188. Take her To See her Mother

Xie Zhi had already leaned over and pressed her over, seeing her covering her mouth, her lips gently touched the back of her hand.

"I came all the way back, just to celebrate with your graduation, do you have the heart to treat me like this?"

After speaking, he touched the back of his hand again.

That crisp, numb touch felt like an electric current running through her body.

Qin Ying was a little embarrassed to take her hand down, because just now she saw that he bought a large bouquet of white chrysanthemums in the back seat.

If she bought such flowers and opened them in the suburbs, she might guess who he was referring to when he said meeting the parents.

But Xie Zhi had some arrows on the string at this moment and had to send it.

Possessed down, kissed across the back of her hand fascinatedly, affectionately unchanged.

Even Qin Ying was a little messy and his blood boiled.

Unconsciously, she let go of her hand, put it on his neck, and responded and catered to him with her own movements.

With encouragement, Xie Zhi hooked his lips into a faint smile, and then kissed her even more violently.

The hand that was originally supporting the seat reached down unconsciously, and probed in through the loose hem.

"Yeah."

Qin Ying couldn't help but sneered, and then put her palm on the back of his head, letting his not too long hair wrap her fingers, enjoying the long-lost warmth that belonged to the two of them at this moment.

I don't know how long it took, Qin Ying only felt that she was about to lose her breath, and that this short rebirth was about to end, and Xie Zhi reluctantly let go of her.

He raised his hand and flicked the tip of her nose lightly.

"You need to practice more, Ms. Qin. It just so happens that I'm here for the past few days. I'll practice with you."

Qin Ying reached out and pushed him back.

"Irregular"

The scolding was repeated, but the voice was soft and soft, more like coquettish.

Hearing this, Xie Zhi's legs softened, he almost couldn't step on the accelerator.

When the car arrived in the suburbs, it was already after one o'clock in the afternoon.

The two of them didn't eat, so Xie Zhi held a large bunch of white chrysanthemums in one hand and Qin Ying's hand in the other, and went up the mountain with their fingers clasped together.

"My mother was buried here. She didn't like the Xie family, so she didn't get buried with the Xie family. Since you have graduated now, I think I should bring you to meet her."

After speaking, Xie Zhi added a sentence .

"Of course, with the temper of the Xie family, I don't think they would agree with her being next to the Xie family."

Qin Ying followed behind, looking up at his tall back, against the light. I don't know if it was because of what he said at the moment, Or because of the steps, at this moment in Qin Ying's heart, he is infinitely tall.

Tall enough to make her feel that even for a lifetime, he can bear

"Auntie, why did he die?"

"Difficult to give birth, she died, so my grandmother and they also hate me and think that I can kill my mother."

After speaking, Xie Zhi smiled bitterly, but when he turned to look at her, he restrained the bitterness in his eyes and said softly.

"But I have you now, Qin Ying, you are my only kindness and my only tenderness. If I hadn't met you, my life would have been a different scene, but if one day you feel I'm a burden, a burden to you, remember to tell me. You don't have to hurry, as long as you speak, I will take the initiative to leave"

This is the only tenderness I have for you, otherwise, in order to keep you by my side, I am Afraid that I will do something out of the ordinary, even if it hurts you

, Xie Zhi is telling Qin Ying and reminding himself that Qin Ying takes a step forward and hugs his waist from behind.

"Xie Zhi, I like you. Whether it is now or in the future, I hope that the person who will accompany me and protect me is you. In the future, I will be your family member, and I will do what the family should do."

Xie Zhizhi's body was obviously stiff, and then he laughed.

"Are you proposing to me?"

Qin Ying's "Of course not" is always serious but within three seconds Xie Zhi took her hand and continued to walk up.

"As for the marriage proposal, let the boy come, remember?"

"I said it wasn't a marriage proposal just now."

"But I thought it was a marriage proposal, and I agreed in my heart."

".."

"Qin Ying, I said that. , Scorpio and Scorpio, the 20% difference in matching is up to me to make up, do you remember?"

"Well, remember." When the two were talking, they had come to Xie's tombstone .

It was a well-wiped stone tablet with a small black-and-white photo attached to it.

The person in the photo is smiling very softly and beautifully.

Qin Ying didn't understand, let alone believe that a person with such a pair of gentle eyes would be called a little three bitch and a gold-worshipping girl.

But Xie Zhi didn't seem to like his mother very much. He put the white chrysanthemum in front of the monument, and his voice was cold.

"Leng Siying, Xie Zhou is dead. If you see him below, remember to tell him that I have grown up and attended the military academy for a semester. He can't beat me now. It's better not to touch me in the next life . Come to me, otherwise I won't let him go when I become his father."

The corner of Qin Ying's mouth twitched. Although she was gentle with herself, Xie Zhi was just as vengeful as in her previous life.

Even if the other party is his own parents, blood is not the reason for his kindness.

Qin Ying squatted down and swept the dead leaves on the tombstone with her fingers.

"Auntie, my name is Qin Ying. I am Xie Zhi's girlfriend and Xie Zhi's family. I will take good care of him in the future. Don't worry."

When Qin Ying turned her head, she greeted Xie Zhi's disapproving face. I understand, I seem to be a little moved in the confusion.

Then he smiled wryly.

"She doesn't care if anyone takes care of me."

"Yes, although I don't know Auntie, but Auntie looks very gentle and nice. I think that since she would rather have a dystocia and bring you into this world, she must be the same. She hopes you can see the beauty of this world, instead of resenting her all the time."

Xie Zhi held a dead leaf, and as his fingers clenched, the dead leaf made a crunching sound, and then turned into countless pieces of slag and fell from the palm of his hand. fall to the ground.

"Will she care? I was born just to earn money from the Xie family."

"But didn't she earn it in the end? A woman, the moment she decides to conceive a life, is gambling with her own life. Auntie The doctor would tell her if there was any danger in the obstetric examination, but she finally chose to give birth to you. Based on this, I think my aunt loves you. Although I don't know what happened back then, I think, Also as a woman, Auntie must love you, not just using you as a tool to compete for fame and fortune."

Qin Ying's words seemed like a seed fell on Xie Zhi's heart.

But this seed has not been watered and nourished.

He squatted on one knee, looking at the picture of the unfamiliar and familiar woman on the tombstone, his thin lips slightly parted, and he said word by word.

"If she is really as good as you said, why should she be someone else's third party, why should she leave me, why leave me alone after bringing me into this world, and let me face the darkness of this world alone"