150. The Tattoo Was Discovered By Him

Liu Zhao set up a restaurant and called Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi over together.

In the bathroom of the restaurant, Qin Ying checked the wound inside, Xie Zhi stood at the door, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

It was only after the fall, although Xie Zhi held her tightly in his arms and put her under him.

But looking at Qin Ying's frown, she was still a little uneasy.

Qin Ying was stubborn and refused to go to the hospital, so she got into the bathroom to check the wound when she got to the restaurant.

It's just that Xie Zhi didn't know that she wasn't looking at the injury from the fall. In fact, she didn't get hurt much.

It's just that the tattoo on the abdomen was dropped, and some blood oozes out.

Qin Ying lowered her head, lifted her clothes, lightly dipped the oozing blood with a tissue, and then took analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs.

Outside the door, it was Xie Zhi's voice.

"How about it? I'll go in and see if it hurts."

"No, how can you come in?"

Because it's a restaurant, it's mixed for men and women, but fortunately, Xie Zhi stood guard outside the door, and Qin Ying opened it inside. Clothes don't prevent a man from suddenly breaking in.

Hearing that he was about to come in, Qin Ying was in a hurry. She hurriedly got her clothes ready, took a long breath, and walked out with her feet raised.

"Let's go."

He followed behind, craned his neck to look at her.

"Where's the injury?"

"It's alright, it's just a little broken, and it'll be fine in two days."

Xie Zhi grabbed her arm, his deep eyes were a little sharper, and the gentleness just now disappeared.

"Let me see where the skin is broken."

Xie Zhi said and was about to tug at her sleeve.

Qin Ying struggled and looked around in a panic.

"What are you doing? It's not good for others to see, I'm really fine."

"If you're afraid others will see, let's go back to the bathroom."

"Hey, stop, I'm fine, I'm fine. Xie Zhi, let go."

Xie Zhi said nothing, grabbed Qin Ying's arm and walked back to the bathroom.

Qin Ying struggled twice, her feet pressed against the ground and her body pushed back.

Seeing her struggling, Xie Zhi always felt that there was a situation, and he had to see what happened. He turned around and bowed his body, then got up.

In the blink of an eye, Qin Ying was already being held by him on her shoulder, and she just touched the tattoo on her abdomen.

"Hey"

sucking in a breath of cold air in pain, Xie Zhi immediately put her down carefully, put his hands on her shoulders and looked down at her, his tone softened a lot.

"Where is the pain, let me see if it's okay?"

Qin Ying frowned, subconsciously covering her abdomen.

"I'm really fine, Xie Zhi, I beg you, don't look at it." The two looked at each other and fell into a dead silence.

Suddenly, Xie Zhi asked her.

"Qin Ying, are you hiding something from me?"

Qin Ying didn't answer.

Because she didn't want to lie to him, but she didn't want him to know.

Seeing that she didn't answer, Xie Zhi was even more certain that she had something to hide from him.

This is really a must see.

"Will I carry you in, or do you go by yourself?"

Qin Ying stared at him, her eyes full of pleading, with a hint of coquettishness.

Xie Zhi held his breath, he knew how deadly those eyes were, but he couldn't compromise at this moment.

Raising her eyelids, she grabbed her wrist and went in.

This time Qin Ying didn't struggle anymore, but just followed him back to the bathroom a little reluctantly.

"Put your hand away."

Qin Ying put her hand on her stomach and pressed her clothes tightly.

There was a heater in the dining room, and she took off her coat and put it in the private room. She was wearing a loose white sweater. In fact, as long as Xie Zhi exerted her strength, she couldn't stop him.

Qin Ying shook her head.

"Can you not look?"

Xie Zhi leaned down, put his hands on her side, and wrapped her in his arms in an almost hugging posture, the tip of his nose was about to touch the tip of his nose, breathing audible distance.

"Qin Ying, let go, I'll take a look, be good."

Qin Ying pursed her lips, but in the end she still compromised and let go of her hand, and turned her face away with some affection.

Seeing her back down, Xie Zhi returned to squat down and carefully lifted her sweater.

The waistband of the trousers was red and there were some signs of swelling.

"Why is it hurt so badly?"

It was obvious that he was hugging her from the fall just now, and he shouldn't have been hurt so badly.

He was still squatting, looking up at her.

"Where did it hurt?"

Qin Ying pursed her lips and shook her head.

"It's not an injury."

"That's"

Xie Zhi's words stuck in his throat, because he found that the red and swollen wound was patterned.

Just because of the redness and swelling, the pattern is not so obvious.

"You got a tattoo"

"Um."

"When?"

"Yesterday, I ate from your place yesterday and went back on the way."

Xie Zhi slightly lifted his clothes. He wanted to see the injury clearly, but he didn't want to accidentally lift it too far. He glanced at the pale pink tattoo and looked away . , the clothes were closed again, she stood up, and turned her head to look directly at herself.

"What did you tattoo?"

In fact, he wanted to see it directly, but he thought about the location. If he wanted to see it, he would probably ask her instead.

"I'll draw it for you tomorrow."

"Does it hurt?"

He raised his hand as he spoke, and gently stroked the strands of hair that fell down at the end of her eyes. It was soft, soft, and fragrant.

This fragrance accompanied him for countless sleepless nights, making people dream about it.

"It's okay, it's okay."

"You got the tattoo because of me."

When he was playing a game and asked him if he had any regrets, he originally wanted to say that it was his regret, but he thought about the relationship at that time, and own situation.

He casually said that he could not get tattoos.

But I don't want someone to be stupid enough to take his words seriously, keep them in mind, and do this for him.

Qin Ying didn't answer, but she looked up at his eyes, her eyes moved, smart and clear.

Inside is a miniature version of him, and it can only hold him.

At this moment, Xie Zhi felt an impulse in his heart, he wanted to lean down and kiss Fang Ze.

The stronger the thought, the more his attention fell on the two pink lips with some luster.

It's pink, it must be very soft to kiss, maybe it's fragrant thinking, Xie Zhi slowly leaned down.

He was getting closer and closer to her, getting closer and closer, every breath felt long and hard, but this hard time was like a gu, tormenting himself and enjoying it at the same time.

Qin Ying watched him approach slowly, and naturally knew what his eyes meant. Seeing that he had closed his eyes, she subconsciously wanted to hide.

It's not that she still resists him like she did in the previous life, but she is in the bathroom now, just a wall away, people come and go, and someone may come in at any time.

She couldn't concentrate on experiencing this tenderness separated by two lifetimes.

But just as she was about to hide, the hand at her chin pulled her back with a little force.

The hoarse voice begged her in an almost commanding tone.

"Don't move."

Qin Ying swallowed a few saliva uneasily. Just when she was about to disarm and surrender, two female voices came from outside, and she was about to come in.

Qin Ying didn't know where she got the courage and strength at that time, she dragged Xie Zhi's hand into the compartment like a thief, then locked the door and listened to the movement outside the compartment.