54. This Kind of Xie Zhi

Qin Ying returned to the classroom and prepared for the midterm exam as usual.

Reading, reviewing, and writing questions, the surrounding classmates were influenced by her, and the learning atmosphere was also mobilized.

It's just that after changing positions this week, she moved another position to the rear right, just in front of Xie Zhi.

In order to repay him for helping her get rid of Chang Dayong's kindness over the weekend, Qin Ying had no choice but to take him out of the ambush.

Originally, I was worried in the morning, what if Xie Zhi came to school and mentioned the matter of eating together on weekends, I would be uncomfortable, after all, she was so against him before.

Fortunately, Xie Zhi didn't come all day on Monday, and the seats behind h wer ere empty.

The final exam is one day in total, and the schedule is relatively tight, set on Thursday.

During the lunch break on Wednesday, Qin Ying stayed in the classroom to do problems after eating.

This is also thanks to Wang Wenjia, she is not here, she, Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi are reviewing in the dormitory these days, and the effect is surprisingly good.

I just finished reading the last big function problem, and I came up with an idea to solve the problem in my mind. Before I could write it, something poked my back.

Qin Ying's body froze, her back was stretched straight, and she didn't dare to move.

She naturally knew who was behind.

Except for Xie Zhi, no one else dared to sit in his seat.

Do you want to talk about the weekend?

Then you have to turn around?

After thinking for a while, Qin Ying took a deep breath and turned around slowly. Before a single syllable of "you" could be said, he saw Xie Zhi lying on the table with one arm, his head resting on his arm and already asleep. "

I don't know if I'm happy or relaxed or lost, but I just feel that my cheeks are hot and hot.

They just poked her accidentally. Why did she think so much that they didn't do anything that day?

Qin Ying quietly turned back and continued to work on the problem. The problem-solving ideas that she thought of before had been forgotten, and she had no choice but to change the problem again. Dry read it again.

It's just that the hand behind him always touches his back from time to time, sometimes it taps lightly, and sometimes it slides over like nothing.

Distraught, but knowing that the other person may not mean it, there is nothing you can do.

Qin Ying moved the chair quietly and pulled away from the back table before she stopped proudly.

The first class in the afternoon was sports, which was still a three-kilometer warm-up.

This time the girl ran in front, and the boy followed behind, shouting the rhythm of one, two, one in a neat and uniform manner.

When Qin Ying was halfway through her run, she suddenly felt that there was a tall figure covering her right side, blocking most of the sunlight.

It doesn't seem to be so dry.

Yu Guang swept over, only to find that it was Xie Zhi.

While the other boys were still running behind the girls, he was the only one who was among the many girls.

Qin Ying took a deep breath and wanted to speed up and stay away from him, but before she could step out, her arm was pulled by the person beside her.

"Don't run, I'll cover it for you, it will make it easier to run."

"No, I can run down." At three kilometers, Qin Ying naturally ran down easily, but the one beside her People are obviously not so easily persuaded.

He still followed Qin Ying's side, blocking most of the sunlight for her, and the breeze blew, bringing the smell of lime on the boy's body.

The sound of his breathing was clearly audible in her ears, and the steps under his feet were driven by the rhythm, and he was really not that tired.

When the whistle sounded, Xu Kai pointed at Xie Zhi in the girls team with one hand on his hips.

"Xie Zhi, run to the boys team."

Xie Zhi raised his hand with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I accidentally ran faster."

Then he slowed down and let himself go back to the boys team.

Qin Ying ran a few steps back and looked back, with a slight smile on the corner of her mouth, and curved eyebrows.

This kind of Xie Zhi, and the Xie Zhi of the previous life, which one is the real one? You have
the mid-term exam tomorrow. What Qin Ying is worried about is not the question of the mid-term exam, but that many things from the previous life are mostly repeated in this life. .

During the mid-term exam, my father was injured, and the family has not had better luck since then.

My life also started from that mid-term exam, and the trajectory has undergone a major change, and it has since turned into darkness until the day of death.

Would this time be the same as in the previous life? I was too worried. I didn't even hear what Luo Yun asked her.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I was distracted just now. What question did you say?"

"What's wrong with you, you've been so uneasy since you came back from school."

Qin Ying sighed, and it's hard to say that she was worried about something going on at home during the mid-term exam. The explanations don't seem reasonable.

Ke Xinyi closed the book and got up.

"Let's go, go out for a walk, you can't look in if you're in a bad state."

Luo Yun also got up and even pulled her up. "Let's go, change clothes, let's go around and have something to eat. The review results have been so good in the past few days. I am very confident. I will take a day off tonight."

She was ripped off and insisted on going out in her own clothes.

Qin Ying was helpless, so she had to change into the long-sleeved jumpsuit that her mother made for her. The whole body was a high-end dark green, the sleeves were fluffy, and the cuffs were closed with golden embroidery thread.

It's clearly a fat style, but Zhao Huizhi has done a waist reduction treatment at the waist, which sets off Qin Ying's graceful and graceful waist.

Her legs are even more slender and straight. Even in such a simple age, her appearance is enough to attract the attention of people around her.

The wide and fat trouser legs have a split design, which is combined with Ning Zhu's favorite cheongsam.

While walking, a pair of white legs are looming, and the unique artistic fonts embroidered with embroidery thread on the trouser legs reflect colorful rays of light under the setting sun.

"Your clothes are really beautiful. After the exam, I will go to your house for a big shopping."

Qin Ying smiled.

"Okay, I'll give you a discount."

Luo Yun shook his head.

"No, no, it's as much as you want. Your home is already much cheaper than the mall, and it looks so much better than the mall, so it shouldn't be discounted."

After saying that, she raised his chin and looked around.

"Why hasn't Xinyi come back yet? I'm going to see her. You wait for me here."

After speaking, she left without waiting for Qin Ying to reply.

Qin Ying took a step forward. She wanted to go together, but Luo Yun ran too fast and she ran away before she could speak.

In the evening, whether it is Wutong Avenue, a basketball court, or an artificial lake, there are laughter and cheers from boys and girls everywhere.

At this age, I don't know what it's like to be sad.

Qin Ying stood in the middle of the road, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the noise coming from all directions, her heart was peaceful.

Even if living a new life is a dream, it is also a rare and beautiful dream, a dream that she does not want to wake up from

I was immersed in this tranquility when a voice calling for her came from not far away.

Qin Ying opened her eyes and turned around and responded.

"Hey"

was a boy who caught his eye, holding a Polaroid.

Beside her was Xie Zhi, who was staring at her with a small smile. He was wearing a washed blue denim jacket, standing on his side, with the edge of the jacket showing the corner of the white shirt.

The young man clicked the Polaroid shutter, and a small boxy photo was printed out.

"Hey, Master Xie, didn't you ask me to take a picture for you? Why don't you look at the camera?"