115. You Can't Peek

Among the girls who blocked the way, Qin Ying, who was the leader, recognized her as Yuan Ke'er from Class 1 and 3 of high school.

I used to get close to Xiang Yunfei and Wang Wenjia, but after Xiang Yunfei was fired, Wang Wenjia overturned again and again, and she rarely came.

With a big wave of Yuan Ke'er's hand, she knocked down the wild flower in Qin Ying's hand, raised her foot and stepped on it, and with a toes, the petals fell and the flower branches broke.

"You"

"What are you, Qin Ying, you have been really arrogant for half a year."

Yuan Ke'er poked Qin Ying's shoulder with her index finger.

"First Feifei, then Jiajia, why, people who don't like you can't stay in Deyang?"

Qin Ying raised her hand, knocked off her hand, and took a step back.

"It has nothing to do with me when they leave school. They came to provoke me first, and I didn't ask them to drop out. Yuan Ke'er, you have a good relationship with Xiang Yunfei and Wang Wenjia, but you have to be reasonable. I was bullied and wronged. , Am I still wrong about the victim guilt theory?"

Yuan Ke'er was a little confused for a while, and didn't understand what she meant by the victim guilt theory.

But Qin Ying's backing action was clear, she was clearly afraid of them, and now the arrogance in her heart was even more arrogant, a wicked smile evoked at the corner of her mouth, and she took Qin Ying in with a few sisters.

"Then why don't you ask, there are so many people in Deyang, why don't they provoke others, just provoke you, it's not that you are stupid and delusional about something that doesn't belong to you, can they provoke you? You're going to be unlucky."

Yuan Ke'er led a few girls to push Qin Ying inward, blaming Qin Ying's accusations, but suddenly, she poked at Qin Ying's hand and was choked by the other party.

Yuan Ke'er was stunned for a moment, and then pulled her hand back.

"Let go, I hear you believe it or not, we let you stay overnight here today, it won't freeze you to death"

The corners of Qin Ying's mouth rose, her smile beautiful and dangerous, and she raised her eyebrows.

"Yuan Ke'er, before you stand up for someone, ask yourself if you have a position and qualifications."

After speaking, Qin Ying grabbed her hand and threw it to the side.

Yuan Ke'er didn't expect Qin Ying's reaction, and stumbled to the ground.

"You, as expected, your usual weakness is all fake, sisters, tear her up for me and let her see how powerful we are. I really think that no one can cure her in Deyang." The five girls had already taken Qin Ying Surrounded by a group, Yuan Ke'er said something, and there were no people around. It was the perfect place for them to do whatever they wanted.

At the moment, several people rushed towards Qin Ying, pulling her hair, tearing her clothes, and reaching out to the innocent and seductive face, trying to destroy her.

Meanwhile in the campsite.

Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi returned to the campsite and found the teacher, but the teacher said that they were not found at all.

The two looked at each other, turned around, met Qu Meixin's gaze, and suddenly felt that the situation was not good.

"Where's Qin Ying?" As soon as Xie Zhi asked, Luo Yun quickly told Xie Zhi what happened in the woods just now.

Hearing this, Xie Zhi frowned.

"Yuan Ke'er said that the teacher asked you to leave her alone."

The questioning and anger in the tone were self-evident, Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi were also guilty, and Ke Xinyi hurriedly turned around.

"I'll go find her."

Xie Zhi took a big step forward and rushed in front of Ke Xinyi.

"I'll look for it, you can look for Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning, the woods are so big, more people hurry up." The sky is getting darker, if you don't find it sooner, I'm afraid it will be even harder to find it when it's dark, and the temperature on the mountain is day and night. The temperature difference is large, the night is cold, and she has only one layer of school uniform on her body, so she must not be able to survive.

Xie Zhi took big and hurried steps, took the flashlight of the person next to him and went into the woods.

The silver-tinted flashlight had two large batteries inside, which made it easier to find someone when it got dark, and it was also easier for Qin Ying to find herself when she saw the light source.

"Qin Ying, Qin Ying!"

Xie Zhi shouted as he scanned the surroundings with a flashlight, for fear that the weeds were too high. If Yuan Keer and the others did something excessive, Qin Ying would lie in the weeds and would not be found. .

After walking in for a while, he couldn't get a response to his eager shouts. Xie Zhi became more and more anxious in his heart, but he didn't dare to walk fast at all, for fear that one would accidentally miss it.

"Qin Ying, where are you Qin Ying?" With a roaring cry, several sparrows in the forest flew up from the treetops, bringing up the sound of the branches shaking.

Not far away, a slender figure was walking towards him through the half-person-high weeds.

Xie Zhi immediately pointed the flashlight at the other party, and Shiguang shook his eyes, and the girl raised her hand to cover her eyes.

Xie Zhi lowered his arms and walked towards the figure. After taking a few steps, he seemed a little too slow to start running.

After running to the front, hold Qin Ying's shoulder to look left and right.

"How is it, are you injured?" In the dim night, the light of the flashlight shone on the weeds on the side, and there was a warm yellow in the corner of the eye.

Qin Ying raised her eyes and met those deep eyes, anxious and angry, and the strength on her shoulders was heavy, even a little painful.

But she still endured it and shook her head at him.

"No, I'm fine."

Xie Zhi quickly glanced around her and looked back after confirming that she was really fine.

"Yuan Ke'er, motherfucker, this time I have to show them what a bad person is."

Xie Zhi shoved the flashlight into her hand, and pretended to go inside to find Yuan Ke'er to settle the account.

In a previous life, she was pushed into the water and almost drowned. Although she didn't know who pushed her, she later heard that Xie Zhi had tied Qu Meixin to the front of the yacht and was racing on the sea.

Yes, he was never a gentleman, and he even bullied women even when he was annoyed.

But in the past life, why didn't she find his careless mind and his distinct personality of love and hate?

He should have also wanted to avenge her in his previous life, but this time, Qu Meixin was replaced by Yuan Ke'er. Of course, after getting off the bus from Qu Meixin and talking to Yuan Ke'er, she might not be able to escape the suspicion.

But at least this time, Qin Ying was able to protect herself.

Qin Ying grabbed Xie Zhi's arm, raised her head and looked at him with burning eyes, her voice soft and soft.

"Can you help me watch it? My clothes seem to be torn, I have to fix it."

Xie Zhi frowned and glanced down at her.

"Isn't the school uniform good, where are your clothes?"

He didn't finish the second half of the sentence, but when he saw Qin Ying's blushing cheeks, he immediately realized something, dragged her wrist and strode to the exit of the woods.

Qin Ying was dragged behind him, stepping on the places he walked, and the weeds were trampled to the ground by him, but it was much easier to walk than when he came in before.

It was just because of the tugging posture that the underwear in the school uniform was still falling down, and she was afraid that Xie Zhi could see the outline of the inside through the school uniform.

After walking to a few big trees, Xie Zhi suddenly stopped and turned around.

"Go, I'll watch you here."

Qin Ying closed her hands, crossed her arms and covered her chest, and responded softly and shyly.

After walking behind the tree, he still craned his neck to look at it a little uneasy.

"Xie Zhi, you can't take a peek."

Xie Zhi teased her with his back to the tree trunk and a smile on the corner of his mouth.

"Are you implying me to look back?"