164. Wang Yuanyuan is dead 2

Xie Zhi was panting heavily, with a smile on the corner of his mouth,

"Qin Ying, I.."

He had not finished speaking when the phone on the coffee table began to vibrate non-stop.

Xie Zhi wanted to continue to do the next thing regardless, but the sound of the vibrating bell was too harsh in the silent room.

Qin Ying sneered, raised her hand and poked his Adam's apple.

"Go pick it up, I happen to be a little hungry, I'll cook some noodles, do you want to eat?"

Xie Zhi nodded.

"Okay."

After speaking, he took a step back, carried Qin Ying off the table, and then turned around and walked towards the coffee table.

"Hey."

"When is it?"

"Okay, I'll go there right away."

"Oh, no, I have a car to drive here temporarily."

After hanging up the phone, Qin Ying just boiled water and was about to put the noodles in. Seeing him come over with a frown, he hurriedly turned off the fire and asked him.

"What's the matter?"

"Wang Yuanyuan is dead."

".."

 The two quickly dressed and drove to the hospital.

He didn't want Qin Ying to get involved with these bad things in the Xie family, but she said he wanted to accompany him, so he had to bring her along.

When the two arrived at the hospital, Luo Fengqin was sitting alone on the floor of the mortuary, and the patient on the bed in front of her was Wang Yuanyuan, who suddenly fell to her death.

One corpse and two lives were lost, along with the child in her belly.

Xie Zhi stepped forward, Huo Shan was also in the hospital, Huo Yuan didn't come, saying that he left Jiangcheng ahead of schedule for a mission.

"what happened"

Huo Shan glanced at Qin Ying beside Xie Zhi, nodded at her as a greeting, then looked at Xie Zhi, beckoned the three of them to the side and lowered their voices to talk.

"My dad asked someone to investigate how Wang Yuanyuan and the others bought those medicines. It is estimated that someone knew, and the other party was busy killing people."

Xie Zhi frowned.

"Where did she fall?"

"She fell from the room of the Marriott Hotel, and it is said that she left a suicide note, but.."

Huo Shan turned to look at Luo Fengqin, who was ashen-faced, then turned around and continued.

"But I asked the driver and said that Wang Yuanyuan was in a good mood before she went out. She was humming a song in the car and chatted with him a few words. It didn't seem like she was going to jump off the building."

Previously, Wang Yuanyuan had to depend on Xie's house for life and death. So a person who is greedy for money, can rely on the child in his stomach to constantly reach out and ask the Xie family for money, how can he die so easily.? If it wasn't the case of murder and silence, he probably understood what happened." 

, Xie Zhi raised his foot and walked towards Luo Fengqin.

"Wang Yuanyuan's death, aren't you going to say something?"

Luo Fengqin shook her head, her face pale.

"There's nothing to say. Now the Xie family is yours alone. You can enjoy yourself slowly. My daughter is gone, and my grandson is gone. I am alone. I have decided to go back to the country alone."

That day In the evening, Xie Zhi and Qin Ying went to the police non-stop again, wanting to know the progress of the investigation of the whole case.

Huo Shan stayed in the hospital to deal with Wang Yuanyuan's funeral.

What Xie Zhi didn't expect was that Wang Yuanyuan's front foot was cremated, and Luo Fengqin bought a ticket and went back to the countryside, and she didn't even want to pursue her daughter's death.

On the contrary, it made Xie Zhi wonder who was behind it.

The whole thing is actually not too difficult, but Luo Fengqin thought that he took the money and no longer pursued it, and the whole thing could be turned over here.

But I didn't want to, this is no longer a matter of her chasing or not, it was intentional murder, and when the person behind was finally found, it was found from the check-in list of the Marriott Hotel.

Xie Ping, the child raised by Mrs. Xie in Xie's family since childhood, is the child of Mrs. Xie's distant cousin, and he changed his surname to Xie after adopting it to the Xie family.

It is Xie Zhi's distant cousin, but this cousin has never enjoyed the treatment of the young master of the Xie family.

After high school, he was taken to work by Xie Zhou in the company. On weekdays, he helped Xie Zhou with some daily affairs, and occasionally helped him introduce some beautiful young girls.

Xie Zhou has always kept him as a dog, he knows this, but people have to bow their heads under the eaves.

It wasn't until he saw Wang Yuanyuan and how perverted Xie Zhou's eyes looked at Wang Yuanyuan that he finally found a chance to vent the anger he had accumulated for many years.

Originally, I just wanted to use Wang Yuanyuan to take the position, but I never thought that Huo Yuan would intervene in the investigation, and I didn't expect that Xie Zhi, who had always cared about nothing, would suddenly care about the cause of Xie Zhou's death.

Xie Ping panicked immediately, so he desperately asked Wang Yuanyuan to the hotel, saying that he wanted to give her money, but pushed her down from the hotel room.

The case was settled quickly, and Xie Zhi saw Xie Ping, who was absent from Zao Guangcai, in the detention room of the police station the next afternoon.

Xie Zhi went in and talked to Xie Ping for a while, while Qin Ying stood outside the detention room and waited.

Half an hour later, Xie Zhi came out from the inside. Seeing Qin Ying's frown, he raised his hand to smooth the wrinkles on her forehead and asked softly.

"What's the matter? Is it too boring in here?"

Qin Ying shook her head and said it was fine.

But a big stone in my heart finally fell.

Qin Ying finally remembered when she saw Xie Ping herself.

In her previous life, why did she believe what Wang Wenjia and Song He said, thinking that all the bad things were done by Xie Zhi, a large part of the reason was Xie Ping.

At that time, Xie Ping was the vice president of Xie Group. He had access to many of Xie's core projects, and he often went in and out with Xie Zhi.

The words that came out of his mouth about Xie Zhi, the company he maliciously suppressed Song He was in order to retaliate against Qin Ying, and the entanglement with her was just because he wanted to plunder Song He's things.

Regarding his frequent private smoking, the relationship between men and women is even more complicated and chaotic.

At that time, Qin Ying was stupid, and when many people said bad things about Xie Zhi, she believed it.

Now think about it, why not look at a person with your own heart.

Thinking of this, I feel even more sorry for Xie Zhi.

After coming out of the police station, the two had to take Xie Zhi off after having a meal together. The train was at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Let's go first, I'll watch you go. Didn't you invite someone to discuss cooperation at night? Go, remember not to drink, and don't be bullied." In the evening, Director Ding helped to invite the leaders of CCTV to have dinner together. It is said that there is a cooperation to discuss, Qin Chengding's restaurant, she only needs to go before the leader arrives.

"Have you brought all the medicine I gave you?"

He raised his hand to caress the scar on his left brow bone, and his eyebrow was cut abruptly.

There is a bit of ruffian and uninhibited feeling on the heroic face.

"I brought it."

"Then did you bring the food my mother prepared for you?"

"I did."

"Would you like to check if there is anything you haven't brought with you. If it falls, it's too late to go back and get it."

Qin Ying said that she was going to help him check the backpack, and as soon as her hand touched the zipper, she was hugged by Xie Zhi.

"Yes, I forgot to bring my most beloved person, but I can't take it with me. She can only stay in Jiangcheng and wait for me to come back next time."

Qin Ying was hugged by him, with a smile on the corner of her mouth, but tears dripped from her eyes. Falling.

"Well, I'll wait for you to come back."