79.

Tang Xiang looked at the test paper in his hand at a loss, because he was so excited just now that he clenched the corner of the paper into a wrinkle.

"You, what do you mean by that?"

Xu Cai immediately took the paper and spread it out.

"Yes, Director, look, this is Qin Ying's paper. The paper will be finished before the paper ball is thrown to her.

If you say cheating, it's almost the same when someone asks Qin Ying for the answer. How can you hand the answer to the completed paper? The truth of the people." The director nodded when he heard the words, and took a closer look at the paper and paper balls.

"It's true that the truth is so true, but who threw the ball of paper, the answer is incomplete, and it is indeed the same as what Qin Ying wrote."

Qin Ying noticed that the answer on the ball of paper was not scribbled. , like his own answer, that is, correct.

She has absolute confidence in the speed of answering questions, but at that time, the classmates in the class were all nervously answering, and it was impossible not to finish it, and it was impossible to have time to transcribe it on paper.

Thinking this way, an incredible idea popped up in my mind.

When Qin Ying raised her eyes to stare at Tang Xiang, the latter guiltily avoided her eyes.

At this moment, a low and lazy male voice came from the door.

"I know who threw it."

Several people turned their heads for the first time, and saw Xie Zhi standing at the door of the office with one hand in his pocket.

Seeing this, the director immediately got up and greeted him with a smile on his face, but he prayed in every possible way, but don't throw it to this master.

Xie Zhi gave a look beside him, Guo Lin and Jin Yao dragged Xiang Yunfei forward.

Xiang Yunfei was pushed to the door of the office, and when he raised his eyes to look at Tang Xiang, the latter hurriedly avoided his gaze and looked at Xie Zhi.

"What do you mean, Xie Zhi, you can't bully your classmates. Although I know you have a good relationship with classmate Qin Ying, you can't let other classmates take the blame for it."

Qin Ying smiled and shook her head. It was really timely, and the hat was buckled very well.

In the previous life, she could not take the final exam at all. This time, too many things have changed, so she can sit in the classroom safe and sound for the final exam.

But she didn't expect that it was such a big play that before she had time to speak, Xie Zhi first questioned Tang Xianglai.

"I have a good relationship with Qin Ying. That is Qin Ying's classmate helping others and helping me with tutoring. Jin Yao and Guo Lin also deliberately pushed Xiang Yunfei to help Qin Ying." He took a step forward, the air pressure was extremely low, Those deep eyes gave a strong sense of oppression, forcing Tang Xiang to take a step back unconsciously.

"Or else, you think the whole class is helping Qin Ying, so you wronged Xiang Yunfei. If that's the case, then Xiang Yunfei's character is really bad."

Tang Xiang stammered when asked. Although she wanted to help Wang Wenjia and Xiang Yunfei, but the other party was Xie Zhi, she didn't dare to offend.

"The whole class"

Xie Zhi sneered slightly at the corner of his mouth, raised his feet, stood beside Qin Ying, leaned back lazily, put his hands in his pockets, and looked slightly sideways at Qin Ying.

When she met her gaze, she was a lot more honest, and she explained it obediently.

"Don't worry, I've finished the answer, it shouldn't be too bad."

Qin Ying nodded, and then she was relieved, she couldn't live up to her hard work during this time.

On the other side of the office, Xu Cai quickly called Jin Yao and a few people in to ask about the situation.

In this era, although there is no such advanced monitoring thing in the classroom, everyone sits in a classroom to take an exam, and it is impossible for no one to see what Xiang Yunfei is doing.

Only because the other party was Tang Xiang and Qin Ying, no one dared to stand up.

But now, it was Xie Zhi who came forward, so naturally everyone who should testify came forward to testify.

With the testimony of Jin Yao and Guo Lin, the matter of throwing paper balls to frame Qin Ying for cheating soon came to light.

When asking the reason, Xiang Yunfei lowered her head and sobbed continuously.

"I just can't get used to her. She always bullies Jiajia, so I think about throwing paper balls to frame her for cheating. Even if I get caught, it will delay the exam time.

Teacher Xu, Teacher Tang, I really know I'm wrong. It's just a prank, please forgive me, I promise there won't be another time."

Xu Cai sighed in disgust, and just as he was about to accuse, Tang Xiang opened his mouth first.

"Okay, since I know I'm wrong, I've figured it out, you can go back too, next time you can't frame your classmates like this again."

Tang Xiang said, dragging Xiang Yunfei to the side.

"Apologize to Qin Ying and go back to prepare for the next exam."

Xiang Yunfei stepped forward, glanced at Qin Ying, and bowed her head slightly.

"Yes?"

Before she could say the word, Qin Ying raised her hand to stop her.

"Wait, this is just the way it is, isn't Mr. Tang a bit favoring one over the other? You weren't so talkative when you caught me cheating. Why are you so kind now?"

Tang Xiang glared at her through gritted teeth and warned in a low voice .

"Qin Ying, don't hold on, you are still classmates, and you will spend two years together in the future. Do you think it's appropriate for you to do this?"

Before Qin Ying could speak, Xie Zhizhi got up to answer first.

"It's appropriate, if you make a mistake, you will be punished. Why is it inappropriate? Besides, why did you ruin the whole class's atmosphere because of this mouse shit?"

Xie Zhi suddenly bent down and looked at Tang Xiang like a death stare. .

"Or, what is Teacher Tang afraid of?" Tang Xiang pursed his lips.

"What can I be afraid of? It has nothing to do with me."

Qin Ying spread out the paper ball that Xiang Yunfei threw at her.

"Really, Mr. Tang, can I apply to see the exam paper done by Xiang Yunfei?"

Xu Cai frowned and looked at Qin Ying suspiciously.

"What do you mean?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Deputy Squad Leader Wang Fei just picked up the papers for this round of exams, including Xiang Yunfei's.

Qin Ying's lips curled into a smile, and Wang Fei stood there for no apparent reason.

"Well, what's the matter?"

Finally, she found Xiang Yunfei's test paper and saw that she answered in a mess, but finally threw an accurate answer to Qin Ying.

It was ridiculous that the second exam was about to start, Qin Ying, Xie Zhi and others went back to the classroom first, leaving Xiang Yunfei's question in the grade director's office.

Xu Cai nodded and waved at her.

"Go back to take the exam with peace of mind, don't worry, the teacher will investigate this matter thoroughly."

Qin Ying sat down and looked at the things on her seat. Fortunately, no one moved.

At this moment, Xie Zhi seemed to know her thoughts, turned around and said calmly.

"Don't worry, no one dares to touch your things."

Qin Ying nodded in response.

"Well, take the test well."

"Okay, Mr. Qin." The ending was elongated, with a hint of teasing, Qin Ying gave him a glare, and the latter smiled and turned around.

By the end of the second exam, the results of the dean's handling of Xiang Yunfei had basically come out.

When it was time for lunch, Qin Ying and Xie Zhi were eating in the cafeteria, reviewing the subjects to be tested in the afternoon, and the school broadcast began to announce the disposition of Xiang Yunfei and Tang Xiang.