20 END

"Yo, Young Master Ming, why haven't I seen you at Master Hao recently." Zhang Ping took a breath and looked at Mingxi with an unintelligible smile, "Looking so anxious, where do you want to run? "Mingxi took two steps back, almost knocking over the table, and the big wolf dog kept barking loudly.

"Brother Zhang, Zhang Ping!" Mingxi squeezed out an ugly smile on his stiff face, speaking in a tone that was almost flattering, "What, did the wind blow you here?"

Zhang Ping didn't speak for a while, and looked up and down. Mingxi, looking at his embarrassed appearance, he exhaled another puff of smoke, and said slowly: Someone inside wants to ask him for help. Originally ,

Mingxi's legs were still trembling. Hearing this, his pale face suddenly turned red with excitement, and brilliance flashed in his eyes: "Huai, Master Huai, do you really say that?

This looks like a Seeing the savior,

he remembered that he was crying miserably and went to find Shen Hao, but Shen Hao didn't even look at him, so he had him kicked out of the villa, even raising his pet dog for three months. Never had such a miserable end.

Zhang Ping looked at Mingxi's appearance, which was completely different from the one he used to be, and sighed silently in his heart,

"It's just that he refused." He took a step forward, half-squinted his eyes,

black It is expected that the storm is coming to an end. The "Ting Feng" starring the actress and Mingxi has been very popular. As a result, because of such a thing, the box office is far from the height expected before. If it is not for the actress and other actors The fan base is there, and the data of this movie has long slipped to the back.

However, "Shadow", a movie with a narrow audience and not many people's attention, is only aimed at literary awards, but it is a shocking explosion. Red.

Many of the people who went to see it at the beginning were for You Bian Yinan and Le Shaoning in the early days. Unexpectedly, in the end, everyone cried when they came out of the movie theater.

Tan Lili also went to support in person. Favorite actor's movie.,

When the commercial is over, the big screen of the cinema falls into a black screen, and the plot is about to begin. Before the picture came out, a melodious traditional folk song floated first, as if it came slowly along the wind, bringing people's vision to the vast wilderness.

The picture suddenly turned white, and a few smears of greenery came into view. Then the camera was pulled up, and a young and lovely teenager was running in an endless wheat field. A deep black shadow was projected onto the ground.

The camera turned again, and the two white inscriptions written by the brush were like ink smudges, and their shadows slowly and clearly emerged.

Two completely different youths of the same age, one in the light and the other in the dark, the stark contrast of different backgrounds and experiences highlights a touch of indescribable helplessness. 510114=

As the plot progresses, the ending of the movie is the climax of the whole movie.

The police car and the fire truck were speeding up the endless road together. Not far from the Jinyuan Square, a dense crowd gathered, crowded with people, all pointing upstairs, and there were endless discussions.

"You're so young, why can't you think about jumping off a building!

"Young people today are too fragile. They split up and have a lot of homework, so they yell at suicide! " Why

don't you jump after standing for so long?

On the twentieth floor, Luo Xiaoshan climbed up layer by layer, sweat soaked his clothes, and his eyes turned black.