Chapter 0.5

Finished: 09.08.22

 The beginning might be a little boring but then just skip a few chapters because I swear to you, chapters 73 and 99 are such masterpieces that they will break your hearts. Well, the whole story will break your heart, I cried a lot while writing it, lol. But I won't keep you any longer now, start reading.

Welcome to the story of Kaede Aizawa.

I prefer to write in german and here i am now, but if you can forgive me for that, I am now happy to introduce you to my Oc:

I think I am just giving you the most important information because I hate it when I have to read so much about a new character at the begin of a new ff. You will learn much more about her in the sale of the plot anyway.

Name: Kaede Miharu

Age: 16

Quirk: (I am very proud of this one tbh) -> Transforming her emotions into physical power or overall using her emotions to defeat her opponents.

This quirk has many aspects that you will see later in the plot.

Looks: I am very open with her appearance, everything as you like to imagine, but if I wander off I may describe her hair as blonde and her eyes a dark blue with gold sprinkles.

I promise you that I put a lot of thought into her character design, because I hate these pickme characters or overall figures whose characters don't make sense or are just too much.

I should perhaps mention that in some chapters there are actions that could trigger some people, so if you have to deal with self harm, suicidal thoughts, rape, ED and so on, I dont know if you should read this story.

Please vote if you like it :)