134. Don't, Dirty!

In 1997, driving schools were not as strict as they were later.

After the two went to the engineering office to sign the contract the next day, they ran the process for another day, and finally got the family home of the towel factory at more than 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Then let's contact Qingshui first."

Qin Ying smiled and shook her head.

"No hurry, let's learn to drive first, then buy a car."

Qin Cheng smiled.

"You really keep thinking about this." The uncle could teach him to drive without having to go to the driving school. The two went back and dragged Qin Jianyuan to the second-hand car market to buy a second-hand Santana.

Qin Ying wanted to buy a new car, but Qin Cheng said that she only paid a lot of money to go out, and it was a pity to buy a new car for practice.

Qin Ying can think about it, as long as brother is willing to buy a car, second-hand can be used.

Although the car I bought was second-hand, it was new enough. It is said that it was a car that a high-ranking official had embezzled. It was not used in the garage. , so it flows to the second-hand market.

Almost ninety-five new.

The place behind the house, separated by two streets, has a wide road and no traffic, which is an excellent place to practice driving.

Qin Cheng was learning to drive day and night, and Qin Ying contacted Chang Dayong to use his truck and the engineering team he introduced to clean up the garbage in the towel manufacturer's yard.

On this day, Qin Ying cleaned up the family's courtyard. Because she was dirty, she didn't go to the car and walked back instead.

Along the way, I heard a lot of interesting things.

Some people say that her shopping mall was too successful and started to float. It took so much money to buy such a broken community, which was time-consuming, labor-intensive and expensive. In the end, the bamboo basket might be empty.

Some people also say that although the traffic is convenient in that community, it is still like that.

In the end, she was still too young, otherwise he wouldn't make a decision so easily and take over the mess that no one else wanted.

For the gossip around her, Qin Ying only smiled, then she held her head high and walked even more.

The less optimistic you are, the more I want to be more beautiful. When I looked up, I saw a person standing in front of the house.

With white short sleeves and gray trousers, he carried a bag lazily on his shoulders, with his hands in his pockets, and stood upright at the door, staring at her with a smile on his face.

She walked up slowly, and as soon as he raised his hand, Qin Ying immediately took a step back.

"Don't, dirty."

Xie Zhi closed his hands and bent down to look at her.

"It's not hard work"

"It's not hard work, it's very interesting."

Watching the dirty neighborhood become clean, and it will become beautiful and tidy in the future, becoming a home that many, many people cherish, this sense of accomplishment is not doing two things. A dress can bring her.

"Then do you still have energy? I want you to go somewhere with me."

Qin Ying nodded.

"Then wait for me, I might have to take a shower, my body smells so bad."

Xie Zhi nodded and followed her upstairs.

As soon as he entered the furniture store, Qin Jianguo called him to see the newly made furniture, and Xie Zhi waved with a smile.

"Uncle, I'll take a look later." He followed Qin Ying upstairs.

Qin Ying quickly entered the room, took her clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Xie Zhi was sitting in the living room. In front of him, he didn't drink the tea Qin Ying made for him. He got up and walked towards Qin Ying's room.

With a light touch of his hand, the door was unlocked.

He was a little worried at the same time.

She has to be reminded, in case the bad guys come in.

Opening the door, Xie Zhi sneaked in sideways, looked around, walked to the head of the bed, took out a box from his bag and opened it and put it at the head of the bed.

Just as she was about to turn to leave, her eyes fell on the edge of the pillow, Qin Ying's head rope that she took off last night.

Looking at the one on his wrist again, he wears it every day. The color of the headband has faded to a gray layer. He lowered his head and smiled, and replaced the headband on his wrist with the one beside her pillow.

Give her back the strawberry headband that she wanted to get back, and replaced it with a small brightly colored apple.

When Qin Ying got out of the shower, put on clothes and dried her hair, she saw the strawberry headband on the side of the pillow when she was looking for the headband.

It is worn by him every day, and it has become like this, but it is still intact and well preserved.

Next to it is a glass snowball, the base looks like a tree stump, and there are two little people in the glass snowball on the tree stump.

Qin Ying posted it to see that the little man was holding hands to make an important agreement, but there was a vast expanse of white under his feet.

She gently twisted the switch on the base, the soothing and melodious music sounded, and the small snowflakes in the snowball were also blown, flying and falling in the air, as if it was really snowing, beautiful and romantic.

Is this what he gave me?

Thinking of this, Qin Ying smiled and turned the switch again to make it sing again.

After cleaning up, Qin Ying didn't get in the car with Xie Zhi. The two were walking side by side on the side of the road when he suddenly spoke.

"My train is leaving tonight."

Qin Ying paused, and then responded quickly with a restrained emotion.

"Well, the journey is smooth." The two were speechless for a while.

Qin Ying raised her head and saw that she was about to go to the barbershop she took him to last time, so she pulled on his sleeve.

Xie Zhi turned around and looked down at her.

"It may be winter when I come back next time, and I will take you to eat candied haws."

He said softly, as if he was coaxing a child. Be good, I will buy you candy to eat.

"Is it inconvenient to contact you again?"

Before the billiard hall incident, the messages sent from time to time became read.

What about this time, do I have to lose contact for several months?

"I can contact you when I'm on vacation, but not during training."

Seeing that the girl's eyes were already a little red, Xie Zhi was about to raise his hand to wipe away the tears from the corners of her eyes. She suddenly stopped and took two steps forward, and the two of them suddenly changed from face to face to back to back.

Only in this way can she pretend to be happy and chic.

"It's okay, you can go. I'm just in my third year of high school, so I'm probably going to be very busy. Hurry up and wait for the barber shop to rest."

Xie Zhi stood there, his jointed hands clenched tightly and slowly retracted, when he turned around , Qin Ying has already entered the barber shop first.

That evening, Qin Ying didn't go home after the haircut, but insisted on going to the station to see Xie Zhi.

"This twist is delicious, buy some and take it with you."

Before Xie Zhi could answer, Qin Ying trotted to the stall and weighed a pound of small twist.

When I got to the station, I saw a seller of small oranges again, and I went to buy some small oranges, and then I had all kinds of food, all of which were bought and shoved into Xie Zhi's arms.

Xie Zhi just stood there, watching her busy going back and forth, more and more things in his arms, until the station broadcast to notify the ticket check, Xie Zhi saw the girl running to the food stall and stopped.

She lowered her head, her thin shoulders were trembling slightly, but she tried her best to suppress it. She wanted to be smart, generous and sensible.

But now that it's really time to part, it's still a little bit unbearable.

He wanted to step forward, took a step and retracted his foot, standing there and calling her softly.

"Qin Ying."

The trembling of Qin Ying's shoulders became slow, one by one, as if adjusting her emotions.

At the station, half of the people lining up to check tickets had entered. Xie Zhi stood there, staring at her motionless.