Chapter 3

When Izuku wanted to hit Shigaraki to push him off tsuyu, the Nomu suddenly intervened. All the force he had put into the blow did not bother his enemy, who simply stood there untouched. The nomu grabbed Izuku's neck and lifted him up while applying steady pressure. Izuku struggled, but his arms could not pull the monster's hands off him and his legs hung in the air. Just as Tsuyu jumped into the Nomu's face and he dropped Izuku, a loud bang sounded from the entrance area. Dust flew through the air and a muscular figure stepped with heavy steps towards the stairway landing. All might. They couldn't help but start crying. They were children, after all. Even if they had stayed strong all this time, weren't they too young for this kind of pressure, this kind of life?All might did not laugh. His face was contorted into a grimace, but the lack of a smile was only noticed by his protegee, whom he rescued from the villains' reach with lightning speed, and tsuyu as well. "I want you to go to Aizawa and Miharu and get them out of harm's way." Izuku wanted to argue, to clarify all might, but all might did not allow it. "Go, young Midoriya."They did as they were told, but carrying an adult pro hero and a classmate to boot was too heavy for both of them. "How are we going to do this?" Izuku didn't know what to do. They had to leave one for now, but could he justify that? "We should carry one a few metres first, then the other, and keep alternating so they're both always within our reach." "Wow Tsuyu, that's a good plan!" They carried out their plan. It wasn't easy and they almost collapsed under the weight, but they saved their comrades so that all might had a clear path. All might. Izuku turned around and froze. All might was in a difficult situation. Without thinking, Izuku ran, but others had now arrived to help. Katsuki shot an explosion at the villains and Shoto froze them. Relieved, Izuku stopped. "Don't stand in my way Deku!" Izuku stood very far away from Katsuki. At first glance, the situation was back under the heroes' control, but the villains Aizawa had taken out at the beginning were now recovering. Bakugou pushed the purple villain to the ground and Shoto fixed Shigaraki as All might slowly freed itself from the Nomus' grip. Izuku was the only one with free hands when two villains came from behind. Black lightning was emanating from one of them, threatening to destroy his comrades, so Izuku acted immediately. "SMAAAAASHHH!" he jumped towards the villains and hit the ground right in front of them. A huge crater appeared in the ground, dust was kicked up and a violent shock wave swept aside everyone in the square. The formation of heroes and villains was dissolved. " Deku you idiot!" Katsuki stared around in anger. All might now faced the Nomu alone while the purple mist guy and Tomura along with the other two villains surrounded the students. "Let's kick the shit out of them." Katsuki was already half jumping on the lightning rogue when his comrade stepped in front of him. No one knew his Quirk yet. Katsuki's blast hit him directly in the chest and for a moment it looked as if he had hit him. Time stopped for a moment, Katsuki hovered in the air, but then he was thrown back and the villain stood there without a single scratch. As he flew, Tsuyu's tongue wrapped around him and brought him back to the ground. Kaede was also standing there, leaning against a bench where Aizawa still lay unconscious. Katsuki was filled with anger and shouted. "Bakugo!". He ignored Kaede. "I know you were proud when Izuku threw that punch!". Now he was silent, staring at her. "That villain you just attacked just threw your attack back at you. It's just a guess, but maybe it only works on physical attacks. It's our only chance of me taking him on." She waited for his reply. "Well, get a move on and come on." "I can't... walk." He eyed her foot, frowned and rolled his eyes. Without another word he walked towards her and lifted her up. "Shut up.""Be safe, Tsu!" Tsuyu nodded and stood beside Aizawa again. "I wasn't proud of him." Katsuki stared straight ahead. "Of course not." Kaede smiled. He ran towards the battlefield where Izuku and Shoto stood back to back and all might in the background bombarded the Nomu with smashes. Izuku and Shoto were cornered, which was not good at all. Katsuki was now in the final spurt, attracting the attention of the purple villain. He spread his mist again. "Bye." Kaede braced herself and jumped out of Katsuki's arms, careful not to strain her injured ankle. While Katsuki was now fighting off the purple villain, Kaede stepped towards the remaining villain duo. "Take over the lightning guy and Shigaraki, will you?" Izuku and Shoto nodded and Kaede positioned herself. She panicked a little as the villain with the lightning quirk ran towards her, but calmed down again as Shoto kept him at a distance. Slowly she limped towards the villain with the Quirk of Rejection. He watched Shoto and slowly walked towards Izuku. Despite the pain, Kaede leaned on her injured foot for a tiny moment and pushed herself towards the villain. When she touched him, time stopped. In his soul, she was him, shimmying along his emotions. Right now he was sure of his strong position, but she knew he was about to experience the humiliation of defeat. In his mind, she wreaked havoc. She not only confused, she destroyed what was there of him and mixed it with things that did not belong to him at all. In the end, all that was left of him was a whimpering wreck. His body could be as strong as he wanted, but his spirit remained weak. After the time she had spent outside her own body, it was difficult to find her way back to herself. Fortunately, she was able to orientate herself by the pain on her injured foot. If the villain had fought back just a little, it might not have been enough. Back in her body, she gasped. Shaking all over, she paid no attention to the way the villain went down. She sank to her knees as her vision became increasingly blurred. If she didn't get this condition under control soon, there would be consequences not only for herself. She could already feel the ground crumbling beneath her and the air becoming thinner and thinner. In such moments, when she had trained, Aizawa was there to erase her quirk, but now...Without seeing it, she looked for her long knife, which was attached to the boot of her hero costume. She removed it and made a cut across her thigh. As if the pressure was slowly easing off her, she began to breathe more calmly. Instead of focusing on the slowly fading aura of the villain, she concentrated on the cut. She hadn't heard the sound of a loud gunshot as the pro heroes arrived. They were already evacuating everyone when Bakugo stood beside her and kicked her gently in the side. "Eyy ... silly girl." He turned pale as he saw her sweaty face, staring from the knife to the wound. "What are you doing?!" Angrily, he snatched the knife away from her. Already half unconscious, she sank onto her side. "You're not very creative, angry pomeranian."