90. Qin Ying Pull Me

But what reassured Qin Ying was that at least Song He didn't come to her on purpose.

As if the glass of milk at the airport was really just a coincidence, and it was really just that he treated everyone equally well.

When I arrived at the hotel where I stayed, the teacher who led the team was surnamed Wang, and taught English in the third year of high school. When I checked in, I communicated with the waiter in fluent English, not the kind of teacher who followed the script.

Qin Ying suddenly remembered Mr. Tang Xiang who lost her job because she framed herself, and she didn't know what she exchanged for her job, whether it was worth it.

"Hey, Qin Ying, this is your room card. It's in the back of the corridor on the fifth floor, number 503."

Her thoughts were pulled back by Teacher Wang's voice. Qin Ying raised her head and smiled and took the room card to thank.

The original appointment was for two teachers, one surnamed Wang and the other Zhang.

It's just that Mr. Zhang's house was temporarily unable to leave, and since they were all seventeen or eighteen-year-olds, Mr. Wang led the team alone.

Song He's room is 504, another boy is 506, and Mr. Wang's room is 505, which is convenient for taking care of several people.

After giving the room card, several people entered the elevator together and went upstairs.

In the elevator, Teacher Wang turned to look at Song He with a smile.

"It's all thanks to you this time. Your teacher Zhang suddenly couldn't come because of something. Fortunately, you have friends here, otherwise the room might not be available."

After speaking, he turned around and explained to Qin Ying and the two.

"You don't know, it's hard to get a room here in winter, but classmate Song He finds a friend to book a room in advance. Otherwise, if we come, I think we'll have to sleep on the street in winter."

Hearing this, Song He smiled slightly, politely.

"Teacher, you're welcome, it's all a matter of hands." The elevator door opened. He gently extended his right hand to block the elevator, and made a gesture of invitation with his left arm. He was very gentlemanly.

Teacher Wang got off first, followed by Qin Ying and another boy from the junior high school named Wei Yu.

Qin Ying got off the elevator and couldn't help thinking in the bottom of her heart if she was really overthinking herself. He seemed to be so gentle and friendly to everyone around him, and he was not an exception.

Taking a deep breath, Qin Ying opened the door and walked in.

I didn't bring anything in the first place, so after simply packing, I sent a message to my family to report that they were safe.

The roaming service was activated on the mobile phone in advance, and it was too expensive to make a call. Zhao Huizhi told her to only send text messages.

After receiving the news from Zhao Huizhi that she should pay attention to safety and have fun, Qin Ying slumped on the sofa to rest for a while, when there was a knock on the door.

It is Song He.

He changed his clothes, with a black turtleneck sweater inside, an apricot coat on the outside, and a gray and white plaid scarf around his neck, and he instantly transformed from a green teenager into a British-style aristocratic prince.

Even though she has seen the aesthetics ten years later, Qin Ying still thinks that Song He's outfit looks good.

He pursed his lips, chuckled softly, and his voice was soft and soft.

"Mr. Wang said to wait for us downstairs."

Qin Ying wanted to ask why she didn't go down together, thinking that she just wanted to talk to him about Zhang Huili's affairs, she said hello, turned around and took the scarf and hat to go out.

In the elevator, Qin Ying spoke in her heart after she finished her words.

"Senior Song, you don't seem to have answered my question, about my aunt and the others."

Song He looked down at her, the bottom of his eyes was as gentle as a calm lake, and raised his hand towards Qin Ying's head. Dodging, he was not angry, and copied his hand back into his pocket.

"I'm still thinking about this, don't have any psychological burden, I'm not helping them all because of you."

"That's why"

The elevator door opened, he raised his hand to let her go first, Qin Ying raised her foot and walked in front, then turned around and waited for him.

"Didn't I say that I have an uncle from afar? It happens to be in your town. He has a weird personality. The nurses he hired will quit after a few days. The family really can't worry about him. I chatted with your aunt that day. , she is very warm and promised to help me take care of my uncle."

