189. Out of Control

Seeing that Xie Zhi became more and more excited, his eyes were flushed with blood.

Qin Ying turned slightly and put her arms around him, comforting him softly.

"Actually, if you want, we can go to your mother's family, get to know her more, and maybe we can find the answer."

"No!"

Xie Zhi's resistance and anger were unexpected by Qin Ying.

Xie Zhi opened her up and stood up, feeling a little excited.

"Why should I get to know her, what else did she do besides giving birth to me? When I was disgusted by that bastard Xie Zhou, when he was about to die, where was she and did her family care about me? Qin Ying, your family, the goodness of your family, don't use their goodness to define other people in this world, there are many parents like Xie Zhou who are not human."

After finishing speaking, Xie Zhi was alone without waiting for Qin Ying to answer. Leave first.

Qin Ying hurriedly got up and chased after, and finally caught up with Xie Zhi all the way to the parking place.

Qin Ying did not expect his resistance to his mother.

She didn't want to speak for his mother, she just felt that if Xie Zhi harbored such hatred in his heart, especially if this person was the mother who gave birth to him, there would be a scar in his heart for the rest of his life.

But when she caught up with Xie Zhi, she watched him smoking a cigarette with his back to him.

Qin Ying has some self-doubt again.

Is it really wrong? After all, not all parents are really worthy of being parents.

As for Xie Zhi's mother, Leng Siying, she had to check more carefully before she could come to the conclusion that

"Xie Zhi"

Xie Zhi didn't respond, just put out the cigarette and opened the driver's door.

"Get in the car, let's go."

Although he didn't get angry, the air pressure around him was too low, and Qin Ying could clearly feel his anger.

All the way home, Xie Zhi did not speak again.

"Let's go to the bank, the one next to the shopping center, I'm going to do some errands there."

Xie Zhi didn't answer, just turned left toward the bank at the intersection.

When they got to the bank, Qin Ying went in with the bank's account manager to do errands, but Xie Zhi didn't follow and smoked at the door of the bank.

"Then I'll finish it as soon as possible."

"Yeah."

Qin Ying followed the account manager and went to the office area to sit and rest.

Half an hour later, Qin Ying came out after finishing her work, and the account manager was carrying a bag.

"We learned that Ms. Qin, you just graduated, this is a graduation gift prepared by our bank for you, a small respect, and I hope that Ms. Qin will not refuse."

Qin Ying looked down and saw that the bag contained pens and other school supplies, not Anything that is particularly valuable, thanked him and accepted it.

But just as she turned around, she was startled when she heard a gunshot.

Those who were withdrawing money in the bank and doing business were also taken aback.

After the middle-aged man fired a shot at the ceiling, he quickly pulled over Qin Ying who was closest to him, strangled her throat with his left hand, and pointed his gun at her temple with his right hand.

"Don't move, or I'll kill her immediately."

Everyone in the bank backed away in fright and sneaked towards the door of the bank.

Although the account manager who had sent Qin Ying out was afraid, he quietly retreated while the robber turned his back on him.

With his right hand behind his back, he used his body as a shield and pressed the alarm button.

Suddenly, the alarm bell rang in the bank, and the door slowly descended.

The people working in the bank had already fled out in panic. The crowded bank was now only a few bank clerks, and the kidnappers and Qin Ying who was being held hostage by the kidnappers.

Xie Zhi, who had just finished smoking outside the bank, also turned around after hearing the first gunshot, and then saw Qin Ying being pulled into his arms and held hostage.

He pulled his legs in, but was rushed out by the crowd that rushed out and fled.

The door to the bank was closing.

Xie Zhi squatted down, rolled over and rolled in a second before the door closed, and quickly found a table as cover, not letting the robbers notice him.

And at this moment, the robbers were furious because of the piercing sirens in the bank.

"Whoever called the police, whoever called the police"

loaded the gun in his hand and pressed Qin Ying's temple even harder.

"Believe it or not, I'll shoot her right now."

Qin Ying was pinned to her head, the strength on her neck was getting stronger and stronger, and she was almost unable to breathe.

She tried to break the other's hand.

"This big brother, you are also seeking money. If you really shoot, the nature will be completely different."

"Shut up and shut up for me, I don't listen to anything, money, give me money," the robber said . , pulled out a pocket from behind and threw it to the bank staff.

"Hurry up and fill it up."

Behind him, Xie Zhi was about to step forward when the robber turned around.

When he was emotionally excited, he stepped forward rashly, fearing that his right hand would slip, and Qin Ying would be shot directly.

Xie Zhi had to shrink back again, using the table as a cover.

The robber turned around and urged the bank staff.

"Hurry up, is this ink on purpose?"

Qin Ying also felt the excited emotions of the robbers and comforted her softly.

"Brother, have you encountered any difficulties? In fact, if you encounter difficulties in your life, there is no need to take such a step.

If you really take that money, you will really not be able to get it back, and your life will be ruined. Yes. "

The elder brother with the gun squeezed her tightly.

"My life has been ruined a long time ago. It's all because of you rich people that we can't even afford food, so hurry up and fill me with money,"

a staff member with glasses persuaded while loading the money.

"Brother, what President Qin said is right, you really have no turning back if you take the money, and the door is already closed, you can't get away with the money."

As soon as the staff finished speaking, the robber seemed to have caught A lifesaver.

"Boss Qin, who do you call President Qin, this little girl?" The robber pressed the gun to Qin Ying's head and turned to look at her with a look of surprise.

Such a little girl, what is it? At the same time, Xie Zhi rushed forward with two steps from behind and slid a distance on the ground, and then clipped the robber's ankle with her scissors. fall down.

And Qin Ying was also pulled to the side by a force at this moment, staggered a few steps and stood up.

When she stood firm, Xie Zhi had already turned over and rode on the robber's body, grabbed the robber's hand and smashed it hard towards the ground.

Without smashing twice, the gun in the robber's hand fell from his hand before he could pull the trigger. He kicked with his toes, and the gun slid far away.

Then, just as the robber was about to get up, he pushed his right arm down and pressed against the robber's throat, his face turned from red to white at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Qin Ying went up with the bank staff and helped Xie Zhi tie the robber's hands and feet.

At this moment, Xie Zhi's eyes were red, and the strength in his hands was not diminished.

In less than a minute, the robber will be suffocated to death.

"Xie Zhi, Xie Zhi, it's alright, it's alright." Xie Zhi still recklessly pressed against the opponent's throat, vowing to take away the last breath of the other party, and the veins on his arms protruded.

This kind of Xie Zhi, Qin Ying had seen in the previous life when Liu Zhao injected herself with drugs.

In the previous life, Xie Zhi really felt his heart beaten to death, his former good brother Liu Zhao, so he hurriedly stepped forward and hugged Xie Zhi, calling softly in his ears.

"Azhi, Azhi, it's alright, alright, I'm fine, I'm really fine, let him go." The robber had nothing to do with her life or death, but she couldn't watch Xie Zhi throw it away for her before fighting it out beautiful life.

The school couldn't tolerate him killing people outside of school, even if he had a valid reason.