144. It Seems that the Loss is Light

Cheng Yu is very efficient in doing things, which is one of the important reasons why Qin Ying is willing to cooperate with him again and again. He is simple and refreshing.

In the area behind the family courtyard, Qin Ying only told Qin Cheng that Qin Ying was authorized to transform, so the people around her were worried, so she didn't explain much.

After all, things haven't happened yet, and the less people know about it, the better.

After the construction is completed, she will know that she is only thinking about the development of Jiangcheng, benefiting the people of Jiangcheng, and building a sports park for sports and leisure for the people of Jiangcheng.

The core of this park is the smelly lake that has been despised by the people of Jiangcheng for many years, but no one is willing to do anything.

Behind the family courtyard, the vegetation grows savagely, with thorns and vines everywhere.

It took Qin Ying more than an hour just to walk in from the entrance to the lake.

On the first day, Qin Ying took the engineering team to remove all the weeds, then drained the lake water, and cleaned up the silt and garbage at the bottom.

After cleaning, plant some lotus flowers, and build a plank road along the lake. The wooden floor is used, and the broken sand and stone are laid between the floor and the floor, which can not only be used for drainage, but also waterproof and non-slip. On the edge of the beautiful
plank road, there is a whole row of wooden fences. While it looks good, safety issues are also very important.

After all the work was done, Qin Ying was not in a hurry to pour water into the lake.

Along the plank road, radiating from the lake as the center, many cherry trees were planted, and the roses, phalaenopsis, crab claw orchids and other flowers were also heavier, dividing the entire park into several scenic spots.

When the water was re-filled into the lake, the renovation project of the entire park was also being completed. The signboards were set up. The public toilets in the park were also being built at the same time. Other areas without paving or planting flowers and trees were still bare soil. .

After the workers finished filling the water, Qin Cheng settled the money and stood beside Qin Ying.

"Little sister, what are you going to do with these places?"

With what he knew about his little sister, it was impossible for it to be so empty.

Qin Ying put her hands behind her back and smiled smugly.

"Let's be a thief tonight." In the middle of the night, it was dark and dark, and the two brothers and sisters came to the park with a flashlight on their backs.

Qin Ying took out a large bag of seeds from her bag.

"Brother, you have a bag, I have a bag, and you can fill all the open spaces. If it rains tomorrow, grass will grow in these open spaces." Qin Cheng didn't understand. All those grasses are gone.
It's just that he didn't know that these grasses were completely different from the weeds that had been removed earlier.

However, Qin Ying's decision, he has habitually listened to it first, and then observed it by himself, and analyzed the principle from it.

After sowing the seeds, the two brothers and sisters went home.

When Qin Ying woke up in the early morning, looking at the light rain outside the window, she only felt that the rain came very timely.

Just watering the flowers and plants she planted.

But even if it doesn't rain, she is not really worried, because those seeds are taken from space, and the grass that grows out is relatively soft and won't grow too lush, which is easier than laying lawn directly.

After the family home and the park were built, the family home began to set up gates. The security guards did not open the door, and people outside could not enter at all.

In the park, the same gate is tightened, and no matter how curious people outside are, they can only glimpse a corner of the inside through the gap in the fence, knowing that the inside has changed a lot.

But I could only watch, I couldn't get in, but everyone didn't wait too long. On National Day, Qin Ying was standing at the gate of the community, with a row of salespeople in black suits standing beside her. Qin Ying has personally trained for many days. In the era of 1997, it was regarded as a relatively professional salesperson.

As soon as the firecrackers went off, it was heard that the Family Court was finally about to open, and as soon as the news spread, the gate of the Family Court was soon crowded with people.

Qin Ying stood at the front, wearing a light pink casual suit with a white v-neck top. Because of the previous leg injury, high heels were not allowed at home, so she had to wear a pair of white sneakers.

Fortunately, Qin Ying is tall, even wearing flat shoes is enough to support the strong woman's temperament set off by this apricot suit.

"Brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts, grandparents, I am Qin Ying from d shopping mall. From the construction to the opening of the shopping mall to the love and support of the people of Jiangcheng, I will remember this kindness in my heart. The project of the courtyard, we will give back to everyone. The whole community has been completely renewed, not only the exterior, but also every household has been renovated. Now you are open to a brand new community, which has been officially renamed Xiangyang Community ."

Qin Ying finished, and there was a burst of warm applause from the scene.

Everyone can see the change in the family home, but the reason for Qin Ying's transformation of the family home is not necessarily clear.

Qin Ying said this, the transformation of the community has become a gift she gave back to the people of Jiangcheng. For a while, there will be an extra layer of beautiful filters for Xiangyang Community and Qin Ying herself, and even for the D shopping mall.

The acceptability is also much bigger than simply saying that I bought it for renovation, and then sold it to you now. The applause fell. Qin Ying made a brief introduction, including the current situation of Xiangyang Community, as well as the No. 1 in the community. Two model homes on the floor.

The concept of a model room does not exist yet, but the model room can give you a more intuitive feeling and stimulate customers' desire to buy.

The actual effect is indeed the same. After watching the model room with the staff, everyone understands what is called a real decoration.

It turns out that the house doesn't have to be painted with only one wall and a few tables, chairs and benches.

For the two model rooms, Qin Ying did not design too gorgeously, but made them more beautiful and trendy on the basis of practicality. Most of them also used the decoration style of the houses in the next ten years.

Simple and generous, it gives people a bright feeling. I have seen the model room, the security doors and aluminum alloy windows installed by every household in the community, and the fine decoration of the house. Everyone is still quite satisfied.

But when asked about the price, everyone was a little unhappy, and their emotions gradually became excited.

"No matter how you pretend, no matter how beautiful the community is, isn't it still the original family home? After all these years, you're actually selling it for such a high price."

"That's right, it's a reward to us. Who can afford it? Unless you sell it at a cheaper price."

"That is, since it is a reward, then give a discount, or sell it to us at the same price as other houses."

"I will ask, what kind of board room is that called, and whether it is sold or not? Is the furniture in there too?"

A group of people chased Qin Ying and asked every word you said. Seeing that they were about to come up, Chang Dayong stepped forward to block Qin Ying, for fear that when everyone was excited, something might happen. .

Qin Ying smiled and patted Chang Dayong on the shoulder.

"Don't worry."

Chang Dayong ".."

How can you rest assured? There are so many people in case there is a quarrel or a fight. I felt that I would lose money when I installed the anti-theft door. Now it seems that the loss is light.