187. Domestic Violence

I only thought of him one second, and the next second I received a message from Xie Zhi.

Qin Ying hurriedly looked up and looked around, thinking that he was nearby, but she didn't see Xie Zhi at all, instead she saw Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning who were about to leave.

"Yo, President Qin, how is it, do you have the confidence to set Deyang's record?"

Lu Shaoning snapped his elbow.

"What are you talking about, our teacher Qin is definitely going to set a score record for the entire Jiangcheng."

Today is the graduating class meeting. There are only third graders in the whole school. Qin Ying didn't see Xie Zhi, so she followed Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning to the school gate. .

Qin Ying, um, graduated, have you been at school recently?

She knows the address. She has sent things a few times. If he is at school, she can go by car to find him in two days after she has arranged the things in her hand.

The news became read, but Xie Zhi did not reply to her.

Such a communication mode, Qin Ying has long been accustomed to.

She knew that Xie Zhi was busy, and it wasn't that she could look at her phone anytime, anywhere and reply to messages in seconds. She held the phone in her hand and followed Liu Zhao downstairs.

Liu Zhao was talking to Lu Shaoning about his situation in the college entrance examination, and turned to look at Qin Ying.

"Hey, you know, I find it's very easy for me to feel heartbroken when I take the test."

"Why, there are good-looking girls in your exam room"

Lu Shaoning hooked his shoulder and smashed his head back.

Liu Zhao snorted.

"President Qin is the most beautiful in the whole of Deyang. Of course, Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi are also good-looking, but my heart is not because of my classmates. It's the teacher. As long as the invigilator looks at me, my heart beats faster. It's not what it feels like"

Lu Shaoning heard the words , took a step to the side, and raised his foot towards Liu Zhao's back.

"You fucking call it a guilty conscience, it's not a heart-wrenching idiot."

After Lu Shaoning kicked, Liu Zhao hurriedly added a sentence.

"If that's not a heartbeat, then my heart is still like water, neither sad nor happy."

Qin Ying looked at a girl in a miniskirt.

"Wow, beautiful legs."

Liu Zhao immediately turned his eyes away, his eyes straightened.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I can play with this leg for a year."

Lu Shaoning rolled his eyes at him.

"Your heart is like still water, you are neither sad nor happy."

"Throw it away, throw it away, what do you want in your heart?" Liu Zhao, the brotherless brother in front of the beautiful legs, immediately turned around and followed the beautiful woman up to get close. Lu Shaoning shouted twice behind him, but he ignored it and waved his hand impatiently, for fear that Lu Shaoning would ruin his good deeds.

Qin Ying said goodbye to Lu Shaoning with a smile, raised her feet and left first.

On the phone, Xie Zhi sent another message.

What's wrong with Xie Zhi, you miss me

Qin Ying, I miss you, so wherever you are,

Xie Zhi, you can see me when you look up.

Looking at the last message, Qin Ying suddenly raised her head and saw that under a tall cherry tree, the sunlight was cut into countless pieces of light falling through the dense branches and leaves.

Shining on him, the light swayed as the wind blew, and the light and shadow were gorgeous.

The Gold Coast in the school is in full bloom, and he is shining brightly against it at the moment.

When their eyes met, he smiled, raised his hand and waved at her, shouting loudly.

"Happy graduation"

Qin Ying ran towards him almost immediately with red eyes.

Then, with a plop, she threw herself into his arms, pressing her face against his tight chest, listening to his sonorous and powerful heartbeat, the tip of her nose sour, and tears welled up.

"Why did you come back?"

"Come to see President Qin crying."

Qin Ying raised her eyes, she was very moved a second ago, and this second she just wanted to reach out and pinch him.

Thinking of this, she really reached out and pinched his arm.

Xie Zhi didn't hide either, he just endured it with no emotion on his face.

Glancing at her former classmate who was walking out with her behind her, she chuckled softly and whispered in her ear.

"Did you know that you call it domestic violence?"

Qin Ying glared at him and stretched her hand to his waist again.

This time Xie Zhi didn't give in, he reached out and quickly grabbed her wrist, curled his lips into a smile, and raised his eyebrows lightly.

"Would you like to find a hidden place where you can do domestic violence again, or you will be seen here and affect Ms. Qin's glorious image." After saying that, without waiting for Qin Ying to answer, Xie Zhi dragged her hand to the school Go to the parking lot at the door.

At the school gate, Huo Shan just came in by car, and saw Xie Zhi and Qin Ying holding hands from the rear window.

Just as he was about to lower the car window to call him, he saw Xie Zhi shove Qin Ying into the passenger seat, then walked around the front of the car and got into the driver's seat.

Before she could say anything, Xie Zhi had already driven out of Deyang.

"This little bastard, kill the donkey, you don't know how to go home when you come back," the voice fell, and the driver sitting in front glanced at Huo Shan through the rearview mirror.

"Mr. Huo, you are not a donkey either."

Huo Shan retorted with a cold face.

"Why not, I have to take care of the school and the mess of their Xie family. If it weren't for my dad's sake, I would make him bankrupt and become a pauper in minutes." The driver smiled. Huo Shan has always been so hard-hearted and soft-hearted. everyone understands.

Huo Shan felt a little happy after scolding, and urged him with a sigh.

"Forget it, let's go, let's go, I have to go back to the office, a lot of things are waiting for me, who is like him, you know how to fall in love"

and the other side.

Xie Zhi had already driven Qin Ying out of Deyang and was heading towards the suburbs.

He held the steering wheel in his left hand and Qin Ying's hand in his right hand, tightening the strength of his hand from time to time, as if to rub Qin Ying into his body.

Qin Ying sat in the co-pilot and laughed.

"You drive seriously." 

"No, I have to pull it. I haven't seen you for half a year. What if you run away with someone as soon as I let go."

, Xie Zhi only let go, but when the red light car stopped, he quickly turned to the side, leaned over and pressed it, and pressed Qin Ying's lips lightly.

"What are you doing?"

Qin Ying wiped her lips with a shy face, and the tip of her ear was so red that she could drip blood.

"Kiss my girlfriend, stamp it, so that she don't run away."

Qin Ying glared at him, Seeing that it was a red light again, Xie Zhi had already turned to his side.

Qin Ying quickly raised her hand and covered her mouth to prevent him from kissing.

"You drive seriously."

Xie Zhi chuckled lightly and pecked on the tip of her red ear that was about to drip with blood.

Qin Ying ".."

What have you learned in the past six months? When the car left the city and arrived in the suburbs, Qin Ying watched out the window that there were gradually no tall buildings and streets without so many cars.

"Where are we going?"

"Take you to meet the parents."

"Well," Xie Zhi seems to have no family anymore. Could it be Huo Shan's father

, shouldn't he be here? The compound he saw earlier Er, it should be the Huo family.

Xie Zhi parked the car on the side of the road, went to the store to buy a bunch of flowers and put them in the back seat, and then got in the car, but he didn't rush to buckle his seat belt, and pressed his body towards Qin Ying. 

Qin Ying covered her mouth, "what are you doing?"