15-16

Le Shaoning pushed up his sleeves, exposing his wrist and entire forearm.

After the porcelain was slashed, a prominent red crack appeared on his slender wrist. In just a few seconds, bright red blood gushed out, dyeing his smooth and snow-white skin red in just a few seconds, along the entire curve beautifully. 's forearm slid down.

Like a slow motion shot from a movie, the red blood beads on Le Shaoning's arm slid down the skin like rolling balls, falling down, and then a "click" sounded and dripped onto the pool on the floor. in shards of porcelain.

Fu Chenjin was motionless, as stiff as a sculpture.

He stared straight at Le Shaoning's bleeding hand, his pupils were tightly pressed, the sound of his heart beating was extremely clear, getting faster and faster, and the sound was more deafening than the sound, as if the tide was constantly washing the bank of reason. , making his chest rise and fall even more violently.

Le Shaoning watched Fu Chenjin's pale lips tremble, grabbed the five fingers of the sheet and "snapped", actually pierced through the cotton wool and the sheet, and forced five deep holes with wood chips out of the bed board.

The blood was still dripping down, Le Shaoning frowned slightly and subconsciously bit his lower lip. After the paralysis, the pain from his wrist made his eyes turn red, his arms trembled so badly that he couldn't even breathe. stable.

He didn't know how long he could hold on, nor how long Fu Chenjin could hold on.

After a few seconds, he finally heard the sound of his Adam's apple rolling.

This moment was faster than expected, like a sharp blade that cut off the tight strings in the quiet air, making Fu Chenjin at the same time hear the ruthlessly broken voice of pride and self-esteem that he had buried for many years.

"Bang——"

Le Shaoning's back slammed into the closet, Fu Chenjin's right hand clasped his waist like iron pliers, the other hand grabbed his wrist, lowered his head and stuck out the tip of his tongue, licking it greedily and forcefully Lick the blood from his wrist.

Fortunately, there was a wardrobe behind him, otherwise the impact force would make Le Shaoning fall directly to the ground and suffer a concussion.

He took a big mouth on Le Shaoning's injured skin, his pupils became extremely scarlet, and his teeth were so hard that he wanted to bite off Le Shaoning's wrist bone, but it did not cause any new wounds, and his warm tongue licked Even the pain of the wound was relieved when passing through the wound, and it gradually changed into another feeling.

Le Shaoning pursed his lips, looked at Fu Chenjin's blood-stained face that looked a little hideous, but still handsome, his eyes gradually softened, raised a hand through his black hair, and gently rubbed his head, Like grooming a big cat.

Fu Chenjin's Adam's apple rolled, and the color of his half-squinted eyes was as deep as shallow. The sweet and alluring taste made him unable to let go of Le Shaoning. The cold and terrifying iron wall he created might all collapse and fall down at this moment.

I don't know how long it took, Fu Chenjin let go of Le Shaoning and licked her bright red lips, her face was obviously much more rosy than before, but Le Shaoning's face was pale.

His eyes were a little dark, and after being released by Fu Chenjin, his body swayed a bit, and when he was about to fall to the ground, he was hugged by Fu Chenjin again.

Le Shaoning's body was limp, he couldn't exert any strength anywhere, and his head was so dizzy, he felt that Fu Chenjin's mouth was about to absorb his whole body, and even when Fu Chenjin carried him to bed, he couldn't struggle at all.