184. City A Opens

In fact, Qin Ying is not busy, but she knows that if she accompanies Mei Jiao to go around, when the shopping guides see her greeting and calling President Qin, Mei Jiao is by her side and is looked at by countless people. It may be even more uncomfortable, so I used work as an excuse to leave first.

After Qin Ying left, Zhao Ping took Mei Jiao around the mall.

Mei Jiao entered the city for the first time, and she was dazzled when she saw so many beautiful things. She felt that her eyes were not enough.

"Would you like to go in and have a look?"

Zhao Ping pointed to a women's clothing store. The word "mei

" Qin Ying is making clothes, he knows it, but what brand and style, he doesn't understand

his whole life, only knows how to grow crops

Mei Jiao looked at the clothes in the store, and the shop The guests who were picking out clothes made a backlash in their hearts,

"No, no, this dress doesn't suit me at first glance, and I can't work in this dress at all."

Zhao Ping smiled

, "You can stop working, we are in the greenhouse now. Fully automatic management, unlike the one who used to carry the loess and back to the sky, and finally worked hard for a whole year, it is not as good as earning more in a month." When it came to the greenhouse at home, Mei Jiao's previous timidity Immediately dissipated, with a confident smile on her face, and a lot of confidence when speaking.

Regarding the greenhouse, Zhao Ping and Mei Jiao learned from Qin Ying together.

But Mei Jiao learned much faster than Zhao Ping. When Qin Ying went back to school in the city, Zhao Ping always asked Mei Jiao if she didn't understand.

The two were originally going to the mall to buy some new clothes for Mei Jiao, but they were chatting and sitting on the bench in the mall to discuss the next step of raising seedlings.

Mei Jiao likes sunflowers, so she thought that since there are also flowers in the greenhouse, can she grow a batch of smaller sunflowers that she can buy and grow at home.

The two chatted, and finally directly called the researchers in the greenhouse to express their ideas.

After Qin Ying was busy with her work, she wanted to see the two of them, but in the end she found that the two of them were empty-handed and didn't buy anything, and they sat on the bench and didn't know what they were talking about so energetically.

He simply decided to go to his store to choose a few suitable clothes, and then asked for Mei Jiao's size and went to find them.

"Yingzi, it's just right when you're done. Your uncle and I have a new idea. Let's see if it's feasible."

When she saw Qin Ying, Mei Jiao was so excited that she couldn't stand up for a moment. Tell Qin Ying about her thoughts.

Qin Ying smiled.

"Don't worry, these clothes are for you. The size should be correct. Let's go back to eat first. You can try on the clothes when you are ready. After dinner, let's talk about work slowly."

Mei Jiao looked at the five bags in her hand. , which is full of colorful new clothes, and her eyes are a little red.

SHe raised her hand and wiped it imperceptibly.

"Thank you Yingzi, you are so kind."

Zhao Ping opened his arms to hug her, but he was embarrassed because someone was there, so he put his hand away.

"Family, what are you thanking for? Hurry up and go back to dinner."

Although he said that, Zhao Ping still looked at Qin Ying and said thanks.

The inspection results came out in the afternoon, and Qin Ying accompanied them to get them.

It was indeed the same as when she had checked her pulse earlier. She was pregnant, and it wasn't long before she had completely stabilized.

After taking the results, I did a series of pregnancy tests without stopping.

"The fetal heart rate is relatively weak. You should pay more attention during this time. Don't bump or touch it and don't get tired. When the fetal heart rate stabilizes, the child will be fine."

While measuring the fetal heart rate, the doctor explained that Zhao Ping and Qin Ying on the side.

Zhao Ping was stunned when he heard the small heartbeat, the smile on his face froze, and he forgot to close his mouth.

Qin Ying answered for him, silently taking the doctor's words in her heart, and she would repeat it to the two of them when she went back.

With such a great news, Zhao Huizhi cooked a large table of dishes in the evening.

Qin Jianguo took out the wine and wanted to drink it, but then he thought that the elder brother had to take care of his wife, so he put the wine back.

"Uncle, I still have a house in Xiangyang Community. It has two bedrooms. Don't go back with  aunt. Go and live there first, so that it will be more convenient for you to have a maternity check in the future."

Zhao Huizhi just remembered , there is another set over there.

Busy nodded in response.

"Yes, yes, Yingzi is right, you live here first, didn't the doctor say that you should pay more attention these days, don't move around, and take care of your body first."

Mei Jiao and Zhao Ping, look at me and I look at you. They also know that this will cause trouble to the Qin family, and they are very embarrassed.

But the doctor did say that the fetal heart is unstable now, so they finally stayed temporarily for the sake of the child.

Everything there is complete, and the cleaning of the property will also regularly clean the two houses.

Zhao Huizhi carried the daily necessities that she just bought, and walked over with the two of them.

As for the flower seedlings mentioned by Mei Jiao, Qin Ying was not idle in the evening, and discussed with the researchers in the greenhouse. After confirming that it was feasible, the seedlings were started to be raised.

In the city of a, the sand table has also been built, and even the floor plan, sample rooms, etc. are also readily available.

All are designed and produced by Qin Ying according to the complete set of real estate development ten years later.

The official sale is scheduled for Children's Day on June 1st, and d shopping mall also launched a Children's Day promotion under the leadership of He Chao.

And at the same time, it was announced that another d shopping center would be built in city a.

At the same time, in city a, Cheng Yu brought a group of sales staff who had been trained for a long time to greet a group of customers who came to see the house.

The newspaper advertisements in the early week covered the whole city a in all directions.

It was only when everyone arrived at the sales department that they found that apart from the foundation and a few buildings under construction, there was only a model in front of them.

"What do you mean, did you trick us into looking at this model toy?"

"That is, the house. No, what else do you sell, do you sell the Northwest Wind and close it as soon as possible?"

"You said that the next door is D shopping mall, you have asked if D is coming or not. You are just cheating. I will call the police and arrest you. , you are a frauding"

For a time, the anger of the guests reached a peak, and they all shouted that the fraud should be reported to the police, and they also said that they wanted to reimburse the travel expenses when they came.

Where has the sales staff ever seen such a scene, they couldn't control the scene at that time.

Qin Ying found a chair and stood on it.

She is also tall and has long legs. In addition, she has been in business for the past two years and has dealt with all parties. She has an aura that is incompatible with her age.

No matter how strong the aura is, no matter how tall she is, she can't stand the excitement in the sales department at this moment.

But when she stood on the chair, the bright red suit came into view, and the originally noisy sales department suddenly fell silent.

"Hello, uncles and aunts, brothers and sisters." The crisp and clear voice sounded like the sound of nature. It had the majesty of a superior, but it was kind and polite, and it did not violate the harmony.

Everyone raised their heads and looked at the red figure.

Qin Ying smiled and continued.