186. Happy Graduation

As soon as June was over, Qin Ying went back to school non-stop to prepare for the college entrance examination.

Although in this life, I have full confidence in my own learning, but I have to hold the Buddha's feet that I should hold temporarily. After all, it is not only the teachers who are looking forward to her going back to school.

And the students in the class who are waiting for her to review together.

The development of Guanjiang New Town in a city is handed over to Cheng Yu and Qin Cheng. Qin Ying is absolutely relieved.

Although Cheng Yu only gave 80% of the real estate to sell and held 20% in his hands, Cheng Yu spoke highly of the profiteer.

But for Qin Ying's complete set of sales and construction plans, they are very satisfied.

 with the college entrance examination scheduled for July 7th and 8th. Starting in July, the entire Deyang High School will be closed.

In the third grade, do the final review at home, relax properly after the review, and meet the college entrance examination in the most perfect state.

As for the first and second year students, because they had to use the classroom as an examination room, they naturally took a week off. Although it was impossible to do less homework, it did not affect the happy mood of the week off.

Qin Ying was not idle, to be precise. , Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning were not idle.

This week, I went to Qin Ying's furniture store every morning to report. Considering that Zhao Huizhi was busy, I asked the cook at home to cook and deliver it.

So is dinner.

Until the day before the exam, Qin Ying gave the two of them a day off because they were afraid that they would be too nervous to perform properly.

"Today, don't read books, don't do questions, don't even think about any knowledge points, just play and relax."

Sometimes exams are not just about knowledge points, but more about mentality and the state of the whole person.

This is also the reason why some people are usually very good, and the reason why they play abnormally when they get to the exam is that they have a bad mentality .

On July 7th, I don't know why, it always rains on this day.

Qin Cheng returned to Jiangcheng three days in advance. He got up early in the morning on the day of the college entrance examination and had to drive her to the examination room in person.

Qin Ying's examination room is not in Deyang. In Jiangcheng No. 3 Middle School, the school organizes students from each examination room to familiarize themselves with the examination room in advance, so that on the day of the college entrance examination, when the time is almost up, the school is still looking for her own examination room

"Brother, I I think I should just walk today, I might get stuck in a car."

"Don't worry, I put a folding bicycle in the trunk. If there is a real traffic jam, I will find a place to park the car and take you there by bicycle."

Even she didn't expect, I didn't expect Qin Cheng to think of it, and he couldn't help giving him a thumbs up

, "It's still brother, you are thoughtful."

Although he has been comforting his family on the face, don't be nervous, don't be nervous, and all the exams organized by the school before. all the same.

But when I sat in the examination room, I looked at my ID photo and admission ticket number in the upper right corner, as well as the examination room discipline written on the blackboard in front.

Qin Ying still couldn't help but get a little excited.

In the previous life, I dropped out of high school in the first year of high school. According to the trajectory of the previous life, now I have been working all over the place and trying to survive, instead of sitting carefree in the examination room waiting for the start of the examination like now.

Oh, it's not completely carefree. After all, Guanjiang New Town in city a has not been handed over yet.

Thinking of this, Qin Ying's speed in doing the questions is much faster. After the first exam, ask her brother carefully. The project progress test over there lasted for two days, and Qin Cheng personally picked them up for these two days, for fear that anything would delay the test on the way.

Even Cheng Yu, who had to call at least three times a day to discuss work, had no news in the past two days.

When the test was over, Cheng Yu carefully sent a message.

After Cheng Yu let her finished the exam,

Qin Ying returned the word um.

As soon as the news became read, Cheng Yu's phone called.

At this moment, in the classroom, everyone is clamoring and cheering frantically, tearing up their exercise books and books and throwing them down from the teaching floor.

Qin Ying couldn't hear clearly, so she left the classroom with her mobile phone, thinking of going to the bathroom to listen.

"Wait a minute, I'm a little noisy here, I'll find a quieter place to talk to you."

After she finished speaking, she looked up and saw the scattered pieces of paper flying down from the sky like snowflakes, beside her ears All the loud cheers.

At this moment, Qin Ying had a real feeling about her rebirth, but after the truth and happiness, there was another burst of self-doubt.

Is it possible that the so-called previous life was all her own dream, and this time, it was her real first life call from President Qin on the other end of the phone, pulling her back to reality. How could it be possible? Cheng Yu , who actually exists in space, came to discuss the location of the shopping center. In the area along the river in city a, Qin Ying only used half of the area as a residential area, and the remaining half was separated by a road, but not open to traffic. Across the road is the commercial street designed and built by Qin Ying, which includes the now well-known d shopping mall, as well as a children's amusement park, a leisure park, a separate cinema, and a hotel. As for why a hotel was built by the riverside next to the community, when Cheng Yu asked, Qin Ying did not explain in detail, only that there were additional arrangements. After finishing the phone call and finishing the work, Cheng Yu proposed to go to city a to celebrate the end of the college entrance examination for her. "No, I have other arrangements after the college entrance examination. I can't pass it for the time being. If there are work matters, I will answer the phone calls. ."

After she has done what she needs to do, she should also go to meet the person she wants to see, hang up the phone and call out. The paper that was flying all over the sky is gone, and the dean of the school is giving lectures at the bottom of the teaching building with a pointer.

"Books are used to learn knowledge, not for you to tear up and play with, so you are so sure that you will not read again?

You don't study anymore, juniors still have classes here, and it's all over the place. , like what?"

The students who were only concerned with venting the emotions that had been suppressed for a long time in their hearts, and who were happy and unrestrained when tearing, are now cleaning the shreds of paper on the ground with tears in their eyes.

"Ah, why did you tear it up so much just now? It's not easy to pick it up now."

"That's right, I definitely didn't tear it up just now, it wasn't that broken."

Qin Ying stood in the corridor and looked at the classmates below. shouted.

"Happy graduation" is said to herself and to her classmates who are taking the college entrance examination like her.

Suddenly being called like this, the depression in everyone's heart also dissipated in an instant, and they all raised their heads and shouted back.

"Happy graduation"

"The future is promising" 

"The future is boundless"

"No more writing reviews"

"No more school uniforms"

"Qin Ying, your school uniforms are very beautiful, I just want to change clothes every day"

Qin Ying stood in the aisle, didn't care too much, followed with a smile and joy.

Yes, it's a pity that the future can be expected, but the person I miss at the moment is not by my side.

Just thinking about it, a new text message came from the phone.

Happy graduation Xie Zhi