only a little better than the girls when he moved stones.

It was raining heavily, and there was no intention of stopping at all.

But looking at the road again, it doesn't seem to make much difference after working hard for a long time, at least the car will definitely not pass.

Just when everyone was downcast and about to lose their confidence in self-rescue, someone suddenly pointed to the other side of the rubble.

There is a little bit of light coming from there.

"Look, someone is here, and finally someone is here to save us."

The girl who spoke had a trembling voice. It was clearly such a bland sentence, but it moved the girls present so their noses were sore, and their eyes were instantly red.

"Really, someone really came to save us"

"Mom, woo woo, mom, I want to go home"

"Finally someone found out that we were left behind, woo woo woo, thank God, thank you Jesus, thank you Tathagata, finally someone came to rescue We're gone."

Even if an atheist is no longer a theist on weekdays, when he encounters a trap and falls deep into life and death, he will pray with a fluke mentality.

No matter which way it is, whether it is in the West or the East, Qin Ying, who is always at a loss when she mentions it at this time, raised

her hand and wiped her face. For a moment, he could see clearly ahead.

The dots of light rushed towards this side, accompanied by the sound of footsteps and Xie Zhi's shout.

"Qin Ying, Qin Ying"

warmed her heart, and the warmth rushed to the tip of her nose. She felt sour for a while, and her eyes were red as she watched Xie Zhi's figure change from blurred to clear and then blurred again because of tears.

There was a large pile of stones in the middle, Xie Zhi stopped and looked at her, the rain poured down from the top of his head, he stood there motionless and looked at her.

"Qin Ying, don't be afraid."

Qin Ying's frozen lips pursed into a straight line, she nodded.

"Ok."

Watching him bend over to move the stone, watching the blue veins on his arms bulge, and watching the rain slide down his clear jawline, he moved the stone ruthlessly.

Qin Ying felt guilty and guilty.

In the past life, in this life, he seemed to have done nothing wrong, but he has been hurt all the time.

In the past life, he was hurt by her, and at the beginning of this life, she has hidden from him.

And he, when he knew she was in danger, still rushed back without hesitation, braved the heavy rain, rode the darkness, brought light to her, brought hope to both sides of the rubble, united as one, moved the stones one by one to the side.

With the boys returning to help, the stone pile was quickly removed from the middle of the road. Qin Ying hurried forward and grabbed Xie Zhi's hand.

I saw just now that the edge of the stone cut through his palm, the blood slid down the rain and was diluted, and the wound was soaked white by the rain.

But as if he didn't know the pain, he moved stone after stone to the side.

"You are injured."

Xie Zhi raised his eyes, his face was rainy, but there was a smile on the corner of his mouth, and he shook his head.

"I don't hurt."

""

But I do.

When the stones were finally cleared and the bus could pass, everyone turned around and returned to the bus.

Although they were all wet, everyone had a hearty and happy smile on their faces.

Sometimes it's not a bad thing to get wet in the rain, and sometimes it's not bad for

Xie Zhi and Qin Ying to walk in the back. She wanted to find something to bandage the wound on her palm well, and then soak it in the blisters. Oh no.

Xie Zhi immediately tore off the hem of his shirt.

"Hey, use this."

A section of the shirt was torn off, revealing tight abdominal muscles. The rain fell on the skin and disappeared into the waistband of the trousers along the beautiful texture lines.

"You did it on purpose."

Deliberately tore the clothes, revealing the abdominal muscles on purpose.

Xie Zhi chuckled and looked down at her.

"What are you thinking about?"

Qin Ying glared at him, her lips parted, and before she could speak, Xie Zhi opened her arms and rushed towards her, hugging her and rolling to the side.

When she reacted, Xie Zhizheng was pressing down on her body, he was turning his head to the other side, his jaw line was clear and smooth, and the protruding Adam's apple was dripping with water on his eyelashes.

Qin Ying blinked and raised her hand to touch his brow bone.

"You're injured."

Xie Zhi turned back, looked down at her, and followed the direction of her fingers.

There is blood on the belly.

"Now you have to be responsible for me, and now I have left a mark because of you."

Qin Ying pushed and stood up, only to realize that if he hadn't pushed her away just now, he would have been hit by a falling boulder. No breath, let alone arguing with him.

The stone was huge, but it just rolled down to the edge of the mountain road, leaving just enough distance for the bus to pass.

In the bus, Xie Zhi was sitting by the aisle, Qin Ying was by the window, asked Teacher Wang for a Band-Aid, and turned slightly to put it on him.

Both of them were wet, and their clothes had been twisted with water and stuck to their bodies. The girl's perfect body curves were revealed when she half-up and pressed over.

"Don't move."

Xie Zhi sat there with his back tightly against the chair, and there was nowhere to retreat.

And the corner of her wet clothes slid across the back of her hand, and the soft part in front of her also pressed against his shoulder when she leaned down.

Xie Zhi's eyes gradually became hot from cold and deep.

When he looked up at her, his Adam's apple rolled up and down a few times uneasily.

"Okay." The girl stuck her back and sat upright, but halfway through, the boy grabbed her wrist.

"Qin Ying, don't put Band-Aids on others in the future."

Especially when you were so close and your breathing was clear and audible.