107. Mother's Cry

Wang Wenjia was stared at by countless people and kept retreating.

But the people behind her, as if deliberately, pressed against them, forming a human wall, making her unable to retreat.

Countless denunciations fell, and Qu Meixin was still sobbing aggrievedly beside her, throwing all the blame to Wang Wenjia.

One is Song He, the other is Qu Meixin, Wang Wenjia is hard to say, not to mention that she is really involved, and it is impossible to tell.

Just when everyone was clamoring for her to explain what was going on, Deng Lijun suddenly clapped his hands and said suddenly.

"I remember."

Deng Lijun pointed at Qu Meixin, trying to remember.

"I didn't even remember when you said that the Newcomer Design Award, but now I have a bit of an impression."

Qu Meixin stopped sobbing.

Finally, there is room for redemption, at least her former glory is real, and the smile that Jane admitted in public gradually blooms, but in the next second she hears Deng Lijun angrily rebuke.

"Fashion was held once in the past, and people used money to bribe the judges. All the top three judges were shady.

At that time, I made a fire in the magazine because of this, which is why I never did the second issue.

Originally, I didn't remember it, but I remembered the truth of the manuscript just now, tsk, I really didn't expect it, I can meet all this."

Deng Lijun's tsk, it's too meaningful, not only Qu Meixin, everyone present is well aware of the meaning.

For a while, there was an uproar and whispers turned into a heated discussion. Everyone didn't care about the Song family. When they were discussing, they pointed to Qu Meixin in the center of the crowd.

The so-called new design award came like this. Yes, it's a shame she still shows it off everywhere and is proud of it

The glory used to brag was bought by the parents with money through private operations, boasting that the senior Jane who valued him righteously pointed out the dark side of the year.

Qu Meixin was disturbed by the surrounding discussions. Words such as liar, thief, shady, and vanity were like a menacing tornado, causing the whole world to become dazed.

Just when she was about to break down, Song He put his arms around her shoulders, nodded to Deng Lijun and apologized, and then walked out of the school with Qu Meixin through the crowd.

Qu Meixin is protected by Song He, and there are two big families behind her to support her, so Wang Wenjia is not so lucky.

Zhang Kai patted Deng Lijun's shoulder.

"Drink the wine another day, and do business first."

After saying that, she looked at Wang Wenjia, who was crying with red eyes.

"Let's go, I'll let you go after the explanation is clear." The crowd dispersed, Luo Yun also happened to help Qin Ying bring the backpack, looking at the crowd that was dispersing around, his face was dazed.

"Did I miss the good show?"

Qin Ying took the backpack with a smile, said goodbye to Luo Yun, and then took Deng Lijun to her own clothing store.

The two took a taxi, and Xie Zhi's locomotive followed the car, keeping a short distance.

"Mr. Deng, the store is a little small here."

Deng Lijun stepped into the store of Dumei Clothing, and his eyes lit up.

"These are all designed by you"

styles are fashionable enough, but they do not transcend the word fashion into life, and even many styles are more trendy than foreign clothing.

Qin Ying nodded with a smile, and chatted with Deng Lijun for a long time in the store.

In the evening, the Deyang school director invited several judges and teachers to dinner, and Deng Lijun stayed in the store until dinner time before getting up and leaving.

When he left, he urged her to never leave the design behind, and left his email and phone number so that she could contact him at any time if she had any questions.

In the afternoon, Deng Lijun's request has changed from asking her to follow him to systematically learn professional design knowledge, to giving her full support as long as she does not give up design.

When the taxi left, Qin Ying stood where she was and shook her head with a smile, but she didn't expect that Jane, who was said to be difficult to get along with, was a person who gave in so easily.

After seeing off Deng Lijun, Qin Ying turned around and happened to see Xie Zhi enthusiastically introducing how to use the folding dining table in the furniture store.

"Then leave the deposit and delivery address, and we will deliver it to you when we do."

"Little brother, may I ask you to deliver the goods?" The little girl looked at Xie Zhi with bright eyes. , holding on to the deposit and not letting go.

The moment Xie Zhi raised his eyes, Qin Ying felt that he would definitely get angry.

thanked the eldest son of the family, but he was not at the mercy of others for this hundred dollars, and he accepted the deposit in a sincere tone.

"Not necessarily, I'm not in the store sometimes." The girl seemed a little disappointed, but the next second she heard Xie Zhi register and say calmly.

"It may be me, or it may not be me."

Zhao Huizhi kept Xie Zhi for dinner, and he kept praising Xie Zhi for being there, and the furniture sold faster.

Thinking of the girl who paid the deposit in the store before, Qin Ying held back her laughter and complained in a low voice that she betrayed her color.

She thought her voice was low enough and her smile closed fast enough, but she didn't want to be heard by Xie Zhi who was sitting next to her.

In the evening, at the order of his mother, Xie Zhi was sent downstairs. He played with his helmet but had no intention of leaving.

Qin Ying wondered.

"There is something else"

Xie Zhi raised his eyes and approached her. He didn't stop until his back was against the cold wall, leaned over, and breathed down his breath with a faint smell of tobacco.

Qin Ying raised her eyes, the setting sun dyed half of the sky red, the young man's brows and eyes were lightly smiling, and his black eyes were bright, revealing a tenderness and pride that could not be ignored.

"Why, do you mind if I betray my color?"

Qin Ying"

Why did he hear that he put one arm against the wall, lowered his head, and was about to touch the tip of Qin Ying's nose.

Qin Ying only felt that her heart was being strangled with a rope, she quickly shrank down, and then turned around and fled from the other side and returned to the backyard.

That night, just as Qin Ying took out her textbook to review, the landline at home rang uneasily.

She was in the room, listening to the movement outside the house. At first, her mother asked in shock what was going on, and then she cried a little in a panic.

In my previous life, my father had already passed away due to a serious infection, and my mother had become increasingly haggard due to lung problems.

Grandpa suddenly fell and became disabled because of delay in treatment.

This incident also became the mother's biggest regret before her death. She felt that she was unfilial as a daughter, that her father was injured, and her parents were worried and anxious for her.

Thinking of this, Qin Ying abruptly stood up and rushed out of the room.

Zhao Huizhi was talking to Qin Jianguo about her grandfather's wrestling, she stood at the door of the room and said calmly.

"Let's go now, and it shouldn't be too late when we arrive."

This time, Grandpa must not be delayed, and he must not leave any regrets for the family of three to pack up overnight. Qin Jianyuan drove a few people to the countryside.

There are two brothers Qin Cheng and Qin Nan taking care of each other at home, and there are Aunt Ning Zhu and Uncle Li Guang in the shop, so there is no need to worry.

But along the way, Zhao Huizhi was always worried.

"Old Qin, you said that Dad will be fine, right? My mother didn't make it very clear. She was crying all the time. I'm afraid, I'm afraid."

Later, Zhao Huizhi didn't say it completely, because she was too worried and sobbed.

Qin Jianguo hugged her, patted her softly and comforted her.

"Don't be afraid, don't scare yourself first, let's wait and ask the doctor what to say."

Qin Ying, who was sitting in the co-pilot, looked at her parents who were leaning against each other in the rearview mirror, and the phone in her hands began to vibrate continuously. Two words are displayed on the screen.