122. Let's not Die Here

Seeing this, Qin Ying just took a step back, and the pair of claws that were ferociously reaching out to her were shackled in the middle.

Xie Zhi and Jin Ze looked up at each other, and then Xie Zhi released her hand and handed her to Jin Ze.

"Mr. Jin still thinks I'm bullying people now?"

Jin Ze's face stiffened, he dragged Qu Meixin to the side, and then called to the other teachers.

"Mr. Wang, keep an eye on her, and I'll send her back."

Naturally, this is not the school, but it must be the Qu family.

Xie Zhi shouted at Jin Ze's back.

"Tell the Qu family, if they can't control it, I'll be kind enough to help and make sure to keep her in check."

With less trouble, the picnic becomes more fun.

After lunch, the teacher led the team to the mountain.

Qin Ying and Xie Zhi walked side by side, both of them were silent.

One is fortunate in the bottom of his heart, fortunately, it was fine just now, otherwise this life will be shorter than the previous life.

The other was a little relieved.

Wang Wenjia has changed school, and it is impossible to appear in Deyang again. Now Qu Meixin is afraid that she will never come back. When he leaves, she can be completely relieved.

Arriving at the top of the mountain, Qin Ying stood on a big rock and saw all the mountains and small ones, and her heart became more open and comfortable.

The teenager behind him stepped forward and stood side by side with her. After a while, the teenager called her lazily with a hoarse voice.

"Qin Ying."

Qin Ying looked at him sideways, her eyes met, a gust of wind blew, scattered the dandelions and scattered in the air, the sun poured down, and it was plated with a layer of gold.

The young man suddenly stopped talking, and just looked at her like that, feeling as if his heart was entangled by a thin rope, and he was still trying to get rid of it. Xie Zhi only felt that he was about to die on this woman.

"Don't stand too much outside."

Suddenly, he swallowed the words he was about to say, and turned around to the side, leaning against a big tree, and pulled out a cigarette.

He seems to be getting more and more addicted to smoking.

The spring in Jiangcheng is cloudy and sunny. It was warm when we climbed the mountain in the afternoon, and the sky was overcast when we went down the mountain.

The teachers hurriedly called their names to get on the bus, fearing that they would be stranded on the mountain when it rained.

Qin Ying was still in the same car with Luo Yun and the others, and Xie Zhi went to the car in front.

When he was at the top of the mountain, he clearly had something to say, but why didn't she say it, she didn't know, and she didn't know how to ask.

After getting into the car, Qin Ying held the phone in her hand and hesitated for a while.

The bus slowly drove back, bumping, and Qin Ying soon fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes, the rain was pouring down outside the car window, and it was visibly getting bigger and bigger with the naked eye.

It was raining and the road was slippery, and the car slowed down significantly, driving on the not spacious mountain road with the headlights on.

The vision outside the window was getting worse and worse. She looked up and saw that the shadow of the car in front had been covered up by the mist and rain, so she couldn't really see it.

Suddenly, with a bang, the boulder in front of the car rolled down and landed on the road, blocking the direction of travel.

Qin Ying and the others were the last car. If they walked a little faster, they might just be hit by a falling rock.

When the car breaks down, it is a trivial matter, and I am afraid that the body will roll over with the rockfall and fall to the cliff on the other side.

The loud sound of falling rocks and the brakes, the students who were sleeping also opened their eyes, and became panic when they saw the situation clearly.

Some are crying, some are shouting, some are asking what to do, and their emotions are on the verge of collapse.

What is even more frustrating is that in the mountains, the mobile phone has no signal at all, and it is impossible to call for help. At this time, the rain is still falling, and the mountain on the right may have another landslide.

"Qin Ying, what should we do? We won't die here, right?"

Luo Yun grabbed Qin Ying's arm and didn't know why. Whenever something happened, she always felt that as long as Qin Ying was there, it would be solved. way.

Qin Ying clapped her hand and turned to look at the panicked girls.

"Let's try again. If there is a signal, you can dial out and call for help."

After that, everyone tried their best to stabilize their emotions and began to try to find the signal.

Ke Xinyi patted Luo Yun on the shoulder and followed Qin Ying to find the driver and teacher Wang who led the team.

"Teacher, do you have an umbrella?"

Teacher Wang didn't know this would happen, so she panicked, but in front of so many students, she pretended to be calm, for fear that if she panicked, these students would collapse even more .

"I don't know, I didn't expect it to rain when I came here, so it shouldn't be." The driver turned around and glanced at Qin Ying.

"I have a raincoat, what are you doing? It's best to wait for rescue at the moment, and when the car in front finds that we are not following, it will turn back.

If you act rashly at this moment, it is so dark and the rain is so heavy, There is still the danger of falling rocks at any time, it's too dangerous for you to go out now."

Qin Ying nodded, as if she hadn't heard the persuasion behind her.

"Can you please give me the raincoat? I'll go down and check the situation.

Oh, yes, please give me a flashlight if you have a flashlight." The driver and teacher were right. Waiting for rescue is indeed a solution, but I'm afraid the waiting time will be over. Long, even if someone comes at that time, it will not help.

It's not too late, but because of the heavy rain, the visibility is too low, and you can't see anything without a flashlight.

Qin Ying put on her raincoat and prepared to get out of the car with a flashlight.

Teacher Wang is a little embarrassed.

"Qin Ying, listen to the driver and stay in the car. If you go on like this, I can't leave everyone to take care of you."

Qin Ying nodded to reassure the teacher, and Ke Xinyi wanted to follow behind, but Qin Ying gave it to her. stopped.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to check the situation, and I'll come up later. It's raining too much, so don't get out." The car door opened, and Qin Ying got out of the car with a flashlight.

As soon as she jumped off the bus, the doors closed immediately.

It was only for a short while when the door was opened and closed.

Ke Xinyi took a step forward and pressed her to the front windshield, trying her best to see Qin Ying's condition.

In the rainstorm at this time, it was pitch black all around, and the headlights of the bus behind him also seemed faint.

The brim of the raincoat was short and shallow, and the wind and rain slapped her face, but it was only a little better than not wearing it, but only a little.

The road was only half blocked, and although the car could not pass, it was not a dead pile.

Looking at the mountain next to it, it's not bad. It shouldn't slide down again in a short time, but if the rain has been raining for a long time, it may not be.

Qin Ying turned on the flashlight and carefully turned over the falling rocks to the other end.

In the visible range, there were no vehicles or pedestrians. It seemed that the car in front had gone far, and it was estimated that they would not encounter a rockfall, and they alone were stopped by their car.

Qin Ying got back into the car and put on her raincoat, the rainwater dripped down like a stream.

She didn't dare to go too far in, she just stood at the door, for fear of bringing the chill on her body to others.

"Master, stop the car in the back. I checked. The mountain next to it is safe, but if the rain continues, there is still a danger of landslides." The driver nodded, reversing the car while praising Qin. This little girl, Qin Ying, has a lot of courage, and Teacher Wang also hurriedly explained.

"I really couldn't leave other classmates behind just now. It's not that I have an opinion on you. I hope you can understand the teacher."

Qin Ying nodded and smiled.

"Teacher I understand, I don't blame you."

Ke Xinyi came forward, Lu Shaoning's coat was still with her before, she was thinking of using it as a pillow for sleeping, and now she is busy wiping Qin Ying's hair.

"Hurry up and wipe it, or you will catch a cold." Qin Ying pushed it away.

"No, I'll go down later, and it's a waste of time to wipe it off."