41-45

41. 

The clothes of Dumei Clothing are all designed by Qin Ying and made by Zhao Huizhi and Ning Zhu. Every stitch and every thread, the workmanship is very good.

This kind of quality, even after ten years, is enough to be called pure handmade custom quality.

The quality, style and price in the store are all enough to beat the mall, not to mention the lottery!

Not long after the flyer was distributed, Qin Nan was called to host the lottery.

So, on the long street on Sunday, I saw that at Dumei looking down at the door and there was a long queue, each with several bags in their hands, eagerly waiting for the lottery.

There are cheers from time to time, it is the second prize of scarves, gloves, hats, etc., and the participation award of coupons, but it is still happy, after all, next time you come back, you can get 20% off with coupons.

"Boss, your coupon is wrong. Isn't it a 20% discount? Then what is this coupon for?"

Just as Qin Ying was about to step forward to explain, Ning Zhu pulled her and muttered softly.

"You go to rest first and stand for a long time."

Then strode forward and explained.

"The 20% discount is only 20% off for the opening. It's not a 20% discount all the time. After this week, the original price will be restored. When you take this coupon, you can continue to discount."

"Just a week? Then I'm going to buy some more skirts. I just tried them on and thought they looked good!"

For a while, there were many people in the lottery queue and poured into the store again.

Seeing this, Qin Ying couldn't help but raise a smile on her face. According to the sales progress, the autumn clothes would be sold out soon, and it was time for winter clothes.

After a busy morning, I finally rested at lunchtime.

Qin Nan shook the lottery box.

"Sister, a lot of prizes have been taken away. Today's business is good."

"That is, the clothes I designed must sell well."

After all, it is the aesthetic after ten years, and it is more than enough to lead the fashion trend!

"Daughter, will there be a problem with the 20% discount coupon? What if someone else does it like us?"

Zhao Huizhi took the soup and put it down, feeling a little worried.

The business is so good, and the nearby shops must have seen it, and it is inevitable that there will be jealousy and trouble.

The coupon flyers and the posters at the door were all drawn by Qin Ying herself. If she can draw it, so can others.

Qin Ying nodded confidently.

"Don't worry, Mom, others can't imitate it."

"Yes, Second Aunt, that coupon can't be made by others. My sister and I added special paints to the coupons, which will change color when exposed to water. Others can follow the drawings, but they can't learn how to mix the paints."

Ning Zhu was also interested when he heard it.

"Then the two of you usually go to school, how do you and I tell the difference in the store if it's our own coupon?"

Qin Ying raised her chin, Qin Nan immediately got up and went to get a 20% off coupon.

"Hey, Mom, Aunt Ningzhu, look, I've hidden a detail in this place in the lower right corner of this coupon."