Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1

System: "Hello Mr. Le, the world background has been loaded for you, I wish you a successful elimination of your luck." The

original owner's memory flooded into his mind like a flood, Le Shaoning opened his eyes, and his spirit was still in a trance. state.

The get out of class bell rang from outside the door. He stood in front of the sink in the bathroom and leaned over to wash his face, so he took off his glasses and looked up at the flat mirror.

The light is brighter, and the face is completely printed out.

The person in the mirror is fair-skinned, with round eyebrows and round eyes, and thin rosy lips with round and small lip beads.

Le Shaoning tried to smile, with crescent-like black eyes and cute lying silkworms, looking very well-behaved.

The original owner just turned 19 this year. Both his parents died in a car accident when he was six years old. Now he is living in his aunt's house. Last year, he was admitted to the U University Department of Literature with the third place in the city. Rely on the original owner to work, get scholarships and poverty grants.

Some people have seen him take off his glasses and say that he looks like Su Bai from the literature department, so Le Shaoning was popular for a while when he first entered the school, but many people dislike him and think he is rubbing Su Bai Bai's popularity is just a pirated version of Su Bai.

Su Bai is the protagonist of this world. In the near future, his luck value will reach the peak in history, and the degree of anti-sky will almost affect the plot line of the entire world.

That's why Le Shaoning came here. He had to find a way to weaken Su Bai's luck, which meant that he had to find the source of the explosion of his luck.

It's not difficult to meet Su Bai, he and Su Bai have the same classes, and it happens to be the last class nearing the end of school.

Le Shaoning walked into the classroom, the classmates were laughing and chatting in their seats. When he saw Le Shaoning coming in from the corner of his eye, he didn't see him. The one surrounded by the crowd was the protagonist Su Bai.

He does look a bit like the original owner, with the same cat eyes and small face, but the bridge of the nose is a little slumped, obviously the original owner looks better.

Le Shaoning thought to himself. Su Bai felt Le Shaoning's gaze, and there was a look of disgust in his eyes, but he was quickly suppressed by him, putting on curiosity and doubt, and asked in a sweet voice, "Classmate Le, why are you looking at me? "

Le Shaoning, why are you looking at Su Bai?" The girl next to him spoke for him, her face full of disgust, "Are you jealous that others look better than you?"

"Hahaha, Le Shaoning, what do you think? Su Bai is also 108,000 miles away, one is a swan and the other is a duck." The boy made a face.

Le Shaoning ignored their cynicism and returned to his seat, quietly thinking about what to do next.

System: "I didn't expect Mr. Le to be so calm, it seems that he is very experienced in handling."

Le Shaoning did not change his face: "I am a tough guy, which is well known throughout the headquarters."

System: "..."

After the class bell rang, Le Shaoning Ning packed up his schoolbag and stood up, stepping out of the classroom before the others.

Every Friday and Saturday at 7:00 pm, the original owner went to work in a KTV to earn living expenses. According to the original plot, the protagonist Gong would come to that KTV at this time, but the original owner at the time asked for leave because he was unwell, so he did not go. , missed the meeting with the protagonist Gong.