88. Take a Stand

Qin Ying looked sideways, her mother's slender jade hands were clenched tightly, her teeth were biting her lower lip, and she stared at the door of the ward bitterly.

"Huizhi, why don't we?"

Before Qin Jianguo finished speaking, the door of the ward was opened from the inside.

The second aunt, Wang Cuifen, was about to go out when she saw a family of three at the door. She was stunned for a moment, and then smiled awkwardly.

"Aiya, sister, why didn't you come in? How long have you been here?"

Zhao Huizhi sneered.

"It's been here since you said to let her pretend to be pitiful and let me pay all the money."

This time, Wang Cuifen's face was even more ugly, and she couldn't even smile.

"Oh, I'm afraid you didn't hear right across the door, I mean"

Zhao Huizhi turned around and left without listening to the explanation.

Even if she thought about her parents' distressed granddaughter at first, she still came even if she was reluctant.

On the way here, they had already discussed with Qin Jianguo. If it was serious and it was really necessary to go to the city to check, then they would be willing to take care of the mother and daughter.

Who would have thought that people were already thinking about themselves.

Then Zhao An'an is not her daughter, why should she appear to make money now, but wasn't that money made from one piece of clothing and one piece of clothing? Wasn't Qin Jianguo made from a piece of wood and a nail? Because carpentry work Many, Qin Jianguo often wakes up very early and sleeps very late, and the calluses A promotional poster is hand drawn. Why should they give the money if they have money? She, Zhao Huizhi, can't possibly recognize it.

Turning around angrily, Qin Ying looked at Zhang Huili's mother and daughter in the ward who were also ashen-faced. She didn't hand out the fruit basket in her hand, but took it away.

As soon as several people left the hospital, they met Zhao Ping who had returned from shopping.

"Hey, little sister, you are here, why didn't you just sit down and leave so quickly?"

Zhao Huizhi didn't want to put all her anger on her simple and honest brother, so she calmed down the anger in her heart and reminded.

"Brother, you should take good care of your family, or you will hurt yourself sooner or later."

After she finished speaking, he dragged Qin Jianguo, who still wanted to greet him, to the bus station.

Back at my grandmother's house, seeing that the three people who had been out for a while had come back, Chen Meihua greeted them with a little surprise.

"What's the matter, is it serious? Why did you guys come back so quickly, why did you bring this fruit back?"

Although Chen Meihua didn't deal with Zhang Huili, after all, Zhao Anan was the granddaughter she had grown up with.

No matter how greedy the mother and daughter are, they are still family. Since Chen Meihua knew that Zhao Anan was admitted to the hospital because of angina pectoris, she could not eat or sleep well. Now, looking at the fruit basket in Qin Ying's hand, she is even more haggard and worried. It hurts.

Zhao Huizhi sighed, and without adding fuel to it, she told Chen Meihua everything she heard at the door of the ward.

She sighed and raised her hand to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Why did your eldest brother have such a hard life to marry this woman?"

The grandfather Zhao Cheng, who had been sitting by the side smoking, opened his mouth.

"Okay, don't cry. He wanted to marry her at the beginning. It's no wonder who An'an is our granddaughter, but she is the eldest couple and has nothing to do with Jianguo and their family."

After that, Chen Meihua didn't either . I cried, wiped my tears, and suddenly looked at Zhao Huizhi.

"Yes, this matter has nothing to do with you. Don't pay attention to them. I want to say that An'an's illness was caused by her mother. How can she feed her children like that?"

Zhao Cheng sighed, smoked the last puff of leaf cigarettes, and knocked on the edge of the stool. Knocked, the ash in the cigarette rod trembled.

"Jianguo, I know you are a good boy, and you have always regarded us as your parents, but it's who's business is who. Here is the New Year's red envelope prepared by your mother and I for you Yingzi, Doesn't she want to go abroad soon? You take this money, it is a little thought from me and her grandmother, as for the health center, you have already been there, so you don't need to go again."

Zhao Cheng has always been bullied and oppressed by Chen Meihua, and he is everywhere. Let the old lady, but once it is a major family event, the old lady basically listens to the old man.

On the night of the fourth day of the first day, Qin Ying was lying in bed in a trance. If she remembered correctly, angina pectoris was related to coronary heart disease, and Zhao Anan was obese, which was probably the cause of coronary heart disease.

It's just her words, the mother and daughter don't necessarily listen.

While hesitating, the phone rang, it was Xie Zhi.

Just finished eating the popcorn, get angry, you eat less

Qin Ying's smile, just want to go back, the smile instantly freezes, remembering some past life events.

In the previous life, after she resigned from Songhe Company, Zhang Huili also came to the door, but at that time her own life was difficult, how could there be any advantage for her.

Zhang Huili returned in a huff, but met Song He downstairs.

At that time, I was afraid of leaving a bad impression in front of Song He, so I hurried downstairs and chased Zhang Huili away.

But later, when Xie Zhi tied himself to the bed and didn't let her leave, at night, he vaguely seemed to hear him dreaming.

In his dream, he questioned himself why he didn't find Song He when he had difficulty.

At that time, she thought it was about work.

Now that I think about it carefully, Zhang Huili suddenly became rich, and Zhao Anan also married a rich man as she wished. Although the other party was old and ugly, she could give Zhang Huili a good life for her mother and daughter after all.

Come to think of it, she still found Song He later.

This time, Zhao An'an's illness suddenly advanced. Will she find Song He again like in her previous life?

Qin Ying was a little worried in her heart.

After thinking about it all night, Qin Ying went to the hospital on the grounds of accompanying her grandparents in the morning of the fifth day.

This time, Wang Cuifen was also there, taking apples from the fruit basket next to him and giving them to Zhao Ruan to eat.

"Mom and dad, hurry up and I'll cut one for you, too. This apple is so sweet that we, Zhao Xing, picked it out on purpose."

Wang Cuifen picked them up and picked up two big ones one after another in the fruit basket.

Seeing that Zhang Huili's face was ugly on the side, but she couldn't say anything, she couldn't help pulling Wang Cuifen's hand in the end.

"Oh, it's alright, my parents have a small appetite, it's enough to cut one. In the past two days, you will have eaten all the fruit baskets you bought. What else can we eat?"

This is a habit of taking advantage, not used to it. Being taken advantage of by others,

Zhao Cheng waved his hand and took out an envelope from his pocket.

"Okay, don't feel bad, I don't want to eat apples either. This time, your mother and I just want to make a point.

An An is our granddaughter, yes, but it has nothing to do with Huizhi and Jianguo. They have money. You have to be jealous about other people's affairs. You have to earn your own money and do nothing, just stare at that little bit of cheapness, and you are also jealous of other people's money

. This is all the savings of me and your mother. An An should check it. How to deal with it, if you let me know that you are going to find the Jianguo couple, I will immediately cut ties with you."

Zhao Cheng got up and looked at Zhang Huili meaningfully.

"Don't forget, the house you live in now belongs to me and your mother. It's better to take what I say to heart."

After she turned around and went out, Qin Ying followed closely, but she didn't want to bump into a familiar person as soon as she left the ward. face.

"Why are you here"