146. You Can't Be Sorry

Qin Ying didn't explain much. After dinner that day, she and Qin Cheng walked with her father to the vicinity of Xiangyang Community.

There are people who are scolding, and there are more people who can buy and are satisfied.

It's already evening, the family's courtyard that used to be littered with rubbish is now busy moving in and out, and there are those who are moving in soon. The lights are already on, the smoke is lit, and there are people who have a home. The smell wafts out of the window.

As soon as the three of them walked to the gate of the community, the security guard at the gate stood up and saluted.

"Hello, Ms. Qin."

The security and property cleaning of the community are all allocated from the d shopping mall property, and the wages are paid from the shopping mall.

However, this is only temporary. There is no concept of a property company at this time. The next step is to popularize the professionalization of property management.

After saying hello, Qin Ying was ready to take her father to the Huanhu Park again.

The park around the lake is not too big, but after re-planning, it looks wide and bright, and there are cleaning staff arranged by the government department to pick up garbage in the park.

Qin Jianguo also sighed when he looked at the brand-new park.

"I used to hold my nose and walk faster when I passed by here. It doesn't look like it is now. I really didn't expect this day." 

In the evening, many people who had dinner went to the Huanhu Park for a walk and play. Full of laughter.

"Dad, life will be better."

This is just the beginning.

As soon as she turned around, a child threw herself into her arms. Qin Ying lowered her head and saw the crying child on the first day of the official community sale.

Qin Ying bent down and picked him up with a gentle tone and a sweet smile.

"Be careful when you run, otherwise what will you do if you fall?" The child hasn't grown a few teeth yet, and he looks funny and cute when he laughs.

"Sister, beautiful sister."

Qin Ying smiled brightly.

"Little mouth is so sweet, but what if my sister didn't bring any candy today?" The child smiled while holding Qin Ying's face with a pair of chubby little hands.

"Sister is sweet"

Qin Cheng took a step forward.

"Second uncle, it seems that little sister is very fond of children, why don't you arrange a blind date for little sister?"

Qin Ying suddenly glanced at her brother.

Isn't it because she added a kick when she was urged to marry at dinner?

Qin Jianguo snorted when he came back so quickly in revenge.

"Hmph, there is no one worthy of our Ying er in this world." The child's mother caught up, thanked her, and took the child away.

The three circled around the lake, and when they were walking back, Qin Jianguo suddenly mentioned it.

"Has Xiao Xie contacted you recently?"

Qin Ying didn't answer, Qin Jianguo said to himself.

"Oh, Xiao Xie is also pitiful. He is alone in the military academy, and he doesn't know whether he is tired from training or not, and whether the food suits his taste."

After speaking, he turned to look at Qin Ying.

"Ask him when you contact him next time to see if you can send him something. Your mother keeps saying, if you can, send him something to eat and wear."

Qin Ying snorted, Qin Jianguo went home with his hands behind his back, humming an unknown little tune that had no tune.

The mood has improved a lot. Whoever said that his daughter is a profiteer, is clearly the most conscientious businessman in Jiangcheng. Look at this big park, how beautiful it is. The Xiangyang Community was sold out in only ten days. As for the two model rooms, Keep it and not sell it, Qin Ying has other uses for it.

When she went back to school, she just took the midterm exam.

In the third year of high school, she was the only one who skipped a grade, and she asked for leave not long after school started.

During the midterm exam, many people were watching, looking forward to her ranking.

Everyone knew that she was busy doing business, but she didn't know that she was earning money and preparing for the exam seriously.

The mid-term exam lasted for two days. It was just Friday after the exam. Qin Ying came out of the classroom and met Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning.

"Elementary school girl, let's celebrate together tonight, I heard that your house is all sold out."

Qin Ying didn't stop, she ran downstairs with her bag on her back, and responded as she ran.

"I'll invite you to dinner on Monday. Now I have something to do. I'll go first."

The voices from behind were getting farther and farther. Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning were lying on the railing, watching the slender figure of the girl hurriedly running towards the school gate.

Lu Shaoning sighed.

"Do you think she seems to have lost weight again, and her temperament has also changed." It was like when she entered the school in the first year of high school, she was cautious and scared, especially when she saw Xie Zhi, she and the kitten shivered when they saw the big tiger.
Today, I am more confident and more attractive, but I don't know how Xie Zhi will feel when he sees it.

Liu Zhao frowned and forced him to turn around with his head.

"I warn you, although I've always liked elementary school girls, you can't not see the signs of Brother Zhi and her. If you dare to be a third party, I'm a brother and won't be merciful to you. 
Brother Zhi before he leave, but let us Take care of Qin Ying, if you dare to betray Brother Zhi"

Liu Zhao was punched in the stomach by Lu Shaoning before he could finish his chatter.

"Stupid"

Liu Zhao covered his stomach and arched his body, pointing his index finger to Lu Shaoning's back.

"Remember what I said, or I'll be rude to you." On the other side, Qin Ying hurried out of the school and got into Qin Cheng's car.

This time, they had a car, so they drove directly from Jiangcheng to City A.

"Hey, I've checked it all over again. To be on the safe side, let's see if there are any materials missing. We'll have time to go back and get them."

Qin Cheng's white shirt and black trousers were unbuttoned and rolled up around his elbows a few times. , showing his lean arms.

Turn the steering wheel toward the highway entrance.

Qin Ying sat in the co-pilot, opened the document bag, took out the documents one by one, and after confirming that they were all complete, put them back in the document bag and sealed it.

"It's all ready. Brother Yu said that he had heard of Xiangyang Community and Huanhu Park over there, and he had a good impression of us. If nothing else happens, we will be able to take down a large piece of land along the river in one fell swoop."

Qin Chengxiao Laughing, he glanced at the rearview mirror and observed the road conditions.

"I have confidence in you. Cheng Yu said that the hotel has been booked for us. When it's time to invite you to dinner, he said it's for you."

Qin Ying sneered. Cheng Yu also came to Jiangcheng on the opening day of the National Day Huanhu Park. .

In a month, the two sides met at least five times, and they would eat together every time. They also waited for the wind to arrive in city a. The two brothers and sisters saw Cheng Yu on the phone at the door of the hotel. He hurriedly said a few times and hung up the phone, and then Take the two siblings upstairs.

"The room is open, it's next to each other. Let's go up and put things first, and then go to eat. I have invited the brothers from the bidding office to have dinner together."

Qin Ying squatted down, is this a black box operation?

"Brother Yu, it's not suitable. Let's meet privately before bidding, if it gets out, even if we take the land openly, it will become unclean."

Cheng Yu was stunned for a while, but the other party was very interested in Qin Ying and wanted to know each other, but he never thought about the dark box. operate this kind of thing.

In this bid, he had great confidence in Qin Ying, and there was no need for such a dirty operation.

But as soon as Qin Ying said it, he was stunned.

He didn't think so, Qin Ying didn't think so, but when others found out, they might not think so.

After a while, Cheng Yu nodded clearly.

"It's because I didn't think about it carefully, but don't worry, I have absolutely no idea of ​​operating in the dark. I have confidence in you."

Cheng Yu hurriedly explained, Qin Ying smiled.

"Then leave it to Brother Yu."

"Yeah, leave it to me, don't worry, I'll explain it to them right away."