113. Xie Zhi Meets Grandpa and Grandma

When I went home on the weekend, my grandfather was also discharged from the hospital and went home to raise him.

That was the first time my grandparents saw Xie Zhi.

A black motorcycle suit with a black and white plaid helmet, and Qin Ying behind him who also wears a black helmet.

At that time, the twenty-eighth bars were all big pieces, not to mention such a cool locomotive. Qin Ying felt a little guilty for a while with a boy.

The old couple sat on the reclining chairs in front of the furniture store, watching the two people on the locomotive for a while.

Qin Ying took off her helmet and got out of the car, and spoke with a little guilty conscience.

"Grandpa, grandma, why are you here?"

Qin Ying hadn't figured out how to introduce the wanton and flamboyant young man behind her, but Chen Meihua stood up with bright eyes, took Xie Zhi's hand, and patted it one by one. The back of Xie Zhi's hand.

"Who is this guy, he looks so handsome. How old is he? What is his surname? Where is he from? Is there a partner at home? No, right? You and Yingzi are students, right?" "

The explanation to the mouth seems to be quite redundant in the past life, why did she not know that my grandmother is actually a Yan control

, Xie Zhi has taken off the helmet, took my grandmother's hand and bowed and politely said hello. " Hello, my name is Xie Zhi. I'm Qin Ying's classmate. Usually Qin Ying helps me with my homework. She helps me a lot."

The grandfather, whose leg was injured, shouted respectfully.

"Grandpa is good."

Zhao Huizhi came downstairs and saw Xie Zhi, her enthusiasm was even greater than that of grandma.

"Xiao Xie is here, come up quickly, I happened to make lotus root clips, come and try it and see how it goes."

"Hey, I'll come up right now."

Xie Zhi bowed and helped his grandfather upstairs. Grandma and Zhao Huizhi went up side by side, and Zhao Huizhi also whispered.

"Xiao Xie invested in our family to open this furniture store. Later, he invested money to help build a shopping mall. Our family, if there was no Xiao Xie, how could we have a good life."

"Ah, it's this guy, then Make some more dishes tonight."

Chen Meihua turned to look at the young man, polite and sensible, so polite and thoughtful to his old man, he was a good boy.

"Young man, come more in the future, and ask your aunt to cook more delicious food for you in the future. She, she has no other ability, she just knows how to cook delicious food, but it's all learned from me."

Zhao who was supported Cheng Yuan didn't look very good at first, but when he heard that Xiao Xie was helping the family live a good life, he changed his attitude.

Qin Ying followed behind, looking at the few people who were so happy that they forgot about her, she always felt like she had lifted a stone and smashed her foot.

After dinner, Qin Ying took the opportunity to change her grandfather's medicine to check the injury.

With timely treatment, the condition of the fracture has eased, and the injured flesh and blood are also healing.

If it is not infected later, there should be no problem.

In order to make room for my grandparents, my uncle temporarily slept on the sofa in the living room.

The sofa was designed by Qin Ying. It is a sofa on weekdays. After pulling it out, it can be used as a bed, and then put a quilt on it. Sleeping is no problem at all.

Early on Saturday morning, Qin Ying went to the construction site with Qin Cheng after changing the medicine for her grandfather.

The shopping mall has been capped, and the surrounding green plants are also planted at appropriate intervals and beautiful.

The top of the mall adopts a semi-circular dome style. After building an octagonal frame with steel bars, a large area of ​​tempered glass is laid on it, which is beautiful and can maximize the lighting inside the mall.

"Are you sure that all the tops are made of transparent tempered glass, but no one has ever done this before. Would it be unsafe?"

Qin Ying was confident in the tempered glass she chose.

The glass she chose is special, not only to ensure lighting, but also to present a colorful light when the sun is refracted, as if the entire mall is in a rainbow.

Don't talk about Jiangcheng, even if no one in China has ever built it like this, "Don't worry, there will be no problem."

On Sunday, I don't know what kind of wind was blowing. Yes, they're all here.

She said she was here to see her grandparents, but the chicken that my aunt was carrying was raised by my grandmother.

I heard that she also killed one of the pigs at home.

He said that he could not stay because he was sick, but after he was killed, all the meat was sold by his uncle, and the money went into his aunt's pocket.

It is estimated that I have been staring at it for a long time. Now that my grandmother is away, she just has a chance. Otherwise, how can I raise it well, and the pig fell ill just a few days after my grandmother left.

Everyone knows it well, and they don't bother to care about her.

A person who does not bring anything to visit a patient, but also takes away the fruit from the ward, can't change his heart's desire to take advantage of anything he says.

The little aunt Wang Cuifen bought something, the meat buns from the bun shop in the furniture store.

At noon, Zhao Huizhi made a large table of meals to greet the guests, and she was polite and thoughtful. This was taught to her by her grandfather and grandmother when she was a child.

Zhang Huili folded large pieces of meat into the bowl while talking about the job she was looking for.

"There will be opportunities to visit my parents in the future. I took the money to take care of that person, and the illness was almost healed. It turned out to be the illegitimate child of a big family. No, he was taken back, and I followed him."

Qin Ying sat on the edge and listened, and she could probably guess that the big family Zhang Huili was talking about should be the Song family.

Song He had said before that it was his distant uncle, but he didn't expect such a relationship, but it had nothing to do with her.

To be precise, since seeing Song He in the hospital last weekend, Song He has not been seen at school this week.

Even Wang Wenjia and Qu Meixin didn't appear, as if these three people suddenly disappeared from her world.

At the dinner table, Zhang Huili was still talking about her generous employer.

"Mom, let me tell you, that's called the rich family. The house is big. I've been around for a long time, and they're very good. They moved our An'an's job to the city, and the job is still easy. There's more money.

And ah"

Zhang Huili wanted to continue talking, Zhao Ping couldn't listen anymore, slapped her with chopsticks and glared at her.

"Eat as soon as you eat. Where there are so many words and people are so nice, then you are also working for them. You are not someone in their house. Don't think that if you take care of that person for a few days, you are a member of that family" A roar, also a little stunned.

Qin Ying did not expect that Zhao Ping, the always honest eldest uncle, would suddenly get angry.

It's just that, seeing how my uncle loses his temper, I always feel that something is not right.

Especially when Wang Cuifen slapped her uncle Zhao Xing with her arm, Qin Ying thought about it for a long time later with the meaningful smile when the two looked at each other.

She didn't recover until the locomotive stopped downstairs in the dormitory and Xie Zhi called her.

"Ah, sorry for what you said just now, I was thinking about something just now."

Qin Ying took off the helmet and handed it back to him. Although this helmet was given to her by Xie Zhi, it was only used when Xie Zhi gave her off on weekends. , on weekdays are placed in Xie Zhi's car.

There is no need to lock it, no one in Deyang dares to touch the motorcycles of these three masters, let alone the helmets on them.

Xie Zhi raised his finger and flicked her forehead, chuckling lightly.

"I asked you whether you will go with the class or with the student union for the field survival activities tomorrow."

Qin Ying shook her head.

"I should go with the student council. I have to help move things."

Xie Zhi nodded and said he understood.

But Qin Ying asked him what he knew, but he didn't say anything.