46-50

46. 

When she came out of the cloth wholesale factory, Qin Ying borrowed Luo Yun's mobile phone to call her home and briefly explained the situation here.

The fabrics in the factory are really good, but as Ke Xinyi said, the prices are a little higher than those on the outside market.

But Qin Ying felt that it was worth the money!

You can even raise the quality of Dumei clothing to a higher level with the quality of the fabric itself!

The price is higher than that of the previously imported goods, and it is also within the acceptable range, but Zhao Huizhi was still shocked when she heard the news.

"Can you still buy it like this?"

Qin Ying smiled, slightly lowered her head and rubbed a green leaf with her fingers.

"Mom, don't worry, we can use so much."

When bargaining with Sister An, Qin Ying was simple and direct enough. It could be seen that Sister An was also a straightforward person and liked a straightforward way of speaking.

In terms of price, she did not go out of the way to cut it blindly, but to take the amount.

If she can reach the agreed amount within one year, the price given to her in the second year will be five points lower.

Don't underestimate these five points, a piece of cloth is not much less, but if you measure it together, it is a large amount.

In this way, Qin Ying also borrowed the usual price model in the express delivery industry that had flourished the year she died.

When the quantity reaches a certain amount, the unit price will be lower.

She didn't plan to open only this store in the future, it was inevitable to measure up.

Hanging up the phone, Qin Ying and Luo Yun went back to school and simply ate something in the food street outside the school. Qin Ying paid for dinner.

Originally, Luo Yun wanted to say that Qin Ying's family was poor, and she invited her for dinner, but she thought of her calmness and confidence when negotiating the price with Sister An, where was the embarrassment and discomfort of other poor students in the school!

Jin Lin is not a thing in the pool, and once the situation changes, this is one of the reasons why Luo Yun helps her with all his strength. She knows that Qin Ying must not be an ordinary person!

The two of them were not polite, and went back to the dormitory together after eating.

When the three returned to the dormitory, Wang Wenjia was sneaking around Qin Ying's desk.

"Wang Wenjia, what are you doing?"

Wang Wenjia turned around, her eyes dodged, and she looked guilty but pretentious.

"What's the matter? If you don't come back so late, you know you're fooling around! I'm going to sleep, so keep your voice down, or I'll sue you!"

After speaking, Wang Wenjia went straight to bed.

Qin Ying walked to her table and looked at the water glass on the table. There was not much water in the glass, and she couldn't see anything unusual.

It's just that there is still a little white powder on the rim that has not been cleaned up.

Thinking of the diarrhea in her previous life, Qin Ying's mouth curled into a smile. She didn't pierce Wang Wenjia, she just closed the lid, took her things and went to the bathroom to wash.