143. It Seems Impossible To lose Money

What can I rely on, and what can I rely on to pick up the distant uncle of the Song family.

Qin Ying leaned on the side, lowered her head and sneered.

In this life, although the trajectories of her and her family have undergone great changes, the trajectories of the eldest aunt and the little aunt, who have not interfered too much, are slowly overlapping with the previous life.

The next morning, the gauze was removed in front of the whole family, and Qin Ying was allowed to go out only after it was proved that the wound was really okay.

But even so, when going out, Zhao Huizhi was still behind her and warned anxiously.

"Qin Cheng, stare at her, don't let her work, and don't hurt her legs again."

Qin Cheng responded one by one, started the car and took Qin Ying to the family home of the towel factory.

When he arrived at the family home, Chang Dayong saw her. He also learned about Qin Ying's injury from Qin Cheng before, and asked with concern how the wound was.

Qin Ying smiled and said it was all right, and jumped a few times in front of him.

"Don't, don't, don't jump, I believe, I believe you'll be fine if you're okay, you really don't take your body seriously. I want you to take me wherever you go in the future, just in case There is still a car crashing over, at least I can block it for you."

Qin Ying smiled.

"Why, you're a superman, you'll be fine."

"That's not true. First, I'm stronger than you, and I will definitely suffer less injuries than you. Second, my life is yours, if it is to save you. It's worth it."

Chang Dayong is not completely ignorant, when he was dying, it was Qin Ying who called an ambulance for him regardless of his previous suspicions. Qin Ying wandered around the community and was quite satisfied with the current renovation results of the house.

"What's the window like?"

"Don't worry, let's have lunch first, the windows should be delivered in the afternoon."

Several people had lunch at the noodle shop near the family's courtyard. The proprietress heard that Qin Ying had bought the family's courtyard for renovation, and sighed and persuaded kindly. .

"Girl, want me to tell you, you are being scammed. Even if you clean up the family home, how much is a house these days? If it's expensive, you won't be able to sell it. It's cheap. Even if you don't count the time and energy, you won't be able to earn it back."

Qin Ying smiled.

"Why, Auntie, why can't you earn it back?"

Auntie smiled.

"Hey, how many years have I been here? I watched more and more people in the family home and then people went to the empty building. I have eaten more salt than you have ever eaten.

Let me tell you, the aunt is I will tell you a few more words because of your good looks. You can see the lake in the backyard of the community. There is no one to take care of it. The water smells so bad. The house is free of charge, and they are constantly complaining, not to mention that they are willing to pay for it now."

Qin Ying also finished eating, got up and wiped her mouth and gave the money.

"Thank you, Auntie, but I welcome you to come and see when the sale starts. If you buy it, I'll give you a 90% discount."

Behind her, Auntie laughed and said that this little girl has a big voice and won't listen to anyone's advice and sooner or later she will suffer.

Although this is not good, it is a well-intentioned reminder. Qin Ying has heard a lot, and she is too lazy to reason with others.

When the house goes on sale, the skeptical and sneering voices will naturally disappear without a trace. Qin Ying has this confidence . In the afternoon, Qin Ying watched the workers unload the windows, and then transported them one by one for installation. .

Chang Dayong called a lot of people in the family home. They were all from the engineering team he had known for many years. They were very efficient, and there was no such thing as being lazy and slipping time.

By the time it was not completely dark in the evening, the windows were all installed.

"Okay, this is the end of today, tomorrow we will install the door"

Chang Dayong greeted the engineering team and sent Qin Ying brothers and sisters for a while.

"Qin Ying, your windows are made of such expensive aluminum alloy, won't you lose money?"

At that time, most of the windows were made of wood, and even glass was not a good material, and most of them were not strong. broken.

In the afternoon, when the workers installed it, Chang Dayong kept staring at the side. Naturally, he could see how good the material of the windows was.

Unconsciously, the words of the noodle restaurant proprietress for lunch came to mind, and he began to worry about Qin Ying.

While talking, the three had already arrived at the parking place, and Chang Dayong stepped forward and opened the car door for her.

Qin Ying stood between the door and the car, raised her hand and patted Chang Dayong's shoulder.

"Don't worry, I never do business at a loss, go back to sleep, and tomorrow we will install the door, oh, by the way, when calculating wages, the workers on night shift in the family home, remember to pay others more money, staying up late is hard work Yes ."

After he finished speaking, he got into the car and sat down, fastened his seat belt, and waved at Chang Dayong next to him.

"Goodbye."

Chang Dayong raised his hand in hindsight.

"Bye bye."

Since the people on night shift have increased their wages, everyone has no complaints when they are assigned to night shift, and they are more conscientious when they are on duty. Not necessarily.

Not to mention the tour.

Now that this is the case, in fact, it won't cost much, and everyone's enthusiasm and sense of responsibility have been mobilized.

The next day was Wednesday. Although Qin Ying's feet were healed, she didn't go back to school for the time being. Anyway, she had finished all the courses in the third year of high school by herself.

The first batch of anti-theft doors happened to be delivered today.

Of course, she got these anti-theft doors from the space. This time it was another unknown cargo yard, and the other party was also in charge of delivery, which saved her a lot of trouble.

After signing the letter, he turned to look, Chang Dayong had already instructed the workers to transport all the security doors upstairs, and his face was even more sad than yesterday.

Think about it, compared with security doors, what are aluminum alloy windows? This is the big cost.

It seems that it is not necessary to lose money for two consecutive days. The doors and windows of the entire family courtyard and two buildings have also been installed.

On Friday, the previously ordered vegetation and flowers were also delivered on time, and the garden in the community had already been prepared, just plant them in sequence according to Qin Ying's drawings.

The changes in the family home can be seen by the surrounding residents. Even if it is clean, bright, and beautiful now, and even the security door and aluminum alloy windows surprise them, they are still not optimistic.

The main reason is the wasteland and smelly lake behind the family home.

After seeing Cheng Yu last time, Qin Ying discussed with him and asked him to introduce her.

It's just that she didn't explain her purpose, only said that she was obliged to contribute to the construction of Jiangcheng.

There is such a good thing that you can increase your performance without spending money, and the leaders of the Land Administration Bureau naturally agreed.

Between different departments, if the arrangement of work is not related to the other party, they will not talk about it.

So Qin Ying didn't worry that the Land Administration knew that she was actually selling the house of her family.