179. People with Bad Views are not Suitable to Enter Our shopping Mall

A second ago, she was still arrogant, with Qin Ying's arrogance that she would never give in without bowing her head to compromise. In just one second of effort, she was completely cowardly.

Qin Ying hooked her lips unilaterally, sneered, and leaned down to look at Zhao Ruanruan.

"I advise you to ask your mother what you should look like when asking for help. Also, if you keep getting so fat, the next time we meet may be the hospital or your funeral. It's right to be fat, and it's right to like to eat, but if it affects you If your health is a threat to your life, you should pay attention."

After speaking, she started the car and drove slowly to Zhao Ruanruan's side, looking sideways at her.

"Tell your mother for me, thank her for her cheating, and thank her for letting go of my uncle."

Qin Ying nodded lightly, the windshield of her helmet fell, and there was a rumbling sound from the exhaust pipe. The shadow of the black locomotive quickly blended into the traffic, and then passed through the crowded traffic and disappeared from sight at the end of the line of sight.

Qin Ying had just left, when He Chao rushed out of the shopping center on the back.

I heard from the security guard earlier that Ms. Qin was stopped when she was leaving, but Mr. Qin had already explained when he left, asking him to take care of the shopping mall and to help Ms. Qin.

So he rushed out with two security guards, just in time to see Zhao Ruanruan who was stomping on the spot.

"Let's go, we don't welcome the bully of President Qin here."

Zhao Ruanruan was about to get angry and greeted He Chao, and a complex emotion flashed in his eyes.

"He Chao, you are He Chao"

He Chao was wearing a light gray suit and his hair was combed brightly. He really had the style of a successful person.

Especially after becoming the manager of a shopping center, the temperament of the whole body is completely different from before.

"Who are you?"

"Me, I'm Ruan Ruan. I used to be in the towel factory, and I was sitting next to you, and I often gave you chicken thighs."

Zhao Ruanruan's face was full of joy, she never expected to meet He Chao here.

What made her even more unexpected was that He Chao was so good-looking now that he was still wearing a suit, and the security guards behind him listened to him and looked like he was not low-ranking.

But he didn't want to, after He Chao looked at her, he suddenly realized.

"Oh, I remembered."

"You remembered me."

Before Zhao Ruanruan could say anything, he heard He Chao sneer.

"I remember you, it was you who confessed to me, and after I rejected you, you started talking nonsense about me everywhere, and also said that I messed up with men and women, which caused me to be fired from the towel factory."

Zhao Ruanruan's just overflowing smile froze, her heart skipped a beat.

How could she forget about this?

"I, I was also confused at the time, don't care about me, you are a man, you should be more generous."

He Chao snorted coldly.

"Dadu caused me to be fired because of your carelessness. My mother was waiting for me to take the wages to buy medicine and go back and because of you. I almost delayed my mother's illness. If the shopping mall hired me later, my mother may now be no longer alive."

He Chao was also a little excited when he said that, thinking about the pressure during that time, he was almost out of breath.

Fortunately, everything is getting better now, and it is all thanks to the appreciation of the two presidents Qin.

Thinking of this, when he looked at Zhao Ruanruan again, his eyes became even more unfeeling, and he urged the security guard to drive her away.

"He Chao, why are you? I'm a guest, you can't drive the guest away"

Zhao Ruanruan roared and questioned reluctantly after being driven out of the shopping center by the security guard.

He Chao put his hands on his hips, and he had never been so hard-hearted in the past twenty years.

"Our President Qin said that people with bad views are not suitable for consumption in our shopping center."

After speaking, he turned around and walked into the shopping center.

However, Zhao Ruanruan was stared at by the security guard, and she was really not allowed to enter the shopping mall

to find Qin Ying, but Zhao Ruanruan went back to the police station.

"Hurry up, it's only half an hour."

Zhao Ruanruan nodded with a smile. Sure enough, money was a good thing. Although the time was short, half an hour was enough for the two of them to discuss a solution.

"Your father's heartless man will definitely not help us now that he has a new wife. It's useless for you to go to him. It's better to go to the Song family and find your Uncle Song. No matter what, you have to get your mother out."

Zhang Huili separated Holding Zhao Ruanruan's hand at the table.

"Ruan Ruan, it's up to you if Mom can go out."

Zhao Ruan Ruan took a deep breath, she didn't know how much the Song family looked down on their mother and daughter, not to mention that Uncle Song was an illegitimate child, and he was also related to the Song family. not doing well.

Asking her to find Uncle Song, she was really at a loss.

In response, she left the police station, but Zhao Ruanruan didn't go back to Song's house, but made a phone call and took a taxi to the bar.

On the other side, Qin Ying rode back to the house, and the car was parked in front of the house, in the alley next to the furniture store.

Her car is parked there every time, and no one will steal it.

"Mom, I'm back."

Zhao Huizhi was busy in the kitchen wearing an apron, and she turned around and responded.

"Come back, then wash your hands and eat quickly. By the way, call your dad and your uncle to come and eat. They two, you don't know if you're hungry if you don't shout."

Qin Ying snorted, turned and went downstairs to call Qin Jianguo Brothers eat.

Seeing that she didn't see Aunt Ning Zhu anywhere, Qin Ying asked when she was eating.

"Where's my aunt Ningzhu?"

Since opening the clothing store, Ning Zhu has been eating with them except for breakfast because she is alone.

Sometimes when she is busy, she can't eat breakfast, and she even eats breakfast here.

It's a little strange that I didn't see her all of a sudden.

Zhao Huizhi brought a cola chicken wing to Qin Ying.

"She, went out to eat. You remember the old aunt from the Chen family in our community, who lived opposite your aunt Ningzhu.

She said that there was a cousin of the same age as her, and introduced him to Ning Zhu. Aunt Zhu knows each other."

Saying she knows, it means that everyone at the table can clearly hear it.

Although he was divorced once, he was not too old, and his appearance was considered to be the best among his peers. In addition, he still had assets close by, so it was not impossible to find a suitable one.

It's just that Qin Ying subconsciously looked at her uncle, but she asked Zhao Huizhi.

"Oh, so, did you say where to eat?"

"It seems to be right next to your shopping mall, what is the restaurant called South Beauty?"

Qin Ying nodded, her eyes kept on Qin Jianyuan.

Sure enough, in the next second, Qin Jianyuan got up.

Qin Jianguo and Zhao Huizhi both looked at him with question marks on their faces.

Qin Jianyuan didn't know how to explain it for a while, but Qin Ying found the steps for him first.

"Uncle, are you going to buy me Southwest's Corn Baba?"

Southwest's Corn Baba is the most distinctive. It grows in strips, from thick to thin. The thick part is soft and sweet, and the thin part is fragrant. Crispy and tasty.

Qin Jianyuan nodded again and again.

"Oh yes, I'm going to buy you corn cakes, you can eat slowly and wait for me, I'll buy them right away."

After he finished speaking, he turned around and ran downstairs.

Zhao Huizhi glanced at Qin Ying when she heard the words.

"You, how can you be so self-willed when you are so old, if you want to eat, you will immediately ask your uncle to buy it. It will be dark today."

Qin Ying smiled.

"Just let my uncle buy it. If you don't let him go, he probably won't have a good meal tonight."

Qin Jianguo didn't understand what Qin Ying was talking about, and looked at her suspiciously. .

"The corn cake at that house is delicious." 

"Well, it's delicious."