98. It's Smooth

Qin Ying walked back from the office building to the classroom, and when she reached the third class of high school, she heard a burst of cheers inside.

The third class was at the corner of the stairs, Qin Ying didn't want to look at it deliberately, she had to go through the third class when she returned to the classroom.

As he passed the aisle, Yu Guang glanced in.

Qu Meixin was wearing a long white dress, her long flowing hair was draped over her shoulders, and she had delicate light makeup on her face.

At this age when no one knows how to dress up and make up, her dress and dress are extraordinarily advanced and foreign.

This is probably one of the advantages of studying abroad in junior high school. The fashion information you come into contact with will be more trendy than in China.

Qin Ying glanced at it, and strode through the aisle with a slight hook on one side of her mouth.

The breeze blew the hair that fell from her forehead, and the sunlight slanted down, as if the whole body was plated with gold, outlining her curled eyelashes and the bridge of her nose, as well as the swan neck that was enough to make people shine. .

The classmates by the window began to look out one by two, and then the quiet classroom became noisy.

"Hey, hey, Qin Ying, how can she be so beautiful, I heard that people are very good, unlike other girls in the school"

"Why does her skin feel like it can transmit light, so white and smooth, I don't know "

You're crazy, don't be afraid to hear Xie Shao."

"Bah, bah, I'm wrong, I dare not touch it." On the

podium, Qu Meixin stroked the hair beside her ears, because everyone's enthusiasm And complacent.

After introducing himself, his face was bright, and his voice became more and more delicate.

"Everyone can play together in the future, I like to make friends very much, if everyone"

Gradually, her voice was covered by the whispers below, and the joy in her heart also looked up and found that everyone's eyes were not behind her Immediately fell into the ice cave.

Following everyone's line of sight, I happened to see Qin Ying passing by the back door of the classroom.

The hand hanging by her side was clenched into a fist, and the corner of her white and flat skirt was pulled out of the eighteen bends of the mountain road by her.

After she was seated, Qu Meixin learned from the girls in the class that Qin Ying's family was so poor that they had to rely on the school for food, and she didn't know how to get help from the school manager, and even took down the school uniform. A big list.

According to the meaning of the front desk, Qin Ying and the school manager seemed to have conducted some shameful private transactions, otherwise, how could such a big good thing fall on her head.

Hearing this, Qu Meixin took out the wine chocolate from her bag and gave it to her classmates.

"What's your name, let's be good friends?"

Chocolate is a rare commodity, not to mention this kind of snack with sweet wine hidden in chocolate. It's not too rare for a girl to take the wine chocolate and can't wait to open it. into the mouth.

"Just call me Chen Yun. Let me tell you, the gossip about this school has not escaped my eyes. I can tell you everything you want to know."

Qu Meixin folded her hands on the table and tilted her head. , with a smug smile on the corner of his mouth.

"Oh, I just turned around and didn't understand anything, so I'd like to trouble you to introduce me."

"You're polite, you're all classmates, it's right to help each other, that, chocolate,"

Qu Meixin smiled contemptuously. He pushed forward the few chocolates on the table, with the intention of giving.

It's just that the other party doesn't seem to care about her attitude, and she is willing to give her alms. This is the poor man. No wonder he is pestering brother Xie Zhi. On the other side, Xu Cai took the design competition registration form to Qin Ying after school in the afternoon. , and a wave of propaganda incidentally.

"This competition is open to the entire Deyang Middle School. Anyone who has an idea can sign up to participate, and the winner will have the opportunity to watch Fashion Week live in Paris."

Xu Cai added as if he remembered something.

"Oh yes, this time, for the fairness and professionalism of the competition, the school specially invited well-known foreign designers to be judges. If you have any ideas in this regard, seize the opportunity. There will be no fashion design competition next year. It 's for sure."

When Xu Cai finished speaking, Qin Ying got up and went to the podium with a pen, took a registration form, and finished the registration while standing beside the podium.

Originally, I heard that I could go to Paris to watch the fashion week live, and the students who had well-known designers as judges were eager to try it out.

Few people know about Qin Ying's family opening a clothing store, and everyone can see her design talent from this school uniform.

Comfortable and good-looking, the style that looks very ordinary is obviously worn on the body, but the grade is not reduced, especially the bronzing embroidery on the chest, which makes the clothes more valuable and does not lose Deyang's face at all.

Qin Ying has all participated, so are they going to be cannon fodder? No, if they don't go, they can't get up.

Xu Cai smiled when he saw it.

"You can't do this. You can't back down just because Qin Ying is participating."

Qin Ying closed the cover of the pen, raised her feet and walked to the seat, she said calmly.

"The important thing is to participate, just play, don't think about it too much." That's the same thing, why do you care about winning or losing? All of a sudden, there are ten applicants in the first class of high school, of which There is also deputy squad leader Wang Fei.

Guo Lin looked puzzled when he saw him fill out the form.

"What are you doing with a boy?"

Wang Fei snorted with his arms crossed.

"There's no requirement to be a girl."

As soon as Guo Lin was about to reply, he heard Qin Ying help.

"Many well-known designers are boys. They design clothes from a male perspective. From different standpoints and perspectives, they can have more novel inspirations and ideas."

It's just that most of the domestic designers are now Women, in fact, there are more male designers than female designers in the world, and this industry does not have such obvious gender boundaries.

With Qin Ying speaking, Wang Fei became more confident and shouted at Guo Lin loudly.

"Have you seen it? Have you seen it? Qin Ying said that many well-known designers are boys." The two were arguing, Qin Ying looked at them and smiled.

Behind her, someone kicked her stool.

"Hey, I'm not leaving yet, school is over, I'm not hungry."

Qin Ying packed her schoolbag and sighed, and followed Xie Zhi downstairs.

Since I helped a few people review at the end of last semester, a group of people gathered for three meals almost every day.

It's rare that there are only two people like her and Xie Zhi like today.

She carried her schoolbag, followed behind Xie Zhi, and ran down the stairs.

"Where are Xinyi and the others?"

"How do I know, their feet don't grow on me."

"Then Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning."

Qin Ying never thought that the people in front of her would stop suddenly, so that she went down. When I ran and asked him, the person in front of the last step came to a sudden stop, and her forehead hit it hard.

Before he got angry while covering his forehead, the person in front turned around and stared at her gloomily. The bottom of his eyes was so deep that Qin Ying felt guilty for no reason.

"what's wrong"

Xie Zhi rested his left hand on his thigh, pinched Qin Ying's face with his right hand, and pouted the face that had not much flesh.

"It's very smooth to say, so concerned about them."

The friendly relationship for the past six months has made Qin Ying almost forget how unreasonable Xie Zhi's possessiveness and paranoia are.

He asked him indistinctly.

"What do you want to call it?"

"Let's call it silly dog ​​and Lu Shaoning."

Qin Ying couldn't help laughing out loud for a while.

"Pfft, does Liu Zhao know you call him a stupid dog in private?"

Xie Zhi glanced at the tiger's mouth where his lips brushed lightly because of someone's snort, his Adam's apple rolled uneasily, and put his hand back into his pocket. Turn around and walk out.

"Why should I let him know?"