127. Qin Ying Officially Joins the Division

A rush of ringing interrupted the two of them, Xie Zhi sighed regretfully, picked up the phone, only to hear him answer, saying that he understood, and then got up.

"I have to go."

Qin Ying sat on the bench and didn't go to see him off. Looking at his back, a trace of reluctance rose in her heart.

He took a few steps out, and suddenly turned to look at her, with a serious expression that he had never seen before.

"Qin Ying, I will give you a brand new me, and then I will get to know you again."

I'll change my appearance, change my identity, get to know you again, and stood with you again.

After Xie Zhi left, Qin Ying Back at the shopping center, Luo Yun and Liu Zhao had already carried several shopping bags in their hands, and they seemed to have gained a lot. Even Ke Xinyi, who had never been very interested in shopping, also carried two bags.

"Let's go, I'll invite you to dinner, it's upstairs."

The fifth floor of the shopping center is the dining area. The entire floor has introduced a variety of restaurants, with all kinds of cuisines, some are large chains, and there are snack shops, with a lot of choices. Rich.

After eating, Qin Ying took a few people to the video game city on the first floor and exchanged a whole box of game coins.

The video game mall in the shopping center is different from the game arcade in the long streets and alleys. The machines are new, the games are new, the light is good, and the environment is good.

A few people had a good time in the video game city, and when they went out to send a few people away, Liu Zhao was still sighing.

"Freshman school girl, really, you surprised me too much. I thought you only sold clothes in this mall. I didn't expect you to have everything. If I don't rest, I can live in your shopping mall for a year without going out.

" Eat, drink and drink, play and have fun. When tired, you can lie down and sleep on the sofa in the atrium. Don't be too beautiful,

Lu Shaoning jokingly put his hand on his shoulder.

"You come to apply for a job as a security guard, so you can stay here for a year without going out, just stay here and help Qin Ying look after the land."

On the first day of the shopping mall's opening, Qin Ying was so exhausted that she quickly fell asleep in bed at night.

When I woke up the next morning, I found that the messages previously sent to Xie Zhi which had never been read has been read.

Sitting up from the bed in surprise, the news of Xie Zhi was uploaded on the phone.

I have arrived safely, this time i may disappear for two months, I have read every message of yours, take care of yourself, I will not let people bully Qin Ying during this time, and then send the message, it is unread again status.

But this time, he told her how long he would disappear, at least knowing that he was safe, she felt at ease.

Just had breakfast and headed to the shopping center.

A large catwalk has been set up in the atrium of the shopping center, with crystal chandeliers hanging above the catwalk.

But if you look at it from the side, you can see that the crystal chandelier that extends along the runway is actually a d pattern.

Under the runway, in addition to the newspapers that Cheng Yu invited to report on the show, there were also several well-dressed middle-aged people.

"That's the designer I hired. With their comments, the shopping center can go to another level."

Cheng Yu stood on the side, wearing a light gray suit, his hands in his pockets, because the shopping center opened and the two jointly held a show The relationship between exhibition  has come and gone many times, and the relationship is not as unfamiliar and polite as it was at first.

After all, there is another Luo Yun between the two, so for Qin Ying, Cheng Yu is also a friend.

Hearing this, Qin Ying nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"It's up to you to be thoughtful."

In fact, Qin Ying also thought about hiring a designer, but she didn't mention it because she knew only a limited number of people.

At ten o'clock in the morning, the shopping mall officially opened for business. After the intensive preparations at noon, the show opened at one o'clock in the afternoon with the sound of rhythmic and dynamic music.

As the owner of the shopping center, Qin Ying let the show start, and let Cheng's clothes come on stage first, followed by Dumei.

In this regard, Cheng Yu had a different opinion, and therefore gave Qin Ying the hat of ghost spirit.

"Don't think I don't know, you're like this, as long as your clothes are better designed than mine, then you'll be the finale, and ours will be the foil."

Qin Ying pursed her lips, her smile not concealing her pride.

She did plan to do so.

In terms of design style, if she can win, then her clothes are the finale.

Of course, it's all based on her confidence in her designs.

Otherwise, it will become cannon fodder for this show.

Although Cheng Yu knew her purpose, he still didn't change it.

Because he knows very well that if Dumei comes out first, Cheng's appearance is very likely to cause the audience to feel lost, and this loss comes from the comparison between the two costumes.

The more I thought about it, the more I felt that the designer should be replaced with the music. The crystal chandelier above the head changed color with the beat of the music, and the whole shopping center was immersed in cheers and applause.

Half an hour later, Cheng's new products were all displayed. They insisted on the brand's previous high-luxury route, and they still attracted the upper-class people with high consumption levels.

There are two kinds of clothes, two styles, and there is a gap between changing brands. Qin Ying also invited a rock band to perform on stage.

Qin Ying found them on the side of the road, but they didn't know anything about their future fame.

But Qin Ying knew that, knowing their status in the music world in the future, and even more aware of their strength, after a passionate rock music, they were the show ti of Dumei costumes.

This time Dumei launched a new summer style, including men's clothing and women's clothing, mostly targeting young people.

There are youthful and beautiful sportswear, skirts for slender ladies, handsome motorcycle clothes, punk style, and a slightly mature and formal suit series.

At the end of the show, Qin Ying took the stage with all the models and bowed to the audience and guests.

Amid the thunderous applause, Deng Lijun came to the stage with a large bouquet of flowers in his hand, and went forward with a gracious smile.

"Congratulations, this show was very successful, and it surprised me. Your design talent has greatly exceeded my expectations. I still say that, if you need, I can write a letter of recommendation for you. You can choose any design school abroad. ."

Qin Ying took the flowers with a smile and nodded her thanks.

"Thank you, Mr. Deng, I really don't think about specializing in this direction. What's more, didn't I have you to teach me about design?"

Deng Lijun was stunned for a while, and then announced to everyone in the audience with overjoyed joy.

"Just in front of you, I solemnly announce today that from today onwards, Qin Ying will be my jane's student, the only one."

He said that Deng Lijun may not be known to anyone, but if jane is mentioned, everyone in the design circle knows it. When Xiao Deng's words fell, there was another round of applause.

Qin Ying really didn't expect him to come. After all, after the invitation email was sent, it was still unread last night.

Facts have proved that Deng Lijun is really busy.

After watching the show in the shopping center, I chatted with other designers for a while, and after introducing Qin Ying one by one, I hurried away by car.

It was said that he had to go to the southwest to collect the wind. Before leaving, he wanted Qin Ying to go with him, but the shopping mall was only open, and there was still a lot of work in the school, so Deng Lijun swallowed the invitation back.

The entire shopping center has five floors, and the functions of each floor are clearly divided.

Whether it is the entertainment area, the food area, or the men's and women's leather bags, business is booming.

This gave Qin Ying a good start to her career,

but when Qin Ying went downstairs to the entrance of the cinema on the first floor, she did not expect the desertedness of the cinema.

Although movies are not a necessity of life at this time, the traffic in shopping malls is so large that it has not been able to drive the business of theaters.

Qin Ying couldn't help thinking, why didn't she think about it? In then afternoon, Qin Ying sat alone on the red sofa seat and quietly watched one movie after another.