133. Brother We Found a Treasure

Director Wang never thought that this little girl would directly buy the entire community and sell it herself.

However, Qin Ying said that he would go to the community to have a look first.

Although the one-shot deal was considered a job done for him.

But if there is no design fee and engineering fee in the middle, he won't be able to get much oil and water, so this trip is really a waste of money for the public.

Therefore, he actually hoped that Qin Ying would choose the first option, give a design draft, and then hold a meeting, go through the process, and then deduct a portion of the design fee.

Song He said that this Qin Ying is very talented in design, but what if she has talent? After all, she is a commoner, and no one at home is in the office. Naturally, she is not clear about the twists and turns in it.

And even if she finds out about her eating oil and water, it's a big deal to scare and frighten, a little common man, how dare you make trouble on the road, Director Wang thought so in his heart, raised his head through the rearview mirror and looked at the two people in the back seat. When they were brothers and sisters, their eyes gradually became more determined.

Although he is talented, he is only a common man, so he can be very good at it.

"You can watch it as long as you want. I just contacted the person in charge of the house over there. He has a better understanding of the situation. You can ask anything you want to know.."

Qin Ying retracted her gaze and smiled at the front.

"Then thank you Director Wang, you are more thoughtful."

"Where, you are friends of Young Master Song, so of course they are also my friends."

"Director Wang."

Qin Ying interrupted him suddenly, Wang The director turned to look at her in surprise.

"Well"

"Song He and I can only be regarded as alumni, and our relationship is not good. If you give me this opportunity because of his face, it is not necessary."

Qin Ying didn't get angry on her face, but the words she said were unusually strong, which made Wang Wei, who was in the officialdom, a little stunned, and only nodded in greeting after a while.

"Ah, that's fine. After all, this is work, and it's definitely not about personal feelings. If you are not good friends, then I can handle this matter easily. Let's do business affairs. Can you see?"

Qin Ying Nodding, acknowledging, turning around and looking out of the window, no further chatting with Wang Wei.

When the car arrived, Wang Wei pointed to the dilapidated community in front of him.

"It's here, let's take a look, I'll wait a moment, I'll answer the phone."

Then he turned around and opened the car door and sat in to answer the phone.

Qin Ying and Qin Cheng stood side by side, looking at the community in front of them, startled.

The previous document had described that the community was old and the houses were dilapidated, but I didn't expect it to be so dirty and messy.

But thinking about it, the house that people have lived in for decades suddenly said that it would be taken back and not allowed to live. The residents who originally lived here can imagine how angry they were.

It's not impossible to smash and smash garbage all over the place when leaving.

Qin Ying covered her nose a little. Although the unpleasant stench could not be completely blocked, it could help a little.

"Brother, do you think I'm crazy?"

Qin Cheng covered his nose and shook his head.

"No, although this community is dilapidated, it is still spacious. At the beginning, the land for the towel factory should have been easy to get rid of, and the garbage in the community should be quite large. After careful planning, it would not be a problem to sell it again. "

Qin Ying really didn't expect that the person who knew her best and supported her best in her new life was her brother who didn't have many contacts in her previous life.

But thinking about it, it's also right. In the previous life, my brother could build the company from scratch, and he must have his specialties.

It's just a pity that I met a bad woman.

Thinking of this, Qin Ying looked a little more distressed at the bottom of Qin Cheng's eyes.

Qin Cheng looked puzzled.

""

"Sorry, I have a temporary meeting. When the old chapter comes down, he will show you around. If you have any questions, you can just ask him. If you all understand it, you are willing to choose the second plan. , let's talk tomorrow, the two presidents Qin, okay?"

Qin Cheng nodded with a smile.

"Then Director Wang will go to work for you first. Don't delay the business because of us. It's hard for you today. Come run with us."

Qin Ying also nodded along with her brother and said hard work.

When Wang Wei left in the car, the old Zhang he mentioned limped down and walked through the cluttered rubbish to the Qin Ying brothers and sisters.

"Come with me, I'll take you in for a walk, or should you just look outside?"

Lao Zhang realized that it was so dirty that people might not want to go in.

After all, a lot of people came to see it during this time, but in the end it was all gone.

Qin Ying raised her hand with a smile.

"Then please, Uncle Zhang, help us lead the way. Let's go in the building and have a look."

Lao Zhang heard the words for a while, then turned and walked in.

"Come along, pay attention to your feet, this area, it wasn't like this when we lived here, everyone is actually very peaceful. In the yard of the community here, everyone was drying clothes, drying vegetables and growing vegetables. It's going to rain. , the neighbors also helped to collect clothes and vegetables.

Later, the efficiency of the factory became worse and worse, and wages began to be paid, and everyone's life was not easy. There were constant quarrels. It's possible." With that, Lao Zhang raised his hand and pointed to a small broken table.

"Hey, there were a few people who had a good relationship in the past, fighting the landlords here every day, but then the benefits were bad, because each dollar was beaten, the table was broken, and people even went to the hospital for a few stitches. After that, No one will come down to fight the landlord anymore."

Lao Zhang sighed and went up the steps, but there were also many furniture and pots and pans that could not be moved and smashed directly into the corridor.

His legs and feet did not change, Qin Cheng grabbed his arm.

"Master, lend us your phone. Our brother and sister will go up and take a look and come down. Are you here to wait for us?"

Qin Ying added in agreement.

"Don't worry, we'll go and get back quickly, we won't cause you any trouble."

Although he didn't say this clearly, how could Lao Zhang, who has been a security guard for many years, not understand, and immediately handed the flashlight to Qin Cheng.

"Hey, there's nothing but trash here, even the glass windows have been smashed before leaving. If there is any trouble, don't bother, you go, just be careful when you go, don't step on the nails on the tables, chairs and benches. Glass or something.

My feet are not good enough, I'll wait for you below. "

Qin Ying found a decent stool and put it away.

"You sit here and rest, we'll be back when we go." The two went upstairs and saw the corridor full of piles, as well as a room that was vaguely visible. Only then did Qin Ying realize that the rubbish she had seen in the yard was nothing but icebergs. Just a corner.

But there is also good news, that is, when the houses here are built, there is no design or design, and the engineering team does not know how to occupy the area, so each house is relatively square.

And from the window on the south side of the community, you can just see the entire lake. The lake is not taken care of, the water is dirty, and the surrounding green plants are lush and uncorrected.

There is a bus stop at the entrance of the community, and the traffic location is also convenient.

Just because of the rubbish in the courtyard, the bus stop not only kept on but also accelerated to leave.

Qin Ying looked at the lake behind the house and turned to Qin Cheng with a smile.

"Brother, we found a treasure"