166. Almost Being Framed

When the title contract was obtained, Qin Ying unexpectedly got news from Director Ding.

Director Wang is under investigation because he was dismissed because of a report.

"Report"

Director Ding took a sip from the teacup.

"For this matter, you have to thank Director Wang."

Director Ding said something, especially the expression on his face was too complicated when he said this, so Qin Ying had to think more.

Seeing Qin Ying puzzled, Director Ding smiled.

"This title contract has just been signed, so your reputation still needs to be maintained. This little Wang knows that you can spend six billion to advertise, and he is not convinced. He wrote a report letter to the capital, saying that it was you. Driving up the house prices in Jiangcheng, and offering bribes to me through Huanhu Park, etc. We know this park, when did I take a penny from you. Although I also love money, what money can I take and what I can't take? , I'm still clear, losing my hat and losing my head is not worth it. Where can I hide

everything, they will be found out, the dismissal and investigation are all light, I am afraid that he is involved in a large amount of money, and it is possible to stay in it for the rest of his life."

Qin Ying thought for a while, Now she is on the same boat with the capital. Although there is no shelter for her, if she is maliciously slandered, there is no way that side will ignore her.

If there is no six billion, Director Wang's report letter is sent, even if she is found to have no problems in the end, closing the shopping center and cooperating with the investigation during this period of time will be enough to destroy the entire shopping center.

Moreover, people's words are terrifying. People only pay attention to gossip, and they only believe what they hear and see, and do not pay attention to the investigation results sent out after the fact.

At that time, I am afraid that in the hearts of Jiangcheng people, she Qin Ying is really a profiteer.

Thinking about it, the six billion dollars are really worth it.

From December, the daily news Qin Jianguo and Zhao Huizhi began to guard. I looked at it.

Sometimes I watch the content, sometimes I don't watch the content, but when I read the title dealer at the end, I will definitely watch it on TV.

d shopping mall also took this opportunity to do a wave of promotions, bringing this year's sales to a new height before the end of the year.

Before the new year, I had a meal with Cheng Yu, and briefly discussed the planning of the land in city a after the new year.

On New Year's Eve, Qin Cheng drove the three back to the countryside.

"Let's stay for a meal, it's getting dark today, stay for one night and leave tomorrow morning."

Qin Cheng wanted to leave, but he couldn't resist Chen Meihua's kind invitation, so he stayed for one night.

That night, there was a fire in the main room, and the whole family was watching the New Year's Eve party vigil. Qin Ying was peeling the sand candy orange, and the phone in her pocket rang.

There has always been a name in my heart, and it has been echoing in my heart these days. If I don't look at Qin Ying at this moment, I think it is very likely that he is calling.

He hurriedly handed the half-peeled orange to Qin Cheng.

"Brother, I'll give you something to eat, and I'll go answer the phone."

After speaking, she ran out.

"Yingzi, answer the phone in the house, it's so cold outside, don't catch a cold."

Qin Cheng smiled knowingly.

"Second aunt, don't worry about it, how does she know it's cold right now."

Zhao Huizhi didn't understand.

"Ah, why don't you know it's cold?"

Qin Cheng smiled and said only two words.

"Thank you."

Zhao Huizhi thought for a while and then nodded suddenly.

"Xiao Xie's child is really good, but I don't know when he will come back next time."

Qin Jianguo was on the side, eating oranges and hearing it in a fog.

"Ah, what's wrong, Xiaoxie, Xiaoxie has a cold?"

Zhao Huizhi, "You should eat two more oranges, this is sweet, you should eat more."

Outside the house.

The snow has stopped, but the snow that fell earlier is still accumulating on the branches, and even the vegetables grown by the grandpa and grandmother's yard are covered with snow.

Looking around, it was a vast expanse of white.

"Hello."

"What are you doing?"

"Watching the party vigil, how about you?" The other end of the phone seemed to be a little busy, but Qin Ying couldn't imagine what she was doing.

"We are also having a party, so I will take the opportunity to give you a call." The two chatted for a long time, about advertising, and the one room and one living room in Xiangyang Community. Most of the time, Qin Ying was talking, and Xie Zhi was listening, laughing or responding, or asking a question from time to time.

Things on his side can't be used to chat with her, so naturally he can only listen and imagine that he is also going through this with her.

After chatting for about half an hour, someone suddenly set off fireworks, and Qin Ying heard a bang.

She raised her head, put the phone to her ear, and said something softly.

"There are fireworks."

In the receiver, Xie Zhi said softly in a low and sexy voice.

"I miss you."

Qin Ying only felt that her heart had been severely strangled, and at that moment, she even missed several beats of her heartbeat.

She pursed her lips for a while of joy and shyness, and then said a word to the microphone.

"I missed you too."

After twelve o'clock, Qin Cheng and Qin Ying started to set off firecrackers in the yard, and then took out the prepared pig head and placed them on the side, along with a few glasses of wine and some dried fruit snacks.

This is a habit that my grandfather and grandmother have always maintained. It used to be done by Qin Jianguo and Zhao Huizhi. Now that Qin Ying has grown up, she has learned to take this matter down.

Then he put a whole box of fireworks, and after a few things were cleaned up, he went back to the house and fell asleep.

Because I didn't expect Qin Cheng to come, there were only two empty rooms, Qin Cheng slept with Qin Jianguo, and Qin Ying slept with his mother.

At night, when the two mothers and daughters were lying on the same bed, Zhao Huizhi took Qin Ying's hand and warned a lot.

When it comes to what a girl can do and can't do in love, how to love someone, how to tolerate and understand each other, it's like telling a girl who is about to get married.

After the warning, Zhao Huizhi patted Qin Ying's back and sighed.

"My daughter has grown up, and she is almost at the age of marriage."

Qin Ying took advantage of the situation and snuggled into her mother's arms.

"Mom, what are you talking about, I'm going to be with you for many years."

Because of timely examination and treatment, Zhao Huizhi's lung disease has improved a lot. In addition, the medicines prepared by Qin Ying have given her a rosy complexion. Glossy, looking much younger.

Others think that the Qin family is rich, life is getting better, and food is good, that's why she is like this.

But I didn't think that all of this was actually due to the medicines developed by Qin Ying for beauty, beauty and body maintenance.

If it weren't for the limited amount of precious medicinal materials that grow in the space, and she was not qualified to be a pharmacist, and she was not authoritative enough, otherwise she would sell those medicines and make a fortune at a good price.

But think about it, it is also a good choice to protect your family.

Early the next morning, Qin Cheng drove to the city after breakfast. After all, Uncle and Qin Nan were still in the city, so he had to go back to accompany them.

As soon as Qin Cheng left on the front foot, Zhao Ping, the uncle on the hind foot, rushed over.

Empty-handed, it doesn't look like he's here to pay New Year's greetings to grandparents.

"Come on, come in and sit."

After the previous incidents, the grandmother still hated Zhao Ping in her heart. he only listened to his wife, and didn't care about his sister and their old couple.

Seeing Zhao Ping, even if it was a big New Year's Eve, his tone wasn't much better.

Zhao Ping didn't say a word, and immediately knelt down to Chen Meihua at the door.

"Mom, you must help your son this time."