After speaking, Song He stopped to look at her.

"Don't worry, I only knew about her relationship with you after I promised to help her."

Qin Ying nodded dubiously, but it was undeniable that she felt a lot more relaxed in her heart.

Song He took a few steps forward and talked to Teacher Wang, Qin Ying was two steps behind.

A tall figure just happened to pass by. The man was tall and had long legs. He was wearing a long black down jacket, and the peaked cap was buttoned low, covering him tightly.

Just passing by, the back of his hand just rubbed against the back of his own.

It's cold, and a little bit rude.

Qin Ying turned around quickly, but only saw the back of stepping into the elevator, and the golden x on the cap.

"What's wrong?"

Song He turned back to call her, and followed her line of sight to the direction of the elevator.

Qin Ying shook her head.

"No, the clothes that person wore just now are very similar to the clothes I gave to Xie Zhi."

It was the time when his clothes were torn because of his injury, Qin Ying gave him the new long down jacket, saying that he was going to give it to him. New Year's gift for him.

She remembered that Xie Zhi seemed to be in a good mood afterwards.

And that hat, too much like my mother's embroidery.

Song He lightly patted her on the shoulder, but only lightly, and quickly withdrew his hand. Naturally, if Qin Ying didn't mind, she would be self-indulgent.

"Maybe it's a loyal customer of your family, by the way. I heard that you won the new school uniform business very well. I'm impressed by you."

Qin Ying followed Song He and the others to the reserved restaurant. The dinner was Local specialty steak.

Teacher Wang said that all the meals and lodging for their trip to Harvard were ordered by the school in advance, and a few people didn't care about the price.

That night, Qin Ying went back to her room and locked the door early, took a hot shower, and sat by the coffee table to pick up the name of the mall.

Qin Cheng went to the industrial and commercial registration and was still waiting for her to give her name.

The progress of the project is very smooth. If there is no problem, the May Day should be able to start business.

On the snow-white paper, Qin Ying wrote several names with a black signature pen, but she was not satisfied in the end, so she crumpled the paper and threw it into the trash can.

Lying down heavily on the bed, a small side was sunken in the middle in an instant, and the soft mattress outlined her slender figure.

Maybe it was a day of running around, or maybe the bed was too soft and comfortable, Qin Ying soon fell asleep.

In her dream, she came to an ancient town with stone bridges above and lotus flowers below, surrounded by bluestone streets and quaint houses.

Qin Ying was just about to squat down to get some water when someone called her across the stream.

The ending of "Qin Ying"

rose, full of joy, it was Xie Zhi.

The corners of her mouth rose, but before she could open her mouth, Xie Zhi jumped into the stream with a thud, splashing all over and wet her trouser legs.

"Qin Ying, pull me."

He stretched out his arms towards her. There were blue-purple marks on his thin arms, and the protruding wrist bones were also bruised.

Qin Ying frowned and stepped forward to pull him.

"how did you get hurt"

puff

Before she finished speaking, she was dragged into the water by Xie Zhi.

The original bottomless stream instantly turned into a bottomless ocean. The surrounding light was very dim, and only a few stubborn rays of sunlight penetrated the deep seabed and refracted.

She looked around, but couldn't see Xie Zhi's figure.

Just as she was about to move her arm upstream, a rope suddenly appeared under her feet, tying her ankle.

She lowered her eyes and saw that the other end of the rope went straight to the bottom of the sea, and she couldn't see what was tied to that end. She only felt that it was very heavy, and there was a force pulling her down.

She kicked hard and pulled hard, but it was all in vain.

Breathing became more and more difficult, and the sea water began to enter the trachea along the nasal cavity. She opened her mouth to call for help, but the syllables were covered by the sea water that took the opportunity to pour in frantically.

Struggling, calling for help, fluttering, but only getting weaker and weaker breathing, the eyelids are getting heavier and heavier, the body begins to fall down gradually, the feeling of suffocation hits, and the bottom of my heart is full of panic